Expend Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
Read Expend Reviews

About Expend:

Expense management is being redefined by Expend. We are an award-winning expense management solution and company payment card that provides real-time business expenses automation.

Reduce admin, data entry and uncertainty. Start saving your business time and money today. Oversee an unlimited number of users with instant insight and control. Save data entry, time and money. Welcome to the Expend difference.

help@expend.io

Runway East Moorgate, 10 Finsbury Square, Lower Ground, Finsbury, London

Tell us how Expend made you happy
Works really well, Very easy to navigate. Nice interface. Keeps us all organised!
The customer service is excellent and the product is amazing. The mobile app is also great.
Customer service on Expend has been excellent. Nothing is too much trouble. I had recently taken over as finance officer and they were able to send me all the invoices that had been previously sent. So polite and friendly in the online help chat too. Thank you.
Stress free expenses! Easy to use app, and excellent support. That can be updated then and there. Such a massive time saver.
EXPEND is a slick service that has increased the efficiency of my sales team and is a solution more cost-effective than our corporate bank credit cards. No more delayed expenses to recharge. Would recommend A++++ :-)
We have been with Expend now for over a year and are incredibly happy with their service. Very professional and quick to respond. Highly recommended.
Expend is an awesome addition to our company. Good interface on website and app, and always improving! Staff are great too and go the extra mile to sort any issues. I've tried other card platforms but Expend is definitely on top with its features and integration.
Very good company. Brilliant customer care and support
Great service! Used it for nearly 4 months now and its been nothing but excellent. Would definitely recommend!
Great way to track employee spending. Easy interface and handy app. Much easier to manage than a company credit card.
Amazing customer service, they reply really quickly and really seem to take a pride in what they do! We discovered Expend by accident but I'm so happy we decided to go with them, everyone has been so helpful. I truly can't think of a single bad thing about Expend and they've made such a huge difference to us
Very easy to use and sync with Xero. For the price and no large minimum top up amount this is a great solution for many of our small businesses
Super easy to set up and use - love the app. Great for busy businesses owners - great connectivity with accounts software.
Expend is a fantastic business expenses tool. Easily add to your float account and distribute funds across your business to your employees cards. I love my expend card as it means I can purchase goods for the business either online or in a shop with ease. Great way to track your company spend too.
Loving their new flex card. Managing employee budgets is a dream now. Also love how employees can make expense claims from the same app.
Excellent service.
The best payment card we have ever used. Very user friendly. Excellent customer service.
A simple to use app makes expense handling easy.
Very useful product which saves me a lot of time each month. Good value and excellent support. Recommended.
Expend really helps us save a lot of time with expenses reporting. The free foreign usage on their company card is also a bonus for our traveling employees. Nice product with responsive customer service.
Expend is rated 4.81 based on 143 reviews