Finance Advice Centre Ltd Reviews

4 Chatsworth House
Prime Business Centre
Raynesway

Alice Hale
Alice was brilliant from start to finish finding us a mortgage company that would let us take a mortgage out on our house.
We haven’t got the best credit history and I honestly didn’t think it would be possible! She even got a us a good rate considering our credit reports.
She replied to any question I had straight away and even checked to see how things were once the mortgage was completed.
I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Alice and would definitely use her again myself if needed in the future.
I would highly recommend the mortgage advice service Alice Hale was amazing throughout she is a credit to your organisation and helped us secure our dream home
We had a long journey buying our first home together and recent pandemic events didn't help matters. Every step of the way, our advisor Steve was supportive, positive and we had every confidence in him. He was able to arrange a good deal for us and we were able to move into our dream house this autumn.
The lady who dealt with our mortgage finance was lovely and clear when explaining things.
She was free anytime to answer questions or get updates for us.
Will definitely use finance advice centre again if need to in the future. Many thanks c capon. X
I used George from the finance advice centre to get my mortgage, and he was nothing but amazing! Talked me through every step, always easy to get hold of ! And got me a brilliant product I would highly recommend him, just brilliant 5 stars from me
I would absolutely recommend the finance advice centre to anyone looking for a mortgage to buy a home. Carrie and Emily were amazing at finding a mortgage and seeing everything through to completion. They were complete miracle workers! Especially during a time such as this in 2020!
What a Fantastic Service from start to finish. Great customer support from Ben Patten & Joe Frayne, superb product knowledge and exceptionally responsive to emails/calls, we can 100% recommend the Finance Advice Centre Ltd , they got us a great deal on a mortgage with suited life insurance, especially during this very difficult Covid 19 time .........
My family and I have used the Finance Advice Centre Ltd for a number of commercial and residential mortgages now and Ben P and Joe F have always delivered in a professional and friendly way.
I cannot recommend these guys highly enough for all your mortgage needs.
Ben Patten and Joe Frayne did an excellent job in helping me remortgage during covid particularly in engaging with banks and pushing them to overcome issues in a timely manner. I would 100% recommend them.
Steve Hatton- first class service! Achieved what my partner and I had thought was the impossible! Lots of ups and downs along the way but such a personal service and today we completed on our new home! Couldn’t fault any of the process!
From start to finish, Greig and Emily were very helpful with our mortgage application. The advice Greig gave us was very clear and informed. They were always available either by phone or email to answer any questions we had. The whole process was made a lot easier because of the work they did. Would thoroughly recommend
From the start Kyle was really helpful , always at the end of the phone for advise, anytime , my case then passed onto to Emily who was extremely professional, sympathetic to my stresses and always at the end of the phone !
There were some hiccups along the way , but they were dealt with appropriately and were not anyone’s fault ( covid )
I would recommend the finance advice centre to anyone who thinks they would not be able to get a morgage, I honestly never thought I would due to adverse credit. I’m so happy and grateful to these guys !!!! ❤️
This is the second time I have used Finance Advice Centre Ltd with my remortgage and in particular Jonathan Hunting, my mortgage adviser, who has helped and guided us all the way from start to finish of the process. Very professional in his work, I would not hesitate to recommend their services.
Thankyou to Ben patten for his exceptional professionalism and hard work in making our dream come true to be able to buy our first house. We are truly grateful and will always be thankful for everything you did. Be back in touch Ben when we need our remortgage. Thankyou so much.
We got our new house after struggling about more then a 2-3 year and I have met so many agents in this time but Vijay really work hard for us to get the right mortgage with good interest rate. He work really hard and get us out new house. Bless him. Thanks Vijaybhai
We had an excellant service from our personal advisor Steve who found us the best deal for our circumstances. Always happy to help very patient nothing was too much trouble would definately recommend!
A big thank you to the Finance Advice team, especially Ben, I got a better deal going with these than I would have done on my own, very efficient and great comms, helped me massively thanks guys

Danny
Steve Hatton has made our dream a reality. We thought owning our own home was years away and thought we had no chance at being able to do so. We were given a deposit from family so we’re looking to buy but was hesitant due to our complex situation with adverse credit. Steve was nothing but positive with us and not once did he put any doubt in our mind that he could help us. It’s safe to say he has performed something short of a miracle and we got our mortgage offer today. If you ever think owning your own home is not a possibility due to any adverse credit or complex situation then speak to steve! We can’t thank him enough and can’t beleive we are going to be homeowners! Thank you steve and finance advice centre! Worth every penny.
I found working with Ben at the Finance Advice Centre an enjoyable experience. Ben made sure all facts were collated and kept me informed of the options and updated me regularly. The process was quick and easy and I would highly recommend them to any of my friends.
Highly recommend the Finance Advice Centre. From the very start Michael, who I initially spoke with was the extremely helpful and professional. I was struggling to find a lender due to my personal circumstances. Michael was very open and honest with me and actually managed to find a lender who would consider my circumstances. This is something other brokers were unable to do! I was then assigned to a case manager, Kayleigh. Kayleigh was passed on all the information and I didn’t need to go through everything all over again. Kayleigh has been GREAT. She has been so helpful and answered all my questions, even the ones that should realistically been directed to my solicitor. She really does know her stuff!!!

They aren’t the type of people who just want your money and then want nothing to do with you.

I have used other brokers in the past, not mentioning any names but their response levels have been horrendous. Despite covid19 and the fact everyone is working from home Kayleigh has an excellent response time. I have never ever had to send a second email, or send an email asking for an update as she is in contact and maintains communication the whole way through.. she is very very quick! And it’s just what you need because you have 101 other things to worry about without having to wait days on end for a reply.

I will definitely be coming back to the Finance Advice Centre when I am due a remortgage, worth every single penny. I will also be recommending them to all my family and friends.. hope I get assigned to Kayleigh again!

Thank you once again.