FireRetardantShirts.com Reviews

Read FireRetardantShirts.com Reviews

sales@fireretardantshirts.com

3425 Girard Boulevard Northeast, ,
Albuquerque, New Mexico

Tell us how FireRetardantShirts.com made you happy
Great guy! Very comfortable!
Got products soon after order, had a small problem with availability of one of the jackets I was ordering. The customer service department set me straight and I was very pleased with there communication, would highly recommend to anybody that’s looking for FR products.
Customer service was great order the wrong thing online called them before it shipped and the where able to change my order promptly.made me Feel like i had done business with these guys for years but really it was my first purchase.
The prices a very fair. The shirt and jacket arrived when they said it would. No complaints at all.
(Albuquerque) - Posted 1 year ago
I ordered 4 shirts of one color but I was informed by their sales member that that collar was out of stock in that quantity. So I ordered 3 of one color and one of another . I did receive the order in a timely manner , however the shirts where of different types than I ordered
Pants fit comfortable, correct size, were delivered fast
Great quality
(Albuquerque) - Posted 1 year ago
Wonderful doing business with. Everything was as noted in the descriptions.
Shirts are the best FR gear I own! Can’t wait for my next set!
Thanks so much for the speedy delivery. Also thanks for having the 2xlt size they are hard to find, Thanks again.
While I had to return my purchase for a full refund, I have to say working with FireRetardantShirts.com was great. I made a purchase, received my order in a very timely manner, tried on the product, it didn't fit, and didn't really match the description, contacted the site about a return and refund. I didn't encounter any resistance, was helped and consulted with for every question or concern, and received my refund almost immediately after they received my return. I will work with/use FireRetardantShirts.com again in the future because they have excellent customer service.
Awesome shirt an quality
Very easy to order from and super fast shipping
Very good comfortable. And price was right.shipped fast
(Albuquerque) - Posted 1 year ago
Be sure to check your size and label match before you wash them. I ordered XL regular shirts and the label said that but they turned out to be tall. They want take back because I washed before wearing. Now I have dresses they are so long.
Pretty good service!
(Albuquerque) - Posted 1 year ago
Need to order size smaller then you think they come big.
(Albuquerque) - Posted 1 year ago
I have purchased from them several times and been completely satisfied. Their prices have always been the best I can find for FR clothes. My only issue is that I live in Albuquerque NM where they are located. Due to the pandemic their store is not open, so I have to order online and pay shipping for items that are literally blocks away from my home.
(Albuquerque) - Posted 1 year ago
Excellent service an shirt very comfortable
Love these shirts great quality. The delivery was very quick I’m extremely happy
FireRetardantShirts.com is rated 4.7 based on 278 reviews