Expend Reviews

of reviewers recommend Expend
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Expend Reviews

About Expend:

Expense management is being redefined by Expend. We are an award-winning expense management solution and company payment card that provides real-time business expenses automation.

Reduce admin, data entry and uncertainty. Start saving your business time and money today. Oversee an unlimited number of users with instant insight and control. Save data entry, time and money. Welcome to the Expend difference.

help@expend.io

10, Finsbury Square, London

Tell us how Expend made you happy
Expend is a fantastic business expenses tool. Easily add to your float account and distribute funds across your business to your employees cards. I love my expend card as it means I can purchase goods for the business either online or in a shop with ease. Great way to track your company spend too.
Loving their new flex card. Managing employee budgets is a dream now. Also love how employees can make expense claims from the same app.
Excellent service.
The best payment card we have ever used. Very user friendly. Excellent customer service.
A simple to use app makes expense handling easy.
Very useful product which saves me a lot of time each month. Good value and excellent support. Recommended.
Expend really helps us save a lot of time with expenses reporting. The free foreign usage on their company card is also a bonus for our traveling employees.

Nice product with responsive customer service.
Great product. Great service. Very satisfied.
I've been very happy with my experience so far. Great time savings and a very well thought out product. Wish I'd found Expend sooner!
Expend is quick and easy
The card does exactly what you need it to do, and the team mean that you feel you have a personal support team behind you helping if there are any issues at all.
Has substantially cut down my admin time with finances and it is great that the card can be used by multiple members of staff rather than one. And having the app on my phone means I don't lose receipts!
These guys really are the best in their class. Very competent expenses product. Recommended.
Extremely responsive customer service, intuitive app!
Expend is really simple to use and has saved our team a huge amount of time.

I would recommend it to anyone looking to streamline their expenses processes
It's so easy and convenient, you don't have to bother with anything, they do everything for you. Great user experience and user interface.
Very easy to use and the customer service team are very helpful in resolving issues and answering questions
Extremely easy to expense business expenses and modern/disruptive solution to corporate business cards.

Customer support has also been top notch and super responsive. They personally got back to me once issues I reported had been fixed in a recent update.
Very easy to use and format is user friendly
It was really easy to use and I could see and control what I was spending much more easily.
Expend is rated 4.74 based on 242 reviews