EZ SMILE Reviews

info@ezsmile.com.au

19/14 Jubilee Ave

Super easy!
That it is !
Very happy with the results. Easy to use and at a price I was able to afford! Thank you EZ Smile!
Thank you so much for your review.
Great service!
many thanks
Though EZ smile retainers are easy to use and not too pricey, I was a little dissapointed with my results. The way the retainers are anchored, needs improvement. I voiced my doubts when I first started treatment (as my retainers did not cover one of my back molars) but was told this would not affect treatment. I was proved right in due course when the gap between the uncovered molar and the last covered one soon became bigger (a constant nuisance now as food gets stuck in it all the time), and though my teeth appear visually straighter from some angles, they are not level, so my teeth don't sit comfortably without wearing the retainers.
After braces at a very young age and almost ten years of painful wisdom teeth that pushed and ruined teeth, EZ Smile gave me back my straight teeth and confidence again!
Yay, we love hearing this!!
Perfect I enjoyed the time
Thanks for your review!
Highly recommend
Great service and value. A couple of my friends are going to jump on board as well. 6 months and my teeth are much straighter. A lot less painful than my traditional braces back in the day. Highly recommend to anyone this is the way of the future. Well done EZsmile
That's fantastic, hope you have become an EZ SMILE Sharing member.
Such good value for money. I had a few teeth that needed straightening and I got a quote from my orthodontist which was over $8000. Ez smile fixed my problems and now I can smile worry free. Would recommend.
Thanks for the great review :)
The EZ smile aligners were so EZ to use, Compared to braces. Cleaning my teeth thoroughly was a priority, so being able to remove the aligners for meals and then to brush after was incredible. Thanks EZ Smile
Love this review, thanks!
The entire process was super simple and easy to follow.... a good quality product and I have had great results.....very happy with the outcome!
Thanks for the awesome review :)
Wearing the EZ Smile aligners quickly became part of my day to day routine and I hardly even noticed them, all the while they were busy doing an amazing job of straightening my teeth.
So happy to hear about your journey!
Such a simple process. Questions are always answered quickly. Loving my results.
Couldn’t fault this system! Customer service was amazing and I felt like every question I had was answered promptly. I have recommended to multiple friends and family!
Wonderful, many thanks Annie :)
I use to have a “good side” and a “bad side” when somebody told me I had to smile for a photo. Now I am confident with my teeth I don’t have to worry about that anymore. EZ smiles have really gave me that confidence boost that I needed at a very affordable price.
Great review, thank you so much
Was very easy too work with
It was our pleasure :)
I’m happy with my results and I recommend EZ SMILE to all my friends!
yay! we love it when we are recommended to friends!
I’m so happy with my teeth right now. I’ve always had a bit of a twist with one of my front teeth and tried to get used to it. Selfies enhanced the tooth so much that I stopped smiling in photos. In only 7 months, my teeth are straight again and I’m living having my photo taken. Thanks Ezsmile.
Amazing, would love to see your after photos!
I was beyond impressed with how well something that is 1/4 of the price of traditional orthodontic options worked just as well. Thanks for giving me back my smile confidence EZ Smile.
Thanks for the great review :)
Best decision of my life! I am a new man!!!
WOW...many thanks