http://www.fatburners.at Reviews

4.21 Rating 90 Reviews
82 %
of reviewers recommend http://www.fatburners.at

Write Your review

Tell us how http://www.fatburners.at made you happy
Help future customers by talking about customer service, price, delivery, returns & refunds.
Minimum 10 characters
What's your name?
Leave this blank if you'd like to publish your review anonymously.
(Optional)
What's your email?
We need your email address to verify that your review is genuine
Guter Service, schnelle Lieferung. Und das zu Zeiten von Corona. M.
Helpful Report
Posted 3 hours ago
Ich bin immer wieder positiv vom Service, der Schnelligkeit, Qualität und der guten Kommunikation überrascht, das ist beispielhaft und lange nicht die Regel überall. Auch die Preise sind top!
Helpful Report
Posted 3 days ago
I ordered my products which got sent out immediately once payment had been processed. Unfortunately the delivery company in Italy delivered to the incorrect address. I contacted fatburners.at to ask if they could help after getting no where with delivery company. Daniel was so helpful from start to finish, with quick response times. He managed to sort it out, track down my package and I received it within 48 hrs after waiting for nearly 3 weeks (getting no where with delivery company). I would highly recommend this company, not only for products but for their customer care. They really do a great job!
Helpful Report
Posted 3 days ago
j'ai commander du labz centurion samedi, je l'ai recu jeudi a 12h et je suis franchement pas decu, je l'ai pas encore tester mais on voit bien que c'est pas du faux, c'est bine emballé avec un sachet de bille en gel pour l'humidité, puis le service aux questions top, repond vite et poliment :)
Helpful Report
Posted 3 days ago
Excelent service, 5 stars
Helpful Report
Posted 5 days ago
Super netter Kontakt und schnelle Lieferung. Sehr zu empfehlen!!!!
Helpful Report
Posted 6 days ago
Super service! Fast delivery. Kind People.
Helpful Report
Posted 1 week ago
Toller Shop, superschnelle und Problemlose Lieferung. Wirklich Top Produkte.
Helpful Report
Posted 1 week ago
Super Service und geniale Produkte
Helpful Report
Posted 1 week ago
recommend ! very high-quality service. fast delivery!
Helpful Report
Posted 2 weeks ago
Toller Service und super schnelle Lieferung. Das Produkt Fatburner von Hellfire ist wirklich zu empfehlen. LG und bis zu meiner nächsten Bestellung alles Gute. Isabelle
Helpful Report
Posted 3 weeks ago
Great customer service. After ordering a range of products, two happened to be out of stock. However, I was offered two similar more-expensive alternatives at no extra cost to me. Will use again.
Helpful Report
Posted 3 weeks ago
They are very fair and reliable sellers. If you have any issue, just contact them and they will help you out! I can give them 5 stars. Recommended shop!
Helpful Report
Posted 3 weeks ago
Gute Auswahl an Supplement's, schnelle Kaufabwicklung und Versand, super freundlicher Kundenservice.
Helpful Report
Posted 4 weeks ago
Ich bestelle schon seit längerer zeit hier und muss sagen, dass es preis leistung nicht zu überbieten ist. Abgesehen von der Qualität funktioniert der Service einwandfrei. Beide Daumen hoch und sehr zu empfehlen. Ich bestelle niergends wo anders, wenn es um Spezialprodukte geht.
Helpful Report
Posted 4 weeks ago
Kaum zu überbieten, was an Service und Kundenfreundlichkeit rüber gebracht wird..., gibt es ein Produkt nicht, wurde mir eine Alternative angeboten, die dann preislich auch noch unschlagbar war. Die Qualität stimmt immer, die Wirkung entspricht den Beschreibungen und als extra top sehe ich den schnellen und sicheren Versand für mich als kaum zu über treffen. Hoffen wir, ihr haltet euch lange und erfolgreich am Markt, als sportsmen und Kunde wünsche ich das sicher im Namen aller.
Helpful Report
Posted 1 month ago
Sehr gute und schnelle Abwicklung und Lieferung.
Helpful Report
Posted 1 month ago
Super Seite und super Service 👍 Von Bestellung bis zur Lieferung alles sehr gut gelaufen. Werde auf jeden Fall öfters hier bestellen.
Helpful Report
Posted 1 month ago
Super schneller Versand, nette und kompetente Beratung, bei Fragen eine Top Empfehlung! Jederzeit wieder! Weiter so und Lg
Helpful Report
Posted 1 month ago
I would give them zero stars because they sell fake products. I have bought from them two APS Mesomorph with dmaa. Initially they are nice until a real problem occurs. They said it was not in stock but if I wait they will soon have in stock. They sent other flavors (this is not a problem if the product would have been legit, they send what fake packages they have, this is why they never have snow cone or rocket pop, because it’s harder to counterfeit the transparent box). They sent tropical punch flavor and pineapple flavour. There are a lot of positive reviews because they send the products, and they arrive quickly, but people don’t realize that the products are fake. I don’t know if all the products are fake, but APS Mesomorph is without a doubt fake. And I suppose the other products containing dmaa and rarer products are fake. As I told you, I bought two APS Mesomorph with dmaa. First off, the lid of the box has the sealed already broken, that one with the aps logo. The label looks almost ok. The last original Mesomorph on the market have on the label after ingredient naringin in parenthesis fruit and hcl from 1.3 dmaa is written alone on the next row. Someone who doesn’t know this products would think the package is legit. But the most obvious thing that is different from the original is the batch number (the original has 9 numbers and the fake one has only 8 numbers) and the expiration date (the original only state the month and the year in the format 04/20 while the one they sent have written on the bottom of the box also the day in the format 02.04.2022. But the main problem is the powder itself. I still have some powder left from an aps mesomorph with dmaa bought back in the day and the powder texture is totally different, it is more granulated. I am very familiar with aps mesomorph and the one they sent has the powder too fine. I tried the tropical punch flavor and the powder is totally different than the original. It's white and too fine. And when you put in water it turns in a yellowish color. The original one turns in a reddish color. Even on the package it’s mentioned the colorant red 40. And the taste is totally different. And a really important thing, there is NO SILICA GEL in the box. What a joke! All aps mesomorphs have a SILICA GEL. And the scoop is also different. I emailed them about the problem but I haven’t got a response, of course. I have no interest whatsoever, I just want to let other people know so as not to be deceived. I have learnet it the hard way. If you buy capsules is even harder to figure out the product is fake because the label looks almost the same if not identical to the original and you don’t see the powder. They also have other internet domains like preworkout.at. It’s also fishy they are from Slovakia but use a .at website and that they do not ship to Slovakia. So I will never buy from them again. I ordered two aps mesomorphs from bodyshock.pro. The price was a lot higher but they are original. And they are the limited edition flavours: one is snow cone and the other one is pink lemonade flavour. I repeat, I have no interest whatsoever, I just tell you the way it is. And if Daniel Brngál from fatburners.at say this is fake, I can give him my order number. And the email from the courier with the package you sent. And the emails you sent me until you stopped responding. And the transport label with the sender and recipient. But he knows this is the truth! Sorry for any mistake, English is not my first language.
Helpful Report
Posted 1 month ago
http://www.fatburners.at is rated 4.21 based on 90 reviews