Expend Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Expend

About Expend: Expense management is being redefined by Expend. We are an award-winning expense management solution and company payment card that provides real-time business expenses automation.

Reduce admin, data entry and uncertainty. Start saving your business time and money today. Oversee an unlimited number of users with instant insight and control. Save data entry, time and money. Welcome to the Expend difference.

help@expend.io

Runway East Moorgate, 10 Finsbury Square, Lower Ground, Finsbury, London

Click Here

Tell us how Expend made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
Phil
"Superb product, great team, really easy to use! Top notch couldn't recommend more !"
Tracy E
"With such a large team travelling around the world with The Maiden Factor project at the moment their Expend Cards give us the freedom to monitor our spend and also I know that everyone always has access to funds. Easy to use and cuts down on time doing expenses for accounts!"
"Expand provides an effective mobile application that presents on the spot detail of transactions and budget. What's more our Financial Controller loves it."
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"I've been very happy with my experience so far. Great time savings and a very well thought out product. Wish I'd found Expend sooner!"
"By far the best Xero accounting integration I've tried and I've tried quite few! Expend has become the recommended service for my clients. Frequent feature updates, excellent customer service and good value."
"Expend has collectively worked well across our team, notably internationally with Mastercard exchange rates. The adjustable security features work very well, such as the Mag stripe toggle (used often in the USA). Only slight niggle is the duration is fixed to 24 hours, which you'll be reminded to when the card is declined! This can be embarrassing at times. Once toggled back on it has in my experienced worked immediately. Otherwise it has made expensing far less troublesome, as I am no longer holding onto a book of receipts. I can take a photo immediately after the purchase and then throw it away, a great bonus using expend. The app is rich with features mostly orientated around security, such as toggling on or off for contactless, online transactions, ATM withdrawals and the above mentioned mag stripe swipe. Lastly a temporary lock card feature is useful if you misplace the card. There is a good visual breakdown of costs per category (this is down to what you select whilst filing an expense). Biggest feature we collectively like is the instant notification post payment, once tapped it prompts you to immediately take a photo, a good reminder to get it done instantly! Far less admin for expenses and we do not have to use personal credit cards, massive improvement to our older process!"
"Massive time saver. I hate expenses and constantly having to chase our team. Expend have greatly improved this for us. Very responsive to questions and overall an efficient service. No complaints yet."
"Excellent product. Good support. Highly recommended. 👍"
"Great tool for our busy, small team working internationally. Makes managing our spending extremely easy and the integration with Xero makes importing expenses and invoicing clients a snap. And customer service is wonderfully quick and helpful. Would highly recommend for any team looking for an easy to use, well-supported expenses tool."
"Expend has cut down on all our admin paperwork, all the information flows seamlessly into Xero.... highly recommend this 👍"
"As others have said, Expend has become a invaluable daily tool for my business and it keeps getting better. Don't be fooled, Expend are not like others I have tried. They have really thought things through. I have zero hesitation in recommending them to my clients."
"We previously used a generic fuel card provider to process fuel expenses from our field agents. Switching to Expend was the best decision we made, as now our sales team have the flexibility to manage their expenses on the go. The integration with Xero has proved vital in how we operate our finances now, and any issues we have had were quickly resolved just by chatting to an advisor on the website."
"The product is great and really helping with our expenses and particularly the receipts! The support team are excellent and very knowledgeable about the product. The software is constantly being developed adding new features and they are very receptive to suggestions and feedback."
"The product is great and really helping with keeping on top of our expenses and receipts. The support is excellent with a very knowledgeable team that are always happy to help. The software is constantly improving and the team are very receptive to suggestions and feedback."
"Works really well, Very easy to navigate. Nice interface. Keeps us all organised!"
"The customer service is excellent and the product is amazing. The mobile app is also great."
"Customer service on Expend has been excellent. Nothing is too much trouble. I had recently taken over as finance officer and they were able to send me all the invoices that had been previously sent. So polite and friendly in the online help chat too. Thank you."
"Stress free expenses! Easy to use app, and excellent support. That can be updated then and there. Such a massive time saver."
"EXPEND is a slick service that has increased the efficiency of my sales team and is a solution more cost-effective than our corporate bank credit cards. No more delayed expenses to recharge. Would recommend A++++ :-)"
"We have been with Expend now for over a year and are incredibly happy with their service. Very professional and quick to respond. Highly recommended."
"Expend is an awesome addition to our company. Good interface on website and app, and always improving! Staff are great too and go the extra mile to sort any issues. I've tried other card platforms but Expend is definitely on top with its features and integration."
"Fairly easy to use, would recommend to anyone an alternative for fuel cards as an example"
"Very good company. Brilliant customer care and support"
Expend is rated 4.81 based on 142 reviews