Expend Reviews

of reviewers recommend Expend
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Expend Reviews

About Expend:

Expense management is being redefined by Expend. We are an award-winning expense management solution and company payment card that provides real-time business expenses automation.

Reduce admin, data entry and uncertainty. Start saving your business time and money today. Oversee an unlimited number of users with instant insight and control. Save data entry, time and money. Welcome to the Expend difference.

help@expend.io

10, Finsbury Square, London

Tell us how Expend made you happy
Overall, all users involved with Expend have shared great feedback , from finance , to directors , managers down to individual cardholders , praising the system for its ease of use and user friendly interface both for the dashboard and the app. I believe that Expend has the most comprehensive offering on the market for this type of product (and there are not many around). Expend has certainly transformed expense management in the company.
Excellent service, highly recommend!
Brilliant support always
very good amazing service
I like the thorough handling of our issues and requests.
Convenient app for business to manage all expenses
Easy interface, it will be helpful to display the original currency of a transaction nd the charged in pounds side by side.
Very easy to use with useful help buttons
They are excellent for transactions, quick and simple to scan my receipts
Expend is so so easy to use and the app is very user-friendly. It's great that you can just take a photo of any receipts and fill in a simple form and then send your expense off to get approved.
Got back to me well before the allotted time and made our service users very happy indeed that they were able to renew their Zoo passes - so that they can have a bit of freedom and joy at the zoo in these crazy Covid times. 😃😃
with the recent addition of "teams" this is fast becoming one of my fave pieces of software...it literally covers it all. Thank you
Excellent programme and great customer service.
Having the Expend cards and app has meant no more lengthy expense forms to fill, which saves my staff and the finance team a great deal of time.

Also, the Expend team are always very responsive, and deal with queries very quickly and efficiently.
I often recommend Expend. All round high quality expense management software and simple to use business credit cards for employees. Frequent updates too.
Will help to minimise delays
Highly recommended. With Expend we now have excellent visibility and control over business expenses and spending.
Really easy to use, the app is great making it easy for our finance team to manage.
I am glad because it is very easy to use
Very straight forward to use and very efficient
Expend was a great investment for our business. It allows us to effortlessly manage our expense whilst giving our sites the freedom to manage their own supply chain options within our company policy. 100% RECOMMEND
Expend is rated 4.74 based on 248 reviews