French Market Lanterns Reviews

of reviewers recommend French Market Lanterns
Read French Market Lanterns Reviews

About French Market Lanterns:

A leading online seller of authentic handcrafted gas light lanterns. Gas, Electric and LED options available for Handing, Post and Wall Mount installations.

504-669-8337

customerservice@frenchmarketlanterns.com

32411-A Fm 2978

Tell us how French Market Lanterns made you happy
Wonderful service wonderful products
I love our lamp! Everything we had hoped for and more. Definitely best value for the money. When I called for support, they were super helpful and walked me through the process for lighting. Will definitely buy again from these guys
I love the lantern that I purchased!!! I did have a hard time distinguishing on the website the total length of the light fixture but I reached out to customer service and they were a huge help!!!
The lantern is finely crafted and is just the right touch for my front entryway! Very pleased!
I purchased 4 gas lanterns from Jeff Ber at French Market Lanterns. He always responded quickly with any info that I needed and was very helpful and professional throughout my experience. Also they’re pricing is very reasonable and deliver a quality product. I would highly recommend him and FML when you’re in the market for these types of products.
The lanterns that I purchased are so beautiful and unique, I love them. My only concern was that when we received the lanterns, one of the boxes was significantly damaged - the lanterns were not damaged however it did concern us that there could be unseen damage that may shorten the life of the lanterns.
As advertised!
Great customer service from this company. The lanterns I purchased have not been installed yet but I really like the unique look of their products!
Great customer service and price
Wonderful to watch
Service and products are top notch!
They were super helpful in assisting me with my purchase. The lanterns are more beautiful than in the photos online!!! Recommend them to everyone!!!
The lanterns are beautiful! Shipping was fast (& free)! A few on the glass panes were shattered upon arrival and customer service was able to send replacement pieces right away. Excited to get the lanterns installed on our new retaining wall.
Very quick deliver and great prices on fine lighting products.
We added a portico to the front entrance of our home and the exterior, flush mount lights from French Market Lanterns were/are perfect. The purcahse process was easy. I even called to check on shipping dates and customer service was extremely helpful. Thank you!
All fixtures were beautiful as described and arrived in a timely fashion. The fixtures look perfect!!
Great service and impressive product quality.
The copper lanterns we purchased are beautiful. They are installed on brick columns and look great.
Nice quality for a reasonable price
Great experience. Coppersmith lights were a lot cheaper then my local lighting store. Customer service helped with all my questions when placing my order and shipping was quick and came within a week. Overall super happy!!
French Market Lanterns is rated 4.85 based on 54 reviews