Expend Reviews

of reviewers recommend Expend
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Expend Reviews

About Expend:

Expense management is being redefined by Expend. We are an award-winning expense management solution and company payment card that provides real-time business expenses automation.

Reduce admin, data entry and uncertainty. Start saving your business time and money today. Oversee an unlimited number of users with instant insight and control. Save data entry, time and money. Welcome to the Expend difference.

help@expend.io

10, Finsbury Square, London

Tell us how Expend made you happy
Very easy to use app and every problem you could come across seems to already have a quick and easy to find solution in place!

The UI of submitting expenses could be reviewed in order to make it clearer.
It has helped us streamline our financial processes and is incredibly easy to use!
Expend has collectively worked well across our team, notably internationally with Mastercard exchange rates. The adjustable security features work very well, such as the Mag stripe toggle (used often in the USA). Only slight niggle is the duration is fixed to 24 hours, which you'll be reminded to when the card is declined! This can be embarrassing at times. Once toggled back on it has in my experienced worked immediately.

Otherwise it has made expensing far less troublesome, as I am no longer holding onto a book of receipts. I can take a photo immediately after the purchase and then throw it away, a great bonus using expend.

The app is rich with features mostly orientated around security, such as toggling on or off for contactless, online transactions, ATM withdrawals and the above mentioned mag stripe swipe. Lastly a temporary lock card feature is useful if you misplace the card.

There is a good visual breakdown of costs per category (this is down to what you select whilst filing an expense).

Biggest feature we collectively like is the instant notification post payment, once tapped it prompts you to immediately take a photo, a good reminder to get it done instantly!

Far less admin for expenses and we do not have to use personal credit cards, massive improvement to our older process!
I’ve only used Expend for 4 months but so far it has been excellent and versatile for both myself and my team! Thoroughly recommend!
Superb product, great team, really easy to use! Top notch couldn't recommend more !
Expend 5 star review on 26th September 2019
Easy to connect the expenses to companies in order to rebill them.
Easy to use, good way to track expenses
Love the service I receive from the support team.
Excellent service
This app has saved our organisation loads of time - the staff are very helpful and positive!
Very quick and easy to use. Customer service has been exceptional
Very flexible service
EXPEND 😀

Expend has revolutionised my book keeping! For over 12 years I have found my end of year accounts a total nightmare as I am not one of those efficient individuals who sorts out their expense receipts either daily, weekly or even monthly! I tend to lose receipts too and hence spend days, even weeks preparing accounts for my holiday let business to forward to my accountant at the end of every tax year! Once Christmas and New Year are over I spend the month of January (and usually February) dreading the prospect of getting my accounts prepared! I keep finding reasons to "put it off" by doing other things I don't enjoy like tidying my home! Eventually I settle down to get them done and it is no easy task. The tidy home gets turned upside down as I search for lost receipts to tie in with my expenses 😰

Since I signed up to Expend I can honestly verify that my book keeping really has been a "doddle"! Fast and very efficient. What’s more I can see at the press of a button my spreadsheet all completed and up to date. All my expenses are categorised for me and I know where every penny (of any cash withdrawals) has gone! This also includes all the expenses my staff have incurred! What is even better is that I can use my other cards (if I forget to take my Expend card) for purchases etc for my business and this too can be incorporated simply into my Expend account. I can’t believe that I am now up to date with my accounts daily taking only seconds out of my day to achieve this!

I know for a fact my accountant will be surprised to see my accounts forwarded to her as soon as the tax year ends next year! Happily she will not find it necessary to send me her customary (several reminders) to forward them that year to her from October onwards! 🤗

I am the first to admit that I am not “tech savvy “ and was a little unsure if I would be able to understand the Expend ethos and sign up for it to help me with my accounts. The staff at Expend have given me total reassurance and confidence in helping me with my every step of the way. To be honest it has been so simple I haven’t really had to ask for much help or query anything as their guidance on the Expend site is self explanatory and very easy to follow. Thank you Expend. You have a fantastic product here and I am thrilled to be utilising it. Certainly changed things for the better in the running of my business.
Expend is making the expense management function at the organisation i work for alot smoother; i can monitor expenditure by our various managers with ease, and chase receipts daily if i wish! We will likely role out the cards further to more staff. I particularly like its cloud features and how it integrates with our accounting software.

Would definitely recommend it.
Support is instant and the product is really straight forward, simple and quick to use. This makes things so easy to track and recognise all spending and its also really affordable.
As a business we found that Expend has given us the ability to better control our fuel and material costs not just from business spend but also where engineers are claim back personal spend. The system is simple to use when depositing funds into our account and easy to move around to each engineer as and when needed. I would highly recommend to any business where employees are needing to spend on behalf of the company.
Good company to deal with and great business tools supplied to complete all vat mileage receipts etc.
Expend makes my life so much easier
I really do continue to be surprised by the constant service we receive from Expend. From the updates, app to the communication.
I like the fact that I don't need to call or email, there is a chat option and I always get almost an instant response. It even has GIFS!
Also, the fact that it connects straight into our accounting system makes everything much easier.
Expenses used to be a real pain point for us, some staff members found them to be so time-consuming that they were leaving them to stockpile and then submitting 3 or 4 months worth at once, leaving our accounts team with a backlog of expense payments to process every so often.

Expend has changed this as now instead of having to set aside a few hours once a month you just have to fill them out as you go along. Added benefits include not losing receipts, the ability to view reporting on what is being spent easily and in categories and overall control of what each person is able to spend.

We're very happy with our expend cards and I would highly recommend this to anyone looking to simplify their expenses process.
Expend is rated 4.74 based on 245 reviews