Feather & Stitch Reviews

of reviewers recommend Feather & Stitch
Read Feather & Stitch Reviews

About Feather & Stitch:

Our aim at Feather & Stitch is to provide a fabulous boutique shopping experience outside central London. Each season, items are handpicked from mainly Danish, French and other European designer labels with a focus on stylish everyday pieces - well cut jeans, luxurious knitwear, silk blouses and dresses and beautiful accessories.

Owner and Founder, Fiona Sanderson, cut her teeth in the world of fashion travelling the globe as a buyer for a big high street retailer before founding Feather & Stitch in Richmond, Surrey in 2009. This was also the year Fi had her first baby - Fi has found it interesting at times juggling the two!

Feather & Stitch's mission is to help customers find their own individual style and one of the team is always on hand to offer one-on-one styling advice. We also order items in specifically for customers and pride ourselves in delivering an amazing shopping experience and personal service.

We'd love to see you in the shop if you are travelling through Richmond, so do pop by!

+44 (0)20 8332 2717

info@featherandstitch.com

16 King Street

Tell us how Feather & Stitch made you happy
Great service delighted with purchase
Thank you so much for your positive feedback, we really appreciate it. X
Beautifully packaged and note included.
Dear Elizabeth, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such positive feedback. X
Great service and fast delivery. I ordered a beautiful Pyrus shirt which I love. It arrived with lovely packaging. All in all a great experience would recommend.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such lovely feedback. We are delighted to hear this. X
I received a dress I ordered and the service was very good as always. Unfortunately the dress did not suit me and I had to return but I am sure from past experience that the refund will be seamless. They are a lovely shop and I look forward to shopping in person again.
Thank you so much for leaving us such positive feedback. We are sorry to hear that the dress was unsuitable and we look forward to welcoming you back shopping with us again soon. X
Oh my, I am more than happy to write a review what a wonderful company you are. Beautifully packaged with real love and the clothes are gorgeous!
Thank you!
Dear Heledd, Thank you so much for leaving us such fabulous feedback, we are delighted to hear this and thank you for your wonderful support. X
First time that l have shopped at Feather & Stitch - great service and very efficient. Would definitely shop here again. Thank you.
Dear Juliet, Thank you so much for leaving us such positive feedback, we are delighted to hear this and thank you for supporting us. X
Helen and All the gals at Feather & Stitch are super helpful and know their fashion! Love the clothes and the service at Feather & Stitch
Dear Paula, Thank you so much for leaving us such lovely feedback, we really value your support. X
Speedy delivery and loved my dress. Can’t wait to wear it. Thank you
Thank you so much for leaving us such lovely feedback. We are delighted to hear that you are pleased with your dress. Enjoy ! X
Excellent service, the jeans came in a beautiful beautiful box, packed with such care and pretty.
Dear Marie, Thank you so much for leaving us such positive feedback, we are delighted to hear that you are pleased with your jeans. X
Yet again amazing, 100%
Dear Claire, Thank you so much for leaving us such positive feedback and for your wonderful support. X
Perfect delivery and package!
Thank you so much for leaving us such positive feedback and for your support. X
Fantastic easy purchase, item arrived quickly
Dear Elizabeth, Thank you so much for leaving us positive feedback, we are delighted to hear this. X
My purchase arrived super fast and was beautifully packaged and securely boxed. Unfortunately the top was too big and had to be returned. I was refunded very quickly too, which is unusual in my experience with other retailers.
Thanks!
Dear Elisabeth, Thank you so much for leaving us such lovely feedback, we really appreciate it and we are delighted that you were pleased with your shopping experience with us. X
Fantastic selection of unique clothes and accessories. And I love that the size guide comes with a real human touch size recommendation which you don't find anywhere else - reducing waste and the amount of returns I'm sure. Will be coming back again and again
Dear Merryn, Thank you for taking the time to leave us such positive feedback. We are delighted that you are pleased with us and we really appreciate your support. X
Excellent service. Fast delivery with a hand written note.
Dear Ruth, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such lovely feedback. We really appreciate it. X
Thank-you your service was impeccable I look forward to ordering again x
Dear Lisa, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such lovely feedback and for your support. We really appreciate it. X
Easy to order, fast delivery. My favourite shop, both in person snd online!
Dear Yvette, Thank you so much for leaving us such lovely feedback, we really appreciate it and for your wonderful support. Hope to see you soon. X
Second time shopping with Feather &Stitch. Excellent service. Items carefully wrapped and lovely hand written note inside. Fast shipping. Will definitely order again🙂
Dear Noelle, Thank you so much for leaving us such lovely feedback, we really appreciate it and for your wonderful support. X
Received my purchase promptly and beautifully wrapped. Unfortunately too small and had to return but my return was acknowledged within two days and refund being processed.
Dear Diane, Thank you so much for leaving us such positive feedback, we hope to see you shopping with us again soon. X
Great diverse selection of designers, competitive pricing and great customer service. Love that the owners take photos of the clothes being modelled in the shop which gives an accurate representation.
Dear Debbie, Thank you so much for leaving us such positive feedback, we are thrilled to hear how pleased you are with everything. Thank you so much for your support. X
Feather & Stitch is rated 4.90 based on 350 reviews