Expend Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Expend

About Expend: Expense management is being redefined by Expend. We are an award-winning expense management solution and company payment card that provides real-time business expenses automation.

Reduce admin, data entry and uncertainty. Start saving your business time and money today. Oversee an unlimited number of users with instant insight and control. Save data entry, time and money. Welcome to the Expend difference.

help@expend.io

Runway East Moorgate, 10 Finsbury Square, Lower Ground, Finsbury, London

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how Expend made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
"Super easy to set up and use - love the app. Great for busy businesses owners - great connectivity with accounts software."
"Expend is a fantastic business expenses tool. Easily add to your float account and distribute funds across your business to your employees cards. I love my expend card as it means I can purchase goods for the business either online or in a shop with ease. Great way to track your company spend too."
"Loving their new flex card. Managing employee budgets is a dream now. Also love how employees can make expense claims from the same app."
"Excellent service."
"fast customer service, great concept, lacking a few things to make it a killer solution"
"The best payment card we have ever used. Very user friendly. Excellent customer service."
"A simple to use app makes expense handling easy."
"Great business credit card tool for employees. Removes the use for paper expenses and allows better tracking. Support team normally answer queries within 10 minutes of leaving a message. I wish it would integrate with SAGE but other than that all good."
"Very useful product which saves me a lot of time each month. Good value and excellent support. Recommended."
"Expend really helps us save a lot of time with expenses reporting. The free foreign usage on their company card is also a bonus for our traveling employees. Nice product with responsive customer service."
"Great product. Great service. Very satisfied."
"Why a good? Well we think its going to get better! So we are sticking with Expend :)"
"I've been very happy with my experience so far. Great time savings and a very well thought out product. Wish I'd found Expend sooner!"
"Expend is quick and easy"
"The card does exactly what you need it to do, and the team mean that you feel you have a personal support team behind you helping if there are any issues at all."
"Has substantially cut down my admin time with finances and it is great that the card can be used by multiple members of staff rather than one. And having the app on my phone means I don't lose receipts!"
"Expend's customer service team are fast and very helpful. I haven't used the app yet as I haven't been able to swap my business account over properly yet due to time constraints."
"These guys really are the best in their class. Very competent expenses product. Recommended."
"easy to use app"
"Extremely responsive customer service, intuitive app!"
Expend is rated 4.81 based on 142 reviews