Feather & Stitch Reviews

of reviewers recommend Feather & Stitch
Read Feather & Stitch Reviews

About Feather & Stitch:

Our aim at Feather & Stitch is to provide a fabulous boutique shopping experience outside central London. Each season, items are handpicked from mainly Danish, French and other European designer labels with a focus on stylish everyday pieces - well cut jeans, luxurious knitwear, silk blouses and dresses and beautiful accessories.

Owner and Founder, Fiona Sanderson, cut her teeth in the world of fashion travelling the globe as a buyer for a big high street retailer before founding Feather & Stitch in Richmond, Surrey in 2009. This was also the year Fi had her first baby - Fi has found it interesting at times juggling the two!

Feather & Stitch's mission is to help customers find their own individual style and one of the team is always on hand to offer one-on-one styling advice. We also order items in specifically for customers and pride ourselves in delivering an amazing shopping experience and personal service.

We'd love to see you in the shop if you are travelling through Richmond, so do pop by!

+44 (0)20 8332 2717

info@featherandstitch.com

16 King Street

Tell us how Feather & Stitch made you happy
Fast delivery and beautiful dresses as described on website.
Personalised service from this fab boutique.
Dear Alice, thanks so much for your lovely comments. We really appreciate your feedback.
This is a new website for me and although I am returning my jeans for the next size up- the service from start to now has been impeccable, a personal touch by email. I am impressed.
Dear Katherine, thanks so much for your lovely comments. We look forward to seeing you shopping with us again soon.
Even in these disrupted times, my order arrived quickly and I am very happy with it. Thank you
Thank you so much for your lovely comments and feedback. We really appreciate it.
Dress was posted very quickly, and was packaged beautifully. Very pleased with both the dress and the service.
Thanks so much for your feedback. We are delighted you are happy with your lovely dress.
I was very pleased with the jumper. I will certainly shop with Feather & Stitch again Catherine Hanby
Dear Catherine, thanks so much for your feedback. We look forward to seeing you shopping with us again soon.
Beautiful clothes - I recently bought a jumper and skirt but had to return skirt as too small, but was refunded very promptly and will certainly be purchasing from Feather and Stitch again :).
Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so happy that you were pleased with your shopping experience.
Fantastic service and so pleased with everything I received. Thank you.
Dear Julie, thanks so much for your feedback. We are delighted that you are happy with everything.
I loved my purchase. The lady on the phone was very helpful
Dear Eloise, thanks so much for your feedback. We are delighted that you were happy with your purchase.
Quick delivery of a lovely blouse you’re one of the few UK stockists of Des Petits Hautes so I was really pleased to find you.
Dear Vicky, thanks so much for your lovely feedback. We love Des Petits Hauts too. Keep an eye on the website for new arrivals.
Great service and after care
Dear Kathryn, thanks so much for your lovely comments. We are delighted you are happy with your shopping experience with us.
Really love this dress so flattering on. Fits well in the medium I'm a size 12 but sometimes in dresses with no stretch need to go up a size but found this t be a really good cut and fit. This brand is new to me really like them, I will be looking out for more from them. Great to see the insta video on Feather & Stitch showing this dress , especially right now when we can't go out to any shops.
Dear Rachel, thanks so much for your lovely comments. We are thrilled that you are happy with your dress and your shopping experience with us.
As always beautiful packages of gorgeous yummy clothes x
Dear Jessica, thanks so much for your lovely comments. We really appreciate your feedback.
Excellent service and and absolutely delighted with item
Dear Anne, thanks so much for taking the time to leave feedback. We are delighted that you are happy with your shopping experience with us.
Service at feather and stitch is very good. They answered my emails quickly. I ordered a jumper, which I love. It came beautifully wrapped, making it a pleasure to open.
Dear Sharon, thanks so much for your lovely comments. We are thrilled that you are happy with your jumper and your shopping experience with us.
Received my order very swiftly. Came in nice packaging.
The Munthe dress i ordered, is utterly stunning! Can't wait to wear it, once lockdown finishes, whenever that may be.
Dear Susie, thanks so much for your lovely comments. We are delighted your are happy with your Munthe dress. Please do keep an eye on the website for lovely new arrivals from this brand.
Lovely shorts, prompt delivery, happy customer!
Dear Sue, we are delighted you are happy with your shorts and thank you for leaving us feedback, we really appreciate it.
Received order very quickly & it was packaged lovely, I had to unfortunately send the dress back as too small !
Refund received very promptly ! Excellent
Dear Karen, thanks so much for your lovely comments, we really appreciate it. We are pleased that you were happy with your overall shopping experience with us.
Brilliant dress,fast delivery,really satisfied .
Dear Anne, thanks so much for your lovely comments. We are delighted you are happy with your lovely dress.
Quality products and superior service
Thank you for taking the time to review us. It is appreciated!
Excellent service to match their beautifully chosen items. Have shopped online twice and will do so again!
We are very happy to hear that. Thanks you so much for your lovely review and we hope you enjoy your next shopping experience with us.
Feather & Stitch is rated 4.88 based on 232 reviews