FireRetardantShirts.com Reviews

sales@fireretardantshirts.com

2513 Bernadette Dr,
Columbia
Missouri

Tell us how FireRetardantShirts.com made you happy
In April 2020 during COVID-19 I started my exploration of the crypto world and investment. I can’t help but say how this has been a good decision in my life and I’ve been working from home from that moment till date due to the global pandemic. I started seeing the downside of this investment in 2022 when I got caught up in some crypto scam that placed me in a tough position. About $250,000 was I the verge of been taking away from me when I had difficulty getting into my account and all efforts towards that have been futile ending up costing me more money to get things fixed. My friend Andrew, who’s also a crypto enthusiast was the one I contacted one day, after much deliberation about this issue he suggested I contact a team tagged HACKSPEDITOUSLY. I was quite reluctant, but I chose to go with his suggestion for old time’s sake. I got feedback after I contacted them through email; (hackspeditously @ gmail .com) a few hours later, and that was the beginning of the desired positive expectation. I was asked to provide some credentials and details relating to my ownership of the said asset. After that was done, earlier than I expected, I got an email notifying me that 85% of my request was completed within a week, and it was finalized in less than two weeks. I was able to get all my crypto assets back This is one of the major highlights of my 2023, and I have made it a duty to share this little news with any who might be needy. It’s great working with this team and do not hesitate to contact them if in need. You can contact them through email; (hackspeditously @ gmail .com) or Whatsapp: +1 5 6 7 2 4 6 3 1 1 7
Excellent customer service. Always there to help me with my orders. Your company should be commended on your quality of your merchandise and your quick delivery and your excellent customer service. Keep up your great work!
Great service great prices will order again. Thanks
Great service and customer service. Always there to assist with any questions I have and always there to help me with my orders. Great job guys !! I would recommend you to anyone!!!
(Albuquerque) - Posted 6 days ago
Ordering was simple - the sales manager contacted me with options when he discovered that the product i ordered was out of stock with a long backorder wait. He really went above and beyond to get me outfitted. Once ordered, the delivery was well ahead of the stated wait time!
(Albuquerque) - Posted 1 week ago
Ordering and receiving were easy. When it arrived it was way too big so I needed to exchange. Started the process and got an RMA number followed by an email that said wait for another email with more instructions. No email ever came. I have tried calling and emailing for a month with no success. Guess I'm stuck with original item I ordered.
Great job team I will definitely place a order soon
(Albuquerque) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Excellent customer service and very professional.
(Albuquerque) - Posted 1 month ago
Had to return first order due to shirt being too tight! Very easy to return items and get replacement
(Albuquerque) - Posted 1 month ago
The sweatshirt was sub par. It had fuzzy onside like a Hanes and most likely was sprayed with chemical to make it fire retardant. Both the shirt and sweatshirt ran much bigger than what I usually get so I doubt I will wear much of at all. Lesson learned.
(Albuquerque) - Posted 2 months ago
Very good quality
There was not one problem throughout the entire process. Ordered the shirt and was delivered in a timely manner . Will be buying more shirts from the company for sure.
(Albuquerque) - Posted 2 months ago
It was easy to submit the order and the materials are good; however order tracking process after submitting order is something to be desired. I didn't get tracking information until day item was out for delivery, so there is no visibility on when order was processed and shipped as emails stated when submitted order. I ended up having to reach out to customer support to determine location of item after a few days of submitting order.
Quick turn around and delivery. Have always received in great condition and exactly as ordered.
Great product
(Albuquerque) - Posted 3 months ago
Products was exactly as described and shipping was fast.
I thought I had ordered RASCO pants. Out of 5 pairs only two had RASCO labels. Those fit to there size. The other 3 pairs were labeled FRLAPCO, these 3 were 1 to 2 size smaller, but labeled as the same size as RASCO. Not happy with this.
(Albuquerque) - Posted 4 months ago
A very good experience, the product I was ordering was out of stock but the sales rep found me replacement that I liked even better, I would like to thank my sales rep they did a great job and also it was good delivery time. Thanks again.
(Albuquerque) - Posted 5 months ago
Very fast shipping. High quality fr clothing. I will be ordering more next month.
(Albuquerque) - Posted 5 months ago
My husband absolutely likes the pants that we ordered. He said they are very durable and fit great.
FireRetardantShirts.com is rated 4.6 based on 326 reviews