EZ SMILE Reviews

of reviewers recommend EZ SMILE
Read EZ SMILE Reviews

info@ezsmile.com.au

19/14 Jubilee Ave

Good morning, I recently completed my ezsmile aligners and continued wearing the final aligner set for the time required, I was initially really happy with my results but since completion my teeth have started to move again, so I tried to use the previous aligners but they weren’t fitting the same and some actually cracked and broke, I was wondering if you would be able to help me get back to the result I had initially as I was really happy! Could I receive some new complimentary aligners just to re straighten again? I would like to finish this service and be really happy with them! Thankyou Jade
The cost and the convenience is much better than going to see a dentist or orthodontist. However, it’s been a few months since I finished my plan. I followed the steps and instructions correctly but my bottom teeth are not entirely straight (my top teeth were already pretty straight so they were aligned completely with the aligners), I sent an email about my bottom teeth with some photos but the response I got was not about my bottom teeth not straightening properly. I’d probably recommend paying a bit more and going somewhere you know you’ll get the end results and service you paid for.
Much more confident in my smile after using my ezsmile for 12 months
Very easy to deal with, no need to attend appointments & can be done from the comfort of your own home! Modifications can be done during the treatment plan if required, which is fantastic peace of mind.
Overall, EZsmile offered an affordable, yet highly effective treatment option. I almost went with Invisalign but I'm glad I did my research. I ended up saving over 4k. Highly recommend EZsmile!
The whole process was easy and straight forward, and I’m very impressed with the end result.
I was sceptical as to whether aligners via the post would work, and how easy it would be. The entire experience was great, the staff are super helpful, always available when needed and very responsive to emails. I would highly recommend using EZ Smiles.
I got my treatment with just 15. I could change the clear aligners faster, sometimes after one week. The whole process went very quick. The end result is what I expected. I still keep the retainers in as much as possible to keep my teeth straight because the wisdom teeth are coming. I'm very happy I found ezsmile and can recommend it to highschool peers.
Fast, easy and affordable orthodontics delivered straight to your door! Excellent customer service responding to my queries. Teeth are straight in as little at 8 months. Couldn't be happier! Thanks EZsmile. ☺️
Very helpful, assisted myself through all the process
So easy to deal with, very helpful and understanding staff and a great end result. Very happy, thank you
I was very sceptical of ezsmile and doing everything without seeing an actual dentist but I am so happy with the results! I feel so much more confident with me new smile! Thanks ezsmile!
Ez smile is great for finally fixing that smile! Super easy to organise and great customer service if you need it! Wish I had of done it years ago!
Great! Was so easy to make my teeth straight and was very convenient living in a rural town. Absolutely stoked with the results!
Thanks for the great review!
Dealing with EZ smile has been effortless, I’ve had an adjustment with my last few trays but it hasn’t been a problem, they were sent to me as soon as possible, I’m loving the results and super impressed with the service
Many thanks :)
Excellent product and excellent customer service throughout the treatment. Would recommend to anyone looking to improve their teeth alignment.
That's great to hear, thanks!
Only good things to say about EZ Smile! The staff were super helpful and assisted me every step of the way. I get complimented on how straight my teeth look all the time!
Very kind, thank you
Very simple process. Great customer service and immediate response to queries. Instructions were simple to follow. good quality product and I am extremely satisfied with the result, and the price. Would thoroughly recommend the process. Thank you! Pete
Thanks for the review Pete, your teeth look amazing!
Such an easy and affordable process. My teeth are completely transformed and I'm in love with my new smile.
Thanks :)
Have completed my 13th set and ready to move onto my retainers but my final retainers do not fit, so very upset as I have wasted all this time with no change
I do believe you are having a refinement and that your concerns are being corrected. Thanks for the review.
EZ SMILE is rated 4.37 based on 134 reviews