FireRetardantShirts.com Reviews

Telephone
Read FireRetardantShirts.com Reviews

sales@fireretardantshirts.com

3425, Girard Boulevard Northeast,

Tell us how FireRetardantShirts.com made you happy
The merchandise is very good quality and fast delivery. The one major complaint I have is I received a confirmation saying the order would be delivered on a date and half of the order arrived 3 days later. This caused me to start the job late, it would have been nice to know only half of the order was coming in on the original date.
(Albuquerque) - Posted 1 month ago
I got the shirt for my dad. He is hard on the elbows and lets see how this shirt will hold up. Thank you
Great Shirt. I am six foot tall and pretty average build. The XL fit perfectly. Nice long sleeves that don't pull when you raise your arms. Nice long length that doesn't ride up when you move. I really like it!
I wish It was USA Made....
(Albuquerque) - Posted 3 months ago
Great shirt but it's a bit snug and short in the arms. Finally, a Hawaiian FR shirt! Keep up the great work.
Nice shirts very comfortable
Very good Quality. They do run a size smaller. I always order length 30. Had to get them hemmed. But definitely recommend them
They are well made shirts. My husband is a 3x. The cuffs are really tight and need to be looser on the larger shirts.
Not the size I want but had to buy longer inseam..Guess if you are big you take what you can get. Don't know why they list larger sizes when no one really carries them.
(Albuquerque) - Posted 10 months ago
The bibs are fine but the buckle that hooks the bibs broke so I had to pin them so they stay fasten
(Albuquerque) - Posted 1 year ago
I've only had them for a month, they seem to be manufactured well, The size I ordered fit well in the waist, I should have gotten the 32 inseams vs the 34, 34 is just too long and the cargo pockets are out of reach. Plenty of pockets for gear. Pretty stylish, I like cargo pockets and you don't find many that are fire retardant.
Excellent service. Thank you
As far as the site it self was fine . Easy to use . Very very disappointed in the quality of the kaki material . I thought I ordered 10oz weight of material what I got felt like a 7 . Material is crappy for welding shirts certainly not what we are use to from Rasco . Will hopefully find a better quality material for a welding shirt. Definitely not worth the money we paid .
Good quality
Size varies
The shirt is affordable and lightweight
An easy to navigate site with great, affordable products.
fr shirt
Good Packed
Key FR Shirts are all that I wear for work and are always of good quality.
FireRetardantShirts.com is rated 4.78 based on 200 reviews