Expend Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Expend

About Expend: Expenses made awesome - The revolutionary real-time expenses solution that automates expenses and makes managing business spending a doddle.

Oversee an unlimited number of users with instant insight and control. Save data entry, time and money. Welcome to the Expend difference.

A smart payment card, account and management apps.

hello@expend.io

Coppergate House, 16 Brune Street (Unit 109)

Tell us how Expend made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"Very user-friendly and a good experience so far."
"Expend is really simple to use and has saved our team a huge amount of time. I would recommend it to anyone looking to streamline their expenses processes"
"It's so easy and convenient, you don't have to bother with anything, they do everything for you. Great user experience and user interface."
"Very easy to use and the customer service team are very helpful in resolving issues and answering questions"
"Extremely easy to expense business expenses and modern/disruptive solution to corporate business cards. Customer support has also been top notch and super responsive. They personally got back to me once issues I reported had been fixed in a recent update."
"I means I'm not using my personal credit cards any more to fund the company I'm working for and paying interest on the money I've lent them."
"Very easy to use and format is user friendly"
"It's the most convenient way to track spending as the notifications prompt to you to track them as you go."
"It was really easy to use and I could see and control what I was spending much more easily."
"Expend saved me huge amounts of time in not having to put together an expense report. One simple, quick picture of the receipt and I was finished."
"As an accountant, Expend is a particularly useful solution for myself and my clients. Expend's reporting is very good and significantly higher quality than others I have tried. It's well thought out with frequent improvements. Support is good too. A recommended, time-saving product."
"Easy to use, reliable and user friendly, would recommend!"
"Very easy to use, very helpful staff"
"Very convenient and quick to use with instant notifications"
"By far the best Xero accounting integration I've tried and I've tried quite few! Expend has become the recommended service for my clients. Frequent feature updates, excellent customer service and good value."
"Really enjoying using Expend! Its saving me so much time a month doing my expenses. Great customer support as well. Can definitely recommend!"
"It’s so simple and efficient to use. It makes logging expenses so easy. Can’t believe I’ve not heard about it before!"
"Massively simplifies expenses and the team are always happy to help and make ammendments where required"
"No longer supports crunch expenses"
Expend is rated 4.75 based on 81 reviews