First Class Watches Reviews

4PM
4PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does First Class Watches deliver?

About First Class Watches: Trading as a brand authorised watch shop online for over 8 years we promise to give you nothing but the best customer service while shopping online.

01926 298499

info@firstclasswatches.co.uk

9 Warwick Road

Category:
Jewellery & Watches

Tell us how First Class Watches made you happy

"Great service, Excellent price, First Class delivery"
Are you First Class Watches? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Fast, efficient service. The watch was in perfect condition and exactly as described, if not better. Perfect gift!!"
"Ordered the watch at a very competitive price. Delivered the next day. Very impressed with service"
"Excellent company to deal with good communication and first rate delivery service. Range of watches are amazing also best prices I could find."
"Thank you for your excellent service."
"I decided to order a watch at 3:30 pm on Monday. At 2:00 pm the next day the watch was delivered. Everything about the transaction was simple and straightforward. The only downside was I missed applying for the 6% discount because I did not read the website properly. My fault entirely, next time I'll be more careful. I'd recommend First Class Watches to anyone."
"Excellent service, ordered one day received the next.....well pleased"
"Excellent service, watch is lovely and received very quickly. Would recommend to anyone"
"Great watch at a good price , prompt delivery"
"Excellent reliable watch, with quick delivery time and good customer service. Would use again."
"First class service and product in every way. This is the third purchase that I have made from First Class Watches and I would have no hesitation in 100% recommending them to anybody. Many Thanks !!!!"
"Received my watch in excellent condition in 3 days from the UK to the US. Very happy."
"Very good service, price excellent. We would recommend this retailer a very good *****"
"Excellent!! A great selection of watches at very good prices, fast delivery and very pleased with my purchase! Thanks again would recommend to anyone, who is looking to buy a watch in the near future."
"This is the first time I used First Class Watches but it won't be the last. The watch was exactly as described and it arrived the next day. An excellent service and very well done."
"After a great deal of research on and offline I decided to use FCW to purchase a watch for my partners birthday, the choice of watches on FCW is superb and the website buying experience was streamlined and intuitive. The watch arrived promptly and my partner is very pleased with it. I fully recommend FCW to any buyers."
"Extremely satisfied with the service provided,delivery of the watch was promp and the product is amazing will certainly consider using again for future purchases"
"Very nervous about buying over the Internet with a company I has never heard of. The efficiency of ordering and delivery was great. They even price matched my watch saving me £20 ( replying back to me within 20 minutes). Next day delivery. They gave me a call to check because my delivery and bill address were different. Really pleased I used them."
"Normally hate nagging review emails. Happy to oblige this time as the service was exceptional. Quick free delivery, price matching on an already reduced item. They even credited me a price match after I'd placed the order, as it was late in the day and I had to make the 4pm 'next day delivery ' deadline. I don't make a habit of buying watches costing several hundred pounds, but if I did, I wouldn't go anywhere else!"
First Class Watches is rated 4.89 based on 793 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access