EZ SMILE Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend EZ SMILE

info@ezsmile.com.au

19/14 Jubilee Ave

Telephone
"Amazing deal, which was all legit, and the aligners worked! Also, thankful for the great customer service who were there to turn to, in being more than helpful answering my questions at the start."
"Very happy with EZ SMILE & my results! I achieved straight teeth in under 6mths & it was soooo easy! I have kept up the after plan steps & my results just keep improving! Customer service was wonderful, so supportive & best of all REAL result & saved a tone of $$! I recommend EZ SMILE to everyone I know!!"
"Almost done and so not happy with end result..teeth still crooked after wearing the braces for ONE YEAR (and THREE refiner sets later). I want my money back!!"
"I'm thrilled with my new (straight) teeth. EZ Smile were really good to deal with, always helpful and very responsive. The relatively low cost of the treatment meant that the work I wanted to have done, that seemed out of reach due to the cost (of other providers) was suddenly within reach and I'm so glad I did it!"
"The aligners themselves seem to be working fine. I do however feel that there could be more customer support - especially at the beginning. The first few days-weeks were a bit difficult. Learning how to put the aligners in and take them out, and working out how to know when you are ready to move to the next set. I am sure that I could have emailed to ask these things, but to have someone actively check up without asking would have been great. Also please provide more than one "chewy". thanks"
"Not overall that impressed"
"I have lost my Last aligner (the retainer one) in a Plane the first day of wearing it so I am not certain how the final result should Look. I have tried contacting ezsmile to get another one send but I never had any answer. So far the result looks great but one of my teeth moves back during the day and comes only back into place when I wear my aligned during the night. I have mixed feelings about my overall experience."
"To get my teeth straight is taking longer than what treatment plan time scheduled by EZ Smile. And my compliance is as recommended by EZ SMILE."
"Not happy with the end result,"
Hi Michael, very sorry you have had this experience. Please email us at info@ezsmile.com.au and we will rectify this issue for you.
"These aligners are the real deal. I know so many people are apprehensive about straightening their teeth at home. But my teeth have looked better than they have in years. And I’m not fully finished treatment as yet. Can’t wait to see the final results. Highly recommend everyone to use EZ Smile aligners for their teeth."
"Amazing results Maybe something to look at is the strength of the retainers and braces themselves found them quite fragile accidently bite down in ur sleep and it breaks. My dentist sent a mold to a specialist and there retainer hasnt broken yet"
"So far so good halfway through, haven’t noticed many changes yet see how the final stages pan out."
"Great customer service for a product that works well."
"Great experience, easy with the process all done online. The customer service is quick via email to answer and queries. My teeth look amazing in just a short six months. Would recommend this product to everyone!"
"The aligners were so easy to use , after 1year ,my teeth look a lot more like they used to , not crowded and crooked"
"Was not happy with my experience"
Hi Natalie, very sorry you have had this experience. Please let us know how we could have made your experience better.
"I've written a detailed revuew with progress photos here: https://wyattsmaja.wordpress.com/2018/10/28/ez-smile-review/"
"I couldn't be happier with EZ Smile helping me on my journey to straight teeth :)"
"So happy to have found something that is so affordable that could change the way I feel and see myself. Highly recommended!!"
"I am happy with the results they are better than they were,but I do think my front teeth are still a bit crooked, I noticed it just recently when I was on a cruise & had lots of photos taken ."
EZ SMILE is rated 4.30 based on 50 reviews