First Class Watches Reviews

of reviewers recommend First Class Watches
Read First Class Watches Reviews

About First Class Watches:

Trading as a brand authorised watch shop online for over 8 years we promise to give you nothing but the best customer service while shopping online.

01926 298499

info@firstclasswatches.co.uk

9 Warwick Road

Tell us how First Class Watches made you happy
Good product at a good price. An easily navigated web site and speedy free delivery, all as promised. What's not to like.
First class service from First Class Watches. They accepted a price-match offer for this purchase. Unfortunately, the first delivery had a small manufacturing defect but a replacement was sent out the very next day and it was pre-checked for any cosmetic imperfections. Very pleased with both the service and the watch.
Bought for xmas present very happy with the price and it looks great would reccomend shopping here for watches delivery was very good aswell so in all very pleased...
Quick efficient service
Excellent service . thankyou. (how do you manage it when so many others fail????)
I ordered my watch at 3:30pm on Monday. At 2pm the next day I had the watch in my hands. First class service from First Class Watches.
Bough this watch as a 30th birthday present for my daughter, fast delivery and very weel packaged. Watch is gorgeous!!!
first class service.
Was very pleased with how fast item was despatched and delivered.
Fast service, and good price. Tks
My order arrived promptly and was well packaged. The watch itself is excellent value for money and my husband is delighted with it. It's a lovely looking watch and has numerous features - perfect for men who love gadgets! I wouldn't hesitate in recommending First Class Watches.
quite formidable ....probably one of my best watches....I own Rolex and Panerai also
Very helpful and efficient... Would use again and recommend
Excellent speeedy and free delivery and cheaper than high street stores. Would definitely order from again.
Delivered next day! Very quick, will recommend this website :-)
Item has not arrived when it was scheduled to
Good price, good product, good, fast, service to give next-day delivery. Web site easy to negotiate. What's not to like? I would go back to FCW when looking for my next watch.
I live in Australia and I could not be happier with the service and support from First Class Watches. My Citizen watch arrived in perfect condition, packaged perfectly, faster than I expected. Thank you FCW. I will definitely do this again.
The watc arrived in few dwys and it was excellent.
Amazing postage speed. Wow, 2 days delivery to Australia. Watch is beautiful, and the cheapest on the net. Also loved the pictures of people wearing them in real life on the listing.
First Class Watches is rated 4.89 based on 794 reviews