Finance Advice Centre Ltd Reviews

Read Finance Advice Centre Ltd Reviews

4 Chatsworth House
Prime Business Centre
Raynesway

I cannot thank Ben Patten and his team enough for all their dedicated and relentless hard work they did to secure me a mortgage. It was a rocky road but they fought my case and went above and beyond their duties. I now feel secure knowing that I will eventually own my own home once again after a very low period. At no point did they make me feel ashamed of my low credit score and have indeed helped me to achieve a better credit rating. Thank you so much for giving me back my self esteem. I would have no hesitation in recommending Ben and his team to anybody.
Absolutely excellent service from Yogesh, and Connor Marshall. Made the whole experience a breeze and i was really taken care of, whilst also pushing to ensure I got the best deal I could. I will recommend these to anyone who will listen... no question was too small for them to take the time to answer! Wish i could give more stars than 5..
We have just used Finance Advice Centre, must say they were simply outstanding. Carrie and Emily were fantastic from the start, kept us informed, clear with costings, ensured results were within budget and at our lower end, really efficient and so nice to deal with. One of the least stressful things we have had to do due to Carrie and Emily. Couldn't recommend them enough, thank you guys........
The Best! From the moment I applied online, the service and professionalism was second to none. Within minutes Ben Patten had called me, reassured me that he would do his very best to secure us the most suitable mortgage under difficult circumstances. Always encouraging and a pleasure to deal with. I will be recommending Ben and Finance Advice Centre to other people. Thank you very much. Richard and Kate 👍🏻
Alice Hale was absolutely brilliant to deal with. She went way above and beyond to get our mortgage and house purchase over the line. I cant recommend her enough.
Hi, on behalf of me and Sophie we called yogesh to see if is possible for us to get a mortgage, yogesh and Connor Marshall have changed our life's we cannot thank them enough they was absolutely brilliant throughout our application and hope they both get appraisal for this because we are over the moon with there professionalism and carrying it out to the end they are a asset to your team.
Having received excellent service when obtaining our original mortgage (not a straightforward affair!) we returned to Paul and Emily for our re-mortgage. As expected, a friendly and efficient transfer. Many thanks for great customer service and an open and cost-effective provision.
As a freelance professional we found it difficult and frustrating to Secure a mortgage for our property purchase the the entire mortgage system needs bringing into the 21st Century
However Steve our broker battled
On to success secure the offer and
Turn everything around within 4weeks and received the Keys just before Christmas.

We can’t thank the team enough

Many thanks Guys

D&D
Castle Donington
Excellent service from Mortgage and Protection Adviser George and the team. Handled my challenging case with great professionalism and a genuine empathy for the customer. Always available and an invaluable source of information. I can't thank you all enough. Highly recommended.
Me and my wife could not be happier with the assistance we received from Carrie & Emily at Finance Advice Centre. We applied for a mortgage for our first home. Their clarity, knowledge and precision to detail made the process smooth and completely hassle-free. Carrie always explained the next step in the application process and broke-down structural/financial concepts in a way that made sense. Emily's positive guidance and explaining of various options left us feeling confident we could make the right decision. Long story short - we got the dream home we wanted on a great mortgage that we feel confident tackling moving forward. Thanks Carrie/Emily and the whole team of Financial Advice Centre.
The service I received from Paul and Emily was fantastic. Paul offered clear and concise information based on my needs and took great effort to explain the process, which was very much appreciated.
Emily then progressed the application with regular, timely updates and information as to the status of the application. At all times she was professional and courteous and answered any queries I had throughout.
I would be very happy to recommend FAC. Excellent service.
Rob and the team have managed to secure me mortgages fast and easily on several ocassions. They impressed me by getting both my wife and I a very challenging first time buyers mortgage when we were both self employed with only 1 years of accounts and my wife was on a visa. Strongly recommended.
With the expert counsel and attentive help of Yogesh Parekh, my wife and I were able to navigate mortgage landscape and choose the best lender for us. Yogesh Parekh is the Best!

From Mortgage acceptance, Yogesh and his team - special shoutout to Connor Marshall - ensured that various parties felt the pressure to move through to completion.

Being first time buyers, we received strong support and guidance throughout the process and leaving us feeling reassured of each step undertaken.
Excellent Service. Provided impartial advice that helped me make decisions.
Finance advice center as always have helped us to secure the mortgage we wanted from a high street lender again. The customer service, speed of response and professionalism of both Carrie Fisher & Emily Grace is exemplary. We can not recommend this company enough.
Would highly recommend Emily and Carrie they have been amazing from start to finish helping me and my husband find and put in place our remortgage. It had a few delays but they was both always available to help and sort the issues out for us. This is the second time we have used them and will be using them again in 2 years time.
Excellent service provided. Paul and Emily are great at their job!
Our service from Conner & Steve was absolutely astounding, they are both amazing at their job, as without them we wouldn’t be able to achieve our dream of buying a house, from start to finish they were committed and worked very hard to which we will always be grateful, they were always there for us no matter what day or time, I would highly recommend Finance Advice Centre Ltd and will definitely choose this company in the future.
Incredible service and great results.
Communication was brilliant from start to finish, was really impressed by the amount of work put in both by the broker Carrie and case manager Emily.
Finance Advice Centre Ltd is rated 4.99 based on 392 reviews