Expend Reviews

of reviewers recommend Expend
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Expend Reviews

About Expend:

Expense management is being redefined by Expend. We are an award-winning expense management solution and company payment card that provides real-time business expenses automation.

Reduce admin, data entry and uncertainty. Start saving your business time and money today. Oversee an unlimited number of users with instant insight and control. Save data entry, time and money. Welcome to the Expend difference.

help@expend.io

10, Finsbury Square, London

Tell us how Expend made you happy
Gives employees an easy way of spending when required without fear of losing bits of paper
The app is user friendly and has an easy to navigate interface.
It's pretty easy to use and whenever I have needed help I get a response within a few hours usually. I like how it syncs to Xero.
Great service
Very easy to use and simplifies the process!
The app is really easy to use and looks very modern.
I found access easy enough, and booking leave proved to be straight forward. As I am a technophobe I do struggle with new systems. So far Expend has been far better than I expected.
Very easily accessible, works well for the firm I work under .
Very good and useful
It's practical and easy to use. You can't ask anymore.
Easy interface and simple buttons. Easy to use
Really easy to record expenses
Easy to use, functional
Good and efficient service
Very quick response to questions and always have an answer
Useful for keeping track of expenses on the go. Very easy to use
User friendly interface and easily accessible for work.
Best expenses process/facility I've ever used! Sometimes I have had minor problems uploading images but seems to have been resolved over recent updates to the app.
Expend is wonderful! It is an absolute dream when it comes to documenting spending
Having recently started using the expend card and app, i have been pleasantly surprised by the ease and efficient of the service. The app is incredibly easy to navigate and the support you receive is generally fast and accurate. I would highly recommend this to any company looking to find a business card for members of their team.
Expend is rated 4.74 based on 248 reviews