Expend Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
Read Expend Reviews

About Expend:

Expense management is being redefined by Expend. We are an award-winning expense management solution and company payment card that provides real-time business expenses automation.

Reduce admin, data entry and uncertainty. Start saving your business time and money today. Oversee an unlimited number of users with instant insight and control. Save data entry, time and money. Welcome to the Expend difference.

help@expend.io

Runway East Moorgate, 10 Finsbury Square, Lower Ground, Finsbury, London

Tell us how Expend made you happy
Works perfectly for our small business needs and makes doing expenses a breeze!
Spirit Group have been a customer for a number of months now and have been very happy with the product and service. A real time-saving initiative for all our staff. Would totally recommend to any small to mid-size businesses.
It's excellent. I wasn't sure at first, but all the pain of expenses has disappeared in a matter of months. Well worth the month.
Excellent product and fantastic support team. Constantly improving product. Would be great to get some integrations with larger platforms like Netsuite (I understand this is in the pipeline).
Great customer service, prompt replies to any questions.
Brilliant product and service. Excellent support.
Good product and service for company expenses. Highly recommended.
Excellent service and timesaver.
Signed up after a recommendation. Still in my trial and very impressed so far. 🙂
Helpful team and dedicated customer support.
Massive time saver. I hate expenses and constantly having to chase our team. Expend have greatly improved this for us. Very responsive to questions and overall an efficient service. No complaints yet.
Excellent product. Good support. Highly recommended. 👍
Handy expenses product. Fits our needs perfectly. Frequent updates.
What a fantastic system this is, so easy to use and so practical too. Thanks Expend
I've been a customer for a number of months now and have been very happy. A real time saving expenses product. Wish I'd found Expend sooner.
I've been very impressed with Expend from start to finish. The rate at which new features are added and improvements made is far above any other Xero-linked service we have used. Their customer service is excellent and are always interested in listening to, and implementind customer feedback. Expend has genuinely helped our business run smoothly day to day.
Very useful product and great level of service. I've been an FD for over 20 years used and have tried many expense management tools. I discovered Expend a few months ago. Highly impressed.
great for businesses and staff expenses
This is a really excellent product. It has simplified my expense management a great deal and made it a lot easier to get my VAT returns in on time. The app is really slick and all updates are done lightning fast.
We love letting all our clients know about the benefits of Expend. Enjoy the feeling of never having to run a Petty Cash system in your business again. Integrates well with Xero and is so easy to set up and use
Expend is rated 4.81 based on 143 reviews