French Market Lanterns Reviews

of reviewers recommend French Market Lanterns
Read French Market Lanterns Reviews

About French Market Lanterns:

A leading online seller of authentic handcrafted gas light lanterns. Gas, Electric and LED options available for Handing, Post and Wall Mount installations.

504-669-8337

customerservice@frenchmarketlanterns.com

32411-A Fm 2978

Tell us how French Market Lanterns made you happy
customer service was very helpful, product is durable and very well crafted, turnaround was much faster than expected. i had some trouble getting the flame just right but that was related to the gas pressure at my residence.
Just beautiful! Prompt delivery. Helpful phone info.
Wonderful service! The product was flawless and the fastest delivery times. We had to exchange from gas to electric, due to some installation issues on our end. The company quickly helped us with this and it was super simple! Would buy again and 10/10 recommend.
Excellent product. Received quickly. Beautiful Lanterns. Would use them again in a heartbeat.
My lanterns are TOP NOTCH! Very high quality and just lovely! Could not be happier!
My lantern was broken when it arrived and we STILL haven’t received our replacement glass. Not happy.
Courteous, knowledgeable agent helped me select the correct lights.
Wow unbelievable how easy to order. Had a few questions concerning the mounting bracket that were quickly answered with a phone call. Ordered online and received in just a few days.
Artisan quality cooper lantern. Love the look they give my house.
The lanterns are beautiful!
We are so pleased with our lantern! Not only did it arrive exactly when promised, it was even more beautiful than the picture. The person we spoke with, with all our questions, was very helpful, and very patient. We definitely will remember French Market Lanterns for our next home.

Thank you for a fine product, and true customer service.

Sue and Steve Anderson
Still waiting for the refund to be applied to my account for the return shipped and received back to your facility on Friday, 9/25.

RGA#: 0451-0000000246

Chris Berg
Absolutely love my lights, I will be ordering more and probably replacing the one I bought with larger lights! Great service and they were able to send out the two broken panes quickly.
I really like your product the lamp is very high quality and Jeff very helpfull thank you. Tyler myers
Impressed Jeff called back. Most place don’t do that. I like that
The lamp is lovely and I had a wonderful experience overall.
The lanterns arrived in good condition and were just as described on the website. Our contractor had no problem installing them. The gloves that were enclosed to prevent fingerprints were much appreciated.
Thank you so much for providing a special touch to our project.
We absolutely love the lantern! It arrived quickly and is stunning! I’ve received many compliments from neighbors! Definitely stands out!
Very nice customer service
I had a couple of questions about size, and customer service was very helpful. Delivery was quick, and the lights arrived well packaged. I'm very pleased!
French Market Lanterns is rated 4.80 based on 83 reviews