Expend Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Expend

About Expend: Expense management is being redefined by Expend. We are an award-winning expense management solution and company payment card that provides real-time business expenses automation.

Reduce admin, data entry and uncertainty. Start saving your business time and money today. Oversee an unlimited number of users with instant insight and control. Save data entry, time and money. Welcome to the Expend difference.

help@expend.io

Runway East Moorgate, 10 Finsbury Square, Lower Ground, Finsbury, London

Tell us how Expend made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
Phil
"Superb product, great team, really easy to use! Top notch couldn't recommend more !"
Tracy E
"With such a large team travelling around the world with The Maiden Factor project at the moment their Expend Cards give us the freedom to monitor our spend and also I know that everyone always has access to funds. Easy to use and cuts down on time doing expenses for accounts!"
"Expand provides an effective mobile application that presents on the spot detail of transactions and budget. What's more our Financial Controller loves it."
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Easy to use on the go. Makes completing expense claims a breeze!"
"Very Easy to use"
"The app is really easy to use and means I can upload receipts while I'm out so I don't have to worry about losing them."
"Expend is easy to use and very convenient system. Expend integrates perfectly with our Xero accounting software and does everything we wanted it to. Expenses are a doddle now."
"Very good easy to use"
"Makes my life as an employee much easier"
"Expend is very easy to use and works well to meet our business needs. The app makes inputting expenses a quick and efficient process. I'd thoroughly recommend Expend to any business."
"Expend has made keeping tracking of company spending so much easier. Being able to manage the prepaid cards online has meant we can monitor and top up spending on the go, which is essential for a busy agency like us!"
"Very easy to use app and every problem you could come across seems to already have a quick and easy to find solution in place! The UI of submitting expenses could be reviewed in order to make it clearer."
"It has helped us streamline our financial processes and is incredibly easy to use!"
"Expend has collectively worked well across our team, notably internationally with Mastercard exchange rates. The adjustable security features work very well, such as the Mag stripe toggle (used often in the USA). Only slight niggle is the duration is fixed to 24 hours, which you'll be reminded to when the card is declined! This can be embarrassing at times. Once toggled back on it has in my experienced worked immediately. Otherwise it has made expensing far less troublesome, as I am no longer holding onto a book of receipts. I can take a photo immediately after the purchase and then throw it away, a great bonus using expend. The app is rich with features mostly orientated around security, such as toggling on or off for contactless, online transactions, ATM withdrawals and the above mentioned mag stripe swipe. Lastly a temporary lock card feature is useful if you misplace the card. There is a good visual breakdown of costs per category (this is down to what you select whilst filing an expense). Biggest feature we collectively like is the instant notification post payment, once tapped it prompts you to immediately take a photo, a good reminder to get it done instantly! Far less admin for expenses and we do not have to use personal credit cards, massive improvement to our older process!"
"I’ve only used Expend for 4 months but so far it has been excellent and versatile for both myself and my team! Thoroughly recommend!"
"Easy to connect the expenses to companies in order to rebill them."
"Easy to use, good way to track expenses"
"Love the service I receive from the support team."
"Excellent service"
"This app has saved our organisation loads of time - the staff are very helpful and positive!"
"Very quick and easy to use. Customer service has been exceptional"
"Very flexible service"