Feather & Stitch Reviews

of reviewers recommend Feather & Stitch
Read Feather & Stitch Reviews

About Feather & Stitch:

Our aim at Feather & Stitch is to provide a fabulous boutique shopping experience outside central London. Each season, items are handpicked from mainly Danish, French and other European designer labels with a focus on stylish everyday pieces - well cut jeans, luxurious knitwear, silk blouses and dresses and beautiful accessories.

Owner and Founder, Fiona Sanderson, cut her teeth in the world of fashion travelling the globe as a buyer for a big high street retailer before founding Feather & Stitch in Richmond, Surrey in 2009. This was also the year Fi had her first baby - Fi has found it interesting at times juggling the two!

Feather & Stitch's mission is to help customers find their own individual style and one of the team is always on hand to offer one-on-one styling advice. We also order items in specifically for customers and pride ourselves in delivering an amazing shopping experience and personal service.

We'd love to see you in the shop if you are travelling through Richmond, so do pop by!

+44 (0)20 8332 2717

info@featherandstitch.com

16 King Street

Tell us how Feather & Stitch made you happy
Delivered on time, well packed, happy!
Dear Louise, thanks so much for your lovely comments. We are pleased you are happy with your shopping experience with us.
Fast service, beautiful produce
Thank you so much for your lovely comments and feedback.
Very quick service, lovely packaging and very happy with my order.
We are so happy you are pleased with your purchase.
Quick delivery. Item as expected. Thank you.
We are so pleased you were happy with your recent purchase and the delivery.
Excellent service , Very helpful and quick to respond on a question I nnded advice.
We are so happy you were pleased with your shopping experience with us. We are always here to help if we can.
lovely blouses received from Feather & Stitch and quick delivery. thank you!
We are delighted you are pleased with your blouse and its delivery.
Beautiful clothes which arrived promptly during lockdown .
Thanks so much for your lovely message. We are so happy you are pleased with our service.
I Found the whole process very easy
Dear Sharon, we are so pleased you were happy with dealing with us. Thank you for leaving us feedback.
Loved the dress, fantastic price and received it the best day. Was my first time shopping with Feather and Stitch - it won’t be the last.
Dear Debra, we are delighted you loved your Hayley Menzies dress. We look forward to seeing you shopping with us again soon.
Beautifully wrapped blouse arrived within 48hrs. Lovely item at a great price. Excellent customer service.
Dear Caroline, we are delighted that you are happy with you lovely blouse and the overall shopping experience with us. We look forward to seeing you shopping with us again soon.
Really quick delivery, beautifully wrapped and gorgeous clothes. Thank you
Thank you so much for your lovely review. We are are delighted that you are happy with your purchases.
Fantastic quality of both items, and I am delighted.
Thank you so much Fiona for your feedback and we are pleased you are happy with your purchases.
Feather & Stitch has the most gorgeous clothes and outstanding customer service. It's full of stylish clothes from interesting designers, suitable for work and home. I love going in there and usually come out with much more than I'd planned, but never feel pressurised to buy.
Dear Sue, thank you so much for your lovely comments. We appreciate greatly your support and look forward to seeing you in the boutique very soon.
This is the first time I have ordered from Feather & Stitch, the web site is very easy to negotiate and the updates on the order I made excellent. I also needed a bit of assistance, the Customer Service from Feather & Stitch is absolutely great, immediate response and very helpful. I would highly recommend Feather & Stitch and will definitely be purchasing from this site in the future as it is very reassuring to know that you are being looked after so well.
Dear Chrissy, thank you so much for your lovely comments and for supporting us. We really appreciate it.
The clothes that I bought were for my daughter’s birthday. Very pleased with the service. Delivery was prompt and they fitted her perfectly.
Dear Anna, we are delighted that you were happy with your shopping experience with us.
Great choice of brands
Dear Joanna, we are delighted you are happy with our brand choices.
Great selection of brands and products, easy to use website with excellent product info. The ordering process is smooth and the delivery was fast and efficient. Will definitely not hesitate to order again from Feather & Stitch
Dear Gaynor, thank you so much for your lovely comments and feedback. We really appreciate your support.
Lovely shorts, barely had them off! Great service from Feather & Stitch.
We are delighted you are happy with your shorts, great choice.
Very helpful, and quick to answer my email questions
So with that I order my lovely item A excellent service!
Thank you so much for your lovely comments and we are delighted you are happy with your purchase.
Brilliant, quick service (especially during these times). Lovely shirt too, I love it!
We are delighted you are happy with your purchase and thank you so much for your lovely comments.
Feather & Stitch is rated 4.88 based on 232 reviews