French Market Lanterns Reviews

of reviewers recommend French Market Lanterns
Read French Market Lanterns Reviews

About French Market Lanterns:

A leading online seller of authentic handcrafted gas light lanterns. Gas, Electric and LED options available for Handing, Post and Wall Mount installations.

504-669-8337

Jeffrey
French Market Lanterns 5 star review on 19th June 2020
French Market Lanterns 3 star review on 11th January 2020
Mark
Website is well designed and easy to use. Back ordered items arrived when promised. Items were shipped very quickly and well packaged.
Quality product for a great price!
It was very easy to order my lantern. Jeff Ber too care of me every step of the way. I was not passed on to several other people. Jeff’s professionalism helped me choose the perfect lantern to suit my style house. After the order was placed, I received a notice very shortly after saying the lanterns were on their way! I will definitely recommend French Market Lanterns to anyone interested in gas or electric lights!

Sincerely,

Christine Villari
The quality and style are beautiful!
My lantern is beautiful and arrived as expected. We intend to be future customers as the need arrives.
I have ordered many times from them and I love the product. I have the lanterns in my historic property in the French Quarter in New Orleans.
Beautiful light!
One word Beautiful
Order shipped by promised date. Packed well so no damage. Good transaction
Great customer service, quality products, reasonable pricing, and fast shipping on in stock items! Very pleased with our first order and will return for future business.
Fantastic product - delivered quickly - Customer service and phone staff very helpful explaining product to be sure we received exactly what we needed!
The Lanterns arrived quickly and were well packaged. I cannot stress this enough, the quality and craftsmanship that goes into making these lanterns is what you are paying for. Absolutely no doubt in my mind that these are the best lanterns available right now. I ended up cleaning/ sealing my lanterns in Everbrite because I like the “new” copper look. It would be cool if this was an option on your site, should the customer want the “Fresh copper” look.
All in all, a great product and a great company to deal with, Thank You!
French Market Lanterns 5 star review on 19th December 2020 French Market Lanterns 5 star review on 19th December 2020 French Market Lanterns 5 star review on 19th December 2020
They look great!
We purchased 2 different orders had to return one order I thought the return fee and shipping was somewhat high , they were very expensive , you should have free return shipping thank you , Judy Ray
Fast delivery, great product, and great customer service!!
You guys should sell dark City lanterns!
Read the fine print!! Not only is there a HUGE restocking fee but you have to pay to return these lights! I lost close to $1000 to try these outdoor lanterns! HORRIBLE POLICY and HORRIBLE way to run a business!
Beautiful lighting and amazing customer service!
customer service was very helpful, product is durable and very well crafted, turnaround was much faster than expected. i had some trouble getting the flame just right but that was related to the gas pressure at my residence.
Just beautiful! Prompt delivery. Helpful phone info.
French Market Lanterns is rated 4.78 based on 101 reviews