Expend Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
Read Expend Reviews

About Expend:

Expense management is being redefined by Expend. We are an award-winning expense management solution and company payment card that provides real-time business expenses automation.

Reduce admin, data entry and uncertainty. Start saving your business time and money today. Oversee an unlimited number of users with instant insight and control. Save data entry, time and money. Welcome to the Expend difference.

help@expend.io

Runway East Moorgate, 10 Finsbury Square, Lower Ground, Finsbury, London

Tell us how Expend made you happy
Great product. Great service. Very satisfied.
I've been very happy with my experience so far. Great time savings and a very well thought out product. Wish I'd found Expend sooner!
Expend is quick and easy
The card does exactly what you need it to do, and the team mean that you feel you have a personal support team behind you helping if there are any issues at all.
Has substantially cut down my admin time with finances and it is great that the card can be used by multiple members of staff rather than one. And having the app on my phone means I don't lose receipts!
These guys really are the best in their class. Very competent expenses product. Recommended.
Extremely responsive customer service, intuitive app!
Expend is really simple to use and has saved our team a huge amount of time. I would recommend it to anyone looking to streamline their expenses processes
It's so easy and convenient, you don't have to bother with anything, they do everything for you. Great user experience and user interface.
Very easy to use and the customer service team are very helpful in resolving issues and answering questions
Extremely easy to expense business expenses and modern/disruptive solution to corporate business cards. Customer support has also been top notch and super responsive. They personally got back to me once issues I reported had been fixed in a recent update.
Very easy to use and format is user friendly
It was really easy to use and I could see and control what I was spending much more easily.
Expend saved me huge amounts of time in not having to put together an expense report. One simple, quick picture of the receipt and I was finished.
As an accountant, Expend is a particularly useful solution for myself and my clients. Expend's reporting is very good and significantly higher quality than others I have tried. It's well thought out with frequent improvements. Support is good too. A recommended, time-saving product.
Easy to use, reliable and user friendly, would recommend!
Very easy to use, very helpful staff
Very convenient and quick to use with instant notifications
By far the best Xero accounting integration I've tried and I've tried quite few! Expend has become the recommended service for my clients. Frequent feature updates, excellent customer service and good value.
Really enjoying using Expend! Its saving me so much time a month doing my expenses. Great customer support as well. Can definitely recommend!
Expend is rated 4.81 based on 143 reviews