EZ SMILE Reviews

of reviewers recommend EZ SMILE
Read EZ SMILE Reviews

info@ezsmile.com.au

19/14 Jubilee Ave

Yet to start my treatment however so far, I have hands down hand the BEST customer service I’ve ever experienced. So excited!
The man that did my scan was amazing, made me feel very comfortable.
Having to do another scan to make sure it was perfect made me feel good that ez smiles is so thorough with their work. Plus discount was given and that obviously is so awesome
I’m so unbelievably happy with my new smile. EZ SMILE have been fantastic with answering any questions I’ve had throughout my treatment plan. Highly recommend!
Impeccable customer service. Answered all my questions promptly and always pleasant. Would highly recommend.
Thanks Jayde appreciate the nice remarks. Makes the team feel good.
Obnoxious, rude customer service. Would not recommend based on the customer service via email.
We are sorry that you feel this way, we certainly do not intend to be rude and feel this review is unfair, we can never contact you and are simply trying to get you to pay your weekly instalments.
I have loved how easy this has been, i am only about half way but the journey has been great so far. I have been impressed with how fast you respond to email enquiries even after the sale is done. I had an issue with some late arriving aligners (i was on my last set with a week to go so not completely late) i emailed on a Friday, got a response the next day (on a Saturday) and the retainers arrived the following Wednesday. Even my dentist is impressed with the quality of the aligners not riding too high up on my gums etc.
Thanks so much for the great review. Much appreciated.
So so happy, great service!
I am currently 8 sets through my 12 Set treatment plan and could not be happier!
I had traditional braces as a teen and my teeth had moved over the years. The change was relatively minor but I wasn’t happy with the development. I certainly would not have spent money on expensive aligners to correct the issue.
Ez Smile was the answer! Efficient, mostly pain free and cost effective. The scan was easy and customer service has been brilliant. Looking forward to seeing my final results but I’m already thrilled with the improvement in my teeth.
Thanks Ez Smile!
So Happy to hear Kirsty, thanks for the great review.
Could only get to the 8th top mouth piece out of 10 before teeth clashed.
Happy with result but not ecstatic
Hi David sorry to hear this, please contact us and we can rectify this. You do need to complete the 10 stages so they dont clash. That is how it is designed. We want you to be ecstatic. Thanks
I would highly recommend EZ Smile, for anyone that is looking to straighten their teeth. The whole process was so smooth and simple - I never had to visit a dentist. I didn’t actually have to visit anyone or any clinic - it was all done from the comfort of my home. The EZ smile team were so helpful and friendly - making it all the poor enjoyable. The plates are great - so well made, you can barely see them, and the price was amazing. I was a bit skeptical at first because it was a lot cheaper than other companies - but I had no reason to be concerned. I am really happy with my teeth. Thanks EZ SMILE xx
Wow, thanks for the amazing review!
Brilliant service from the start! From the first inquiry, to impression kit (which I failed at due to my ridiculously strong gag reflex) to scans at a clinic nearby, to reports and finally to successfully ordering, the process was fully explained and professional. If I had known straightening my teeth it would be this smooth an experience I would have done it sooner.
Thanks for the review Jacqueline.
achieved what i was looking for
Great Justin!
Only just placed my order, but so far so good with communication and help, we'll have to wait and see what my journey holds.
Can't wait to see your results Chantelle :)
I have finished my plan and am super happy with the results. Highly rekommend.
Wonderful, thanks :)
I’m actually in shock how good these work! I didn’t expect this much of a good result. I’m no longer insecure about my smile... not only that, the customer service is great, they are very helpful and answer any questions you ask. Highly recommend!
So wonderful to hear, many thanks fo the review :)
As most people would be, I was sceptical at first. After thinking about it and looking at numerous reviews I decided to give it a go. I was onto my 3rd set of aligners and my brother, whom I hadn't seen in months, commented and said he could notice a change already. Now onto the retainers I am very happy with the outcome. My only advice is to ensure impression is done properly (top then bottom, not at the same time) and just be persistent with it. Its less than a year a wearing them full time and the outcome is huge. I would highly recommend to anybody who has even thought of the idea of trying it.
Many thanks for the great review Beau. :)
They are great, very fast and thorough and great customer service. Can't wait to get my new aligners.
Yay! thanks for the review :)
My EZsmile journey was overall pretty good. Wearing the aligners was easy, not painful at all. The customer service staff was always friendly and willing to help over email. A piece of advise if you are considering invisible aligners: Be patient and constant. It is a process, and you will start seeing progress ~ half way through your treatment plan.
Thanks so much for your review :)
I have only been through the initial process so far and am now waiting for the aligners to arrive but the customer service has been amazing and I’m excited to start the transformation!
We can't wait to see your new smile Alana :)
I have been putting off straightening my uncomfortably crowded teeth for over 20 years as i hate going to the dentist!
EZ smile was really easy and while my smile is not Hollywood perfect the crowding is so much better and more comfortable - I am able to reach the side of my teeth to clean/floss which i have not been able to since childhood!
Thanks for your review!