Finance Advice Centre Ltd Reviews

Read Finance Advice Centre Ltd Reviews

4 Chatsworth House
Prime Business Centre
Raynesway

Massive thank you to the Finance Advice Centre for all their help with my journey. I must say Vijay Sanghani was very helpful and the way he supported/advised me with my mortgage application was truly exceptional. From the first day till the end result he went above and beyond, and I couldn’t have asked for more. Vijay is very approachable and was always there when I needed him. He ensured he tailored everything to my needs and was open and honest which I feel is always the best approach especially when dealing with finances. Vijay is an asset to the Finance Advice Centre, and it was an honour having him as my advisor. I would recommend the Financial Advice Centre and especially Vijay to anyone that needs sound advice and support with their finances. Thank you once again Vijay and keep continuing what you do.
I can't praise Financial Advice Centre enough. It speaks volumes for a company's ethos when the people who work for it play such an active role in going above and beyond to secure satisfaction of their customers. We faced several obstacles with our mortgage application due to our own personal circumstances and not only did Kyle Nicholson get us through the housing door, he also fought like a trooper to make sure the process was completed satisfactorily. I would go as far as saying he took a personal interest in our welfare and his service and communication was faultless. We are now home owners! Not only will I be using Financial Advice Centre again when it comes to remortgage, I will be recommending them to everyone I know. A big thank you to Kyle and the team.
Mark was extremely helpful and kept me fully updated on what was happening at all times. He was always reachable if I needed to discuss anything and would go through everything thoroughly.
I did not think I would be able to get a mortgage and FInance Advice centre secured this for me brilliant service fantastic Mortgage advisor one very happy customer 😊
Fantastic team who are brilliantly led and who bent over backwards to assist us throughout our purchase. Not only were they highly efficient and excellent at keeping us updated, they helped us find a new lender last minute when our own circumstances changed unexpectedly, without any panic or issues. I couldn't recommend them highly enough. Thank you !
Where do I start, upon my initial request of support regarding a mortgage they have been nothing short of fantastic. Offering advice and support and making the unthinkable becoming a reality. George Morgan was our personal broker and he was polite, responsive and seemed to sort everything out so simply. We were also introduced to Lucy who was equally fantastic sending all the info required in a timely manner, whilst keeping us informed on the application. Simply put, they've smashed it.
I had the pleasure of using The Finance Advice Centre to complete my remortagage and from the start to finish Mark Wallbank was very helpful and made sure he got us the best deal and always kept us up to date with how the mortgage was progressing. thank you
Chris & Lewis were absolutely fantastic, after being told we weren't able to get a mortgage by another independent advisor, these guys sorted us right out! Everything was made simple for us as first time buyers, they were always easy to get hold of and they kept us up to date throughout the whole process. We highly recommend Chris & Lewis and cannot thank you both enough! Big up x
Fantastic service from both Chris and Lewis, don’t know what I would have done without them in the purchase of my property! They went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly, would highly recommend their services and will definitely be using them again in the future.
I totally 100% recommend the Finance Advice Centre Ltd. What a Fantastic Service from start to finish. Great customer support from Chris Towlson & Lewis Hammond. Nothing was too much trouble for Chris he answered every question promptly with superb product knowledge. Extremely responsive to all of my emails/calls and there were a lot, keeping me updated every step of the process. This made my home buying experience stress free. I would definitely use there services again. Many Thanks for all your help and support. Keep up the fantastic work.
Michael Parsons was our MA and made a miracle happen. He was excellent from start to finish keeping us informed every step of the way. We can’t thank Michael enough for his help, guidance and support whilst buying our first home. I will recommend him to anyone that comes our way. Thanks a million! Megan & Ross.
Fantastic service from start to finish. Harriette provided really good mortgage advice, explained everything clearly and kept me up informed all the time. Would highly recommend for mortgage advice.
Rob was great to work with, kept everything very simple and easy to understand. He also adapted well to changing circumstances for me. Would recommend.
We Had a Wonderful experience, really good patience and kind person i must say Mr Vijay explained us everything so nicely and made things so simple and easy. Thank you so much.
Would definitely recommend finance advice centre. Really struggled to get the mortgage I wanted with other financial advisers but was given a lot more options straight away here. Jake was really helpful and went above and beyond to keep everything moving fast and smoothly. Couldn't thank them enough.
Great service! Had a lot of trouble with my mortgage but George made it happen for me . 👌
Vijay went above and beyond in helping us find and secure our new home! We would fully recommend him for anyone requiring a mortgage! Vijay was recommended to us when we were looking at getting a mortgage decision in principle. He assisted us throughout our home buying experience. He was extremely accommodating of our work schedules, and from the outset he was open about the processes and thorough when going through technical information with us.. In addition to this, his knowledge of the local housing market was very insightful.
Vijay was amazing! He was always there helping us with all the process and advising us with what’s next and how to manage the different situations. For a first time buyer like us was amazing because he help us to understand the process. Also, he was always there for us at any time for any questions. This wasn’t able without him! Really really appreciate it!
When starting the process of buying our first home we had no idea where to start, when we were recommended Nathan Thompson at the Finance Advice Centre- and we are so glad we were! From start to finish Nathan provided 5 star service, from getting us our mortgage offer to recommending solicitors, nothing was ever too much! Nathan has always been so friendly, helpful and polite and we never felt guilty dropping him an email or calling him even with the smallest of questions. We really can’t thank Nathan enough for his excellent service and would highly recommend Nathan to anyone!!
Sam Crooks was great, we had a few bumps in the road but he sorted them quickly and efficiently. Nothing was too much trouble and his explanations were spot on. Got us into our new house when a t times it was looking possible Thanks for everything Sam
Finance Advice Centre Ltd is rated 4.99 based on 504 reviews