EZ SMILE Reviews

of reviewers recommend EZ SMILE
Read EZ SMILE Reviews

info@ezsmile.com.au

19/14 Jubilee Ave, ,

Nearly finished Treatment. teeth are nearly straight now. Has been a simple process and great results .
Thanks
Thanks Dylan, cant wait to see the final results.
So disappointed I didn’t choose braces or invisalign over Ez Smile. Not only do I need to purchase new retainers every 6 month for the rest of my life, which end up costing more than braces or invisalign. Wish I did my research.
Hi Julie as we did explain to you retainers are required for Invisalign or any teeth straightening system. Our retainers are very affordable at only $99 per set (postage incl)
Thanks
Have been very helpful and fast in replying to my questions.
Thanks so much Kylie :)
Exceptional customer service, prompt delivery and prompt replies to any customer-related concerns. Cannot fault the team at EZ SMILE.
So great to hear! Many thanks
Love the staff and services that were provided to me! Can’t wait to receive my kit and have the smile that I’ve always wanted
Thanks Charisma, we can't wait to see your new smile :)
Just ordered my Ez Smile online and so far it has been very smooth going and very easy. Cant wait to get started.
Thanks so much Josh, we can't wait to see your straight teeth
Yet to start my treatment however so far, I have hands down hand the BEST customer service I’ve ever experienced. So excited!
Thank you Stephanie, that's very kind :)
The man that did my scan was amazing, made me feel very comfortable.
Having to do another scan to make sure it was perfect made me feel good that ez smiles is so thorough with their work. Plus discount was given and that obviously is so awesome
Great to hear Amelia!
I’m so unbelievably happy with my new smile. EZ SMILE have been fantastic with answering any questions I’ve had throughout my treatment plan. Highly recommend!
Many thanks Gabbi :)
Impeccable customer service. Answered all my questions promptly and always pleasant. Would highly recommend.
Thanks Jayde appreciate the nice remarks. Makes the team feel good.
Thank you Jayde!
Obnoxious, rude customer service. Would not recommend based on the customer service via email.
We are sorry that you feel this way, we certainly do not intend to be rude and feel this review is unfair, we can never contact you and are simply trying to get you to pay your weekly instalments.
I have loved how easy this has been, i am only about half way but the journey has been great so far. I have been impressed with how fast you respond to email enquiries even after the sale is done. I had an issue with some late arriving aligners (i was on my last set with a week to go so not completely late) i emailed on a Friday, got a response the next day (on a Saturday) and the retainers arrived the following Wednesday. Even my dentist is impressed with the quality of the aligners not riding too high up on my gums etc.
Thanks so much for the great review. Much appreciated.
So so happy, great service!
I am currently 8 sets through my 12 Set treatment plan and could not be happier!
I had traditional braces as a teen and my teeth had moved over the years. The change was relatively minor but I wasn’t happy with the development. I certainly would not have spent money on expensive aligners to correct the issue.
Ez Smile was the answer! Efficient, mostly pain free and cost effective. The scan was easy and customer service has been brilliant. Looking forward to seeing my final results but I’m already thrilled with the improvement in my teeth.
Thanks Ez Smile!
So Happy to hear Kirsty, thanks for the great review.
Could only get to the 8th top mouth piece out of 10 before teeth clashed.
Happy with result but not ecstatic
Hi David sorry to hear this, please contact us and we can rectify this. You do need to complete the 10 stages so they dont clash. That is how it is designed. We want you to be ecstatic. Thanks
I would highly recommend EZ Smile, for anyone that is looking to straighten their teeth. The whole process was so smooth and simple - I never had to visit a dentist. I didn’t actually have to visit anyone or any clinic - it was all done from the comfort of my home. The EZ smile team were so helpful and friendly - making it all the poor enjoyable. The plates are great - so well made, you can barely see them, and the price was amazing. I was a bit skeptical at first because it was a lot cheaper than other companies - but I had no reason to be concerned. I am really happy with my teeth. Thanks EZ SMILE xx
Wow, thanks for the amazing review!
Brilliant service from the start! From the first inquiry, to impression kit (which I failed at due to my ridiculously strong gag reflex) to scans at a clinic nearby, to reports and finally to successfully ordering, the process was fully explained and professional. If I had known straightening my teeth it would be this smooth an experience I would have done it sooner.
Thanks for the review Jacqueline.
achieved what i was looking for
Great Justin!
Only just placed my order, but so far so good with communication and help, we'll have to wait and see what my journey holds.
Can't wait to see your results Chantelle :)
I have finished my plan and am super happy with the results. Highly rekommend.
Wonderful, thanks :)