Expend Reviews

of reviewers recommend Expend
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Expend Reviews

About Expend:

Expense management is being redefined by Expend. We are an award-winning expense management solution and company payment card that provides real-time business expenses automation.

Reduce admin, data entry and uncertainty. Start saving your business time and money today. Oversee an unlimited number of users with instant insight and control. Save data entry, time and money. Welcome to the Expend difference.

help@expend.io

10, Finsbury Square, London

Tell us how Expend made you happy
Such an easy app to use: I love that I can submit my expenses in just a few clicks.
The app is great, super easy to use and the layout is clear
It’s very easy to use
The new update really helps to sort out VAT% on receipts. Easy to use with the choice of splitting your purchases into several, to help fill in your different VAT%
Works well and simple to use
always good customer service and very quick replies to queries
Easy to use
Very handy and quick way to do expenses, it auto-fills tax % and you just upload image, cost and description.
Really great app, makes expenses very easy to track and submit.
It is a brilliant handy tool to use on the go. I really like the expend card as it makes expenses nice and smooth to capture and process. Plus it avoids you losing the receipt.
For a technophobe I got the hang of it very quickly. The mobile app is brilliant. So easy to enter the expense and then photograph the receipt.
A good system for what it is. In the end we decided not to continue using it as it does not support the expense approval flow we were looking for. Apart from that, a great app.
very good :)
Easy to use, links to Xero
Really efficient way to monitor company spend. The app is really easy to use, like the ease of just taking a pic of my receipt and uploading it within seconds. Can even take money out via a cashpoint. We love expend in our office!
Love the updates. Better than ever. Recommended.
Really easy to use especially with a busy schedule.
We swapped to Expend from another provider for a better accounting integration and I'm glad we did. The difference is night and day. Prompt support and well designed product.
Simple efficient system
Offers exactly what we wanted at a very reasonable price. The web interface is perfect, but the mobile app could do with some work to bring it up to par.
Expend is rated 4.74 based on 245 reviews