Finance Advice Centre Ltd Reviews

Read Finance Advice Centre Ltd Reviews

4 Chatsworth House
Prime Business Centre
Raynesway

From the start Kyle was really helpful , always at the end of the phone for advise, anytime , my case then passed onto to Emily who was extremely professional, sympathetic to my stresses and always at the end of the phone !
There were some hiccups along the way , but they were dealt with appropriately and were not anyone’s fault ( covid )
I would recommend the finance advice centre to anyone who thinks they would not be able to get a morgage, I honestly never thought I would due to adverse credit. I’m so happy and grateful to these guys !!!! ❤️
This is the second time I have used Finance Advice Centre Ltd with my remortgage and in particular Jonathan Hunting, my mortgage adviser, who has helped and guided us all the way from start to finish of the process. Very professional in his work, I would not hesitate to recommend their services.
Thankyou to Ben patten for his exceptional professionalism and hard work in making our dream come true to be able to buy our first house. We are truly grateful and will always be thankful for everything you did. Be back in touch Ben when we need our remortgage. Thankyou so much.
We got our new house after struggling about more then a 2-3 year and I have met so many agents in this time but Vijay really work hard for us to get the right mortgage with good interest rate. He work really hard and get us out new house. Bless him. Thanks Vijaybhai
We had an excellant service from our personal advisor Steve who found us the best deal for our circumstances. Always happy to help very patient nothing was too much trouble would definately recommend!
A big thank you to the Finance Advice team, especially Ben, I got a better deal going with these than I would have done on my own, very efficient and great comms, helped me massively thanks guys

Danny
Steve Hatton has made our dream a reality. We thought owning our own home was years away and thought we had no chance at being able to do so. We were given a deposit from family so we’re looking to buy but was hesitant due to our complex situation with adverse credit. Steve was nothing but positive with us and not once did he put any doubt in our mind that he could help us. It’s safe to say he has performed something short of a miracle and we got our mortgage offer today. If you ever think owning your own home is not a possibility due to any adverse credit or complex situation then speak to steve! We can’t thank him enough and can’t beleive we are going to be homeowners! Thank you steve and finance advice centre! Worth every penny.
I found working with Ben at the Finance Advice Centre an enjoyable experience. Ben made sure all facts were collated and kept me informed of the options and updated me regularly. The process was quick and easy and I would highly recommend them to any of my friends.
Highly recommend the Finance Advice Centre. From the very start Michael, who I initially spoke with was the extremely helpful and professional. I was struggling to find a lender due to my personal circumstances. Michael was very open and honest with me and actually managed to find a lender who would consider my circumstances. This is something other brokers were unable to do! I was then assigned to a case manager, Kayleigh. Kayleigh was passed on all the information and I didn’t need to go through everything all over again. Kayleigh has been GREAT. She has been so helpful and answered all my questions, even the ones that should realistically been directed to my solicitor. She really does know her stuff!!!

They aren’t the type of people who just want your money and then want nothing to do with you.

I have used other brokers in the past, not mentioning any names but their response levels have been horrendous. Despite covid19 and the fact everyone is working from home Kayleigh has an excellent response time. I have never ever had to send a second email, or send an email asking for an update as she is in contact and maintains communication the whole way through.. she is very very quick! And it’s just what you need because you have 101 other things to worry about without having to wait days on end for a reply.

I will definitely be coming back to the Finance Advice Centre when I am due a remortgage, worth every single penny. I will also be recommending them to all my family and friends.. hope I get assigned to Kayleigh again!

Thank you once again.
Ben and the team were great - gave fantastic advice and support where I needed and helped me to be completely clear on all aspects of my mortgage, ensuring the product was the right one for me and my circumstances - would highly recommend!
Used Finance advice centre to secure my mortgage and couldn't be have been happier with the service received. All of the team including Ben and Emily couldn't been more helpful and would certainly recommend them. Will use again when required in the future
I approached the company for financial advice to take my first mortgage and to setup insurance.
Sam was extremely helpful and his approach always professional.
My case was a bit more difficult than average because of the Coronavirus pandemic and the state of the housing market and I am grateful for all the help I have received from him. He was always quick to answer my enquires and responded with helpful advice. He mediated with the bank and was always there until the mortgage was issued. Afterwards, he helped me set up buildings insurance, as well as income protection and life insurance.
Sam was always my first point of contact during the process and went above and beyond to help me with changing requirements and challenges I faced with my solicitor. I would highly recommend him and his company, particularly if you are a First Time Buyer like me and you need a reliable professional to help you with the process.
Vijay was very helpful and supported us through our mortgage application and everything went through smoothly. Vijay understood my circumstances and provided good advice. I would recommend him as a mortgage advisor as he responds quickly to any queries regarding the mortgage and was very professional.
Aidan and Kayleigh were absolutely brilliant. They were very pro-active throughout and gave us confidence that they were identifying the most appropriate products on the market for our needs! We felt very reassured and are grateful for them helping the transaction to run as smoothly as possible.
Excellent service from Vijay. He was very friendly and helpful.
I couldn't praise Kayleigh and Luke highly enough. I app
I started my mortgage journey thinking I could never get a mortgage, well if I did I would be a long time due to a few mistakes a made back when I was a student.
I finally came across finance advice centre and got speaking to Luke Grosse. After months of searching things couldn’t of gone smoother on his end, he got me a mortgage offer. Easy to talk to, straight forward, explained everything in detail while being patient.
Couldn’t recommend this company and Luke in particular any higher as my experience with them was fantastic. Finally completed on my purchase today and now I am a home owner with my fiancé.
Ben has been fantastic from the time we placed the call, all the way to the forms. I would use you guys again, All the staff that have been dealing with our case have been fantastic. Thank you again,
The service was extremely helpful and allowed me to navigate my way through getting a mortgage on my own, something felt very daunting! My advisor was always contactable, really efficient and diligent in keeping me updated.
I was advised by a state agent to try Finance Advice Center and I’m so glad I did it , My Mortgage adviser Mr Sam Crook was the best , He went out of His way to help us with all the paper work and also advised us step by step what is required from us for the mortgage to be approved. If it was not for Finance Advice team and specifically Sam then I don’t think I would be Living in my new Home .
Many thanks to The Finance Advice Center Ltd and thanks again Sam .
Finance Advice Centre Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 434 reviews