Expend Reviews

of reviewers recommend Expend
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Expend Reviews

About Expend:

Expense management is being redefined by Expend. We are an award-winning expense management solution and company payment card that provides real-time business expenses automation.

Reduce admin, data entry and uncertainty. Start saving your business time and money today. Oversee an unlimited number of users with instant insight and control. Save data entry, time and money. Welcome to the Expend difference.

help@expend.io

10, Finsbury Square, London

Tell us how Expend made you happy
Expend is absolutely superb, we use it in conjunction with Xero - and it’s been a game-changer in terms of improving the way we deal with Cc and out of pocket expenses.

We started our business in 1996 and the expenses side have always been a pain. A relatively small amount financially vs turnover - but a disproportionate number of headaches keeping the records up to date in the accounts.

Cost isn’t significantly more than the NatWest business cards we replaced. The benefits are huge.

Expend is stunning. I’d buy shares in the company if it was listed.
Very nice support. They do stuff fast for you! I love it
Great service
The app works really well at showing you the most recent transactions.
Excellent product, highly recommend!
My firm has been using Expend for almost a year and we couldn't be happier with the service. It is a user friendly service where our entire team can monitor our expenses and easily submit the mas well.
Saved us so much time on faffing around with receipts for expenses. I'd highly recommend it.
Excellent service across various payment terminals. And the ease-of-use with the mobile app makes it an excellent experience :-)
Makes so much simpler not to have to carry a mountain of paper receipts aroun
Simple and easy to use! Can't really ask for more than that!
very good, had a problem with setting it up but customer services sorted it out right away in a timely manner.
On the app everything is very easy and professional
Brilliant idea and took away atleast 8-10 hours of my expense processing effort
The service is good and efficient. Although some improvement with regards my expenses page would be useful.
Example: when creating/amending your expenses and you go back to the list you need to use the backward arrow instead of clicking an option directly on the expense page.
Expend has been great for keeping on top of the company expenses. Streamlining the way I would usually operate and therefore saving a huge amount of time in this regard.
Expend makes our small business so much better, I have control over payments and expenses and the integration with Xero works perfectly too.
Such an easy app to use: I love that I can submit my expenses in just a few clicks.
The app is great, super easy to use and the layout is clear
It’s very easy to use
always good customer service and very quick replies to queries
Expend is rated 4.74 based on 245 reviews