Expend Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
Read Expend Reviews

About Expend:

Expense management is being redefined by Expend. We are an award-winning expense management solution and company payment card that provides real-time business expenses automation.

Reduce admin, data entry and uncertainty. Start saving your business time and money today. Oversee an unlimited number of users with instant insight and control. Save data entry, time and money. Welcome to the Expend difference.

help@expend.io

Runway East Moorgate, 10 Finsbury Square, Lower Ground, Finsbury, London

Tell us how Expend made you happy
Excellent service and timesaver.
Signed up after a recommendation. Still in my trial and very impressed so far. 🙂
Helpful team and dedicated customer support.
Massive time saver. I hate expenses and constantly having to chase our team. Expend have greatly improved this for us. Very responsive to questions and overall an efficient service. No complaints yet.
Excellent product. Good support. Highly recommended. 👍
Handy expenses product. Fits our needs perfectly. Frequent updates.
What a fantastic system this is, so easy to use and so practical too. Thanks Expend
I've been a customer for a number of months now and have been very happy. A real time saving expenses product. Wish I'd found Expend sooner.
I've been very impressed with Expend from start to finish. The rate at which new features are added and improvements made is far above any other Xero-linked service we have used. Their customer service is excellent and are always interested in listening to, and implementind customer feedback. Expend has genuinely helped our business run smoothly day to day.
Very useful product and great level of service. I've been an FD for over 20 years used and have tried many expense management tools. I discovered Expend a few months ago. Highly impressed.
great for businesses and staff expenses
This is a really excellent product. It has simplified my expense management a great deal and made it a lot easier to get my VAT returns in on time. The app is really slick and all updates are done lightning fast.
We love letting all our clients know about the benefits of Expend. Enjoy the feeling of never having to run a Petty Cash system in your business again. Integrates well with Xero and is so easy to set up and use
We have been using Expend for our company expenses and it works great. Being able to approve and review seamlessly and have the transactions integrate to Xero has saved us time and money in bookkeeping fees. Definitely would recommend.
Great tool for our busy, small team working internationally. Makes managing our spending extremely easy and the integration with Xero makes importing expenses and invoicing clients a snap. And customer service is wonderfully quick and helpful. Would highly recommend for any team looking for an easy to use, well-supported expenses tool.
Expend has cut down on all our admin paperwork, all the information flows seamlessly into Xero.... highly recommend this 👍
As others have said, Expend has become a invaluable daily tool for my business and it keeps getting better. Don't be fooled, Expend are not like others I have tried. They have really thought things through. I have zero hesitation in recommending them to my clients.
We previously used a generic fuel card provider to process fuel expenses from our field agents. Switching to Expend was the best decision we made, as now our sales team have the flexibility to manage their expenses on the go. The integration with Xero has proved vital in how we operate our finances now, and any issues we have had were quickly resolved just by chatting to an advisor on the website.
The product is great and really helping with our expenses and particularly the receipts! The support team are excellent and very knowledgeable about the product. The software is constantly being developed adding new features and they are very receptive to suggestions and feedback.
The product is great and really helping with keeping on top of our expenses and receipts. The support is excellent with a very knowledgeable team that are always happy to help. The software is constantly improving and the team are very receptive to suggestions and feedback.
Expend is rated 4.81 based on 143 reviews