French Market Lanterns Reviews

of reviewers recommend French Market Lanterns
Read French Market Lanterns Reviews

About French Market Lanterns:

A leading online seller of authentic handcrafted gas light lanterns. Gas, Electric and LED options available for Handing, Post and Wall Mount installations.

504-669-8337

customerservice@frenchmarketlanterns.com

32411-A Fm 2978

Tell us how French Market Lanterns made you happy
French Market Lanterns 3 star review on 11th January 2020
Mark
More Photos & Videos
Great customer service and price
Wonderful to watch
Service and products are top notch!
They were super helpful in assisting me with my purchase. The lanterns are more beautiful than in the photos online!!! Recommend them to everyone!!!
The lanterns are beautiful! Shipping was fast (& free)! A few on the glass panes were shattered upon arrival and customer service was able to send replacement pieces right away. Excited to get the lanterns installed on our new retaining wall.
Very quick deliver and great prices on fine lighting products.
We added a portico to the front entrance of our home and the exterior, flush mount lights from French Market Lanterns were/are perfect. The purcahse process was easy. I even called to check on shipping dates and customer service was extremely helpful. Thank you!
All fixtures were beautiful as described and arrived in a timely fashion. The fixtures look perfect!!
Great service and impressive product quality.
The copper lanterns we purchased are beautiful. They are installed on brick columns and look great.
Nice quality for a reasonable price
Great experience. Coppersmith lights were a lot cheaper then my local lighting store. Customer service helped with all my questions when placing my order and shipping was quick and came within a week. Overall super happy!!
What a beautiful Lantern! It truly exceeded my expectations with the quality and look of it! I highly recommend this lantern.
Communication with Jeff was excellent, however the quality of the lanterns seemed poor given the price we paid for them. We ended up returning them as we had a few issues.
Beautiful quality, quick shipping.
Great lanterns that greatly improve curb appeal. Was a bit disappointed to see that the product was made in China.
Loved the lamps and the delivery was so fast! I believe it took 1 1/2 days to arrive. Couldn’t be more pleased!
The lanterns are beautifully crafted and a quality product for the price point. We are extremely pleased and are considering purchasing more for our front porch. Thank you!
Great customer service, timely shipping, email communication, and lanterns in perfect condition when they arrived. Beautiful installed and so many compliments! Very satisfied with my purchase!
Appreciate the personal service and quick responses! Very easy to work with...thank you!
Peg Pannell Smith