FurniComp Reviews

of reviewers recommend FurniComp

About FurniComp :

First established in 2005, FurniComp started off as a small retail shop in the heart of Leicester. Being a family run business with over 12 years of experience in the industry we have managed to grow year on year as an independent furniture retailer by offering a personal touch throughout your online furniture purchase.

We can successfully say that FurniComp has earned a reputation as one of the UK’s leading online furniture superstores. We provide an unparalleled selection of the very best quality products, an easy and comfortable shopping experience, expedited shipping offers, and exceptional customer service.

support@furnicomp.co.uk

FURNICOMP LTD
Unit 23
Temple Building
Temple Road
Leicester
LE5 4JG

Delivery was good and item was well packaged. However, one of the holes required on the plinth was not pre drilled, this made it more difficult to put together.
The desk was well and securely wrapped. It had no damages at all during the delivery.
I have been using the desk for about 2 weeks now and it feels steady and robust. I has got plenty of surface to place two screens (24'') and the little corner to put the laptop or your mug.
It took me about 4 hours to assembly the desk (just 1 x person) and I am quite technical in general. The instructions are based on the pictures only. It would be helpful if it had few words to describe how the joints work. I realized how they work after having put the first pieces together and then I took them off to fix them.
Also, it requires a drill to open 2 x 0.5 holes. I did not have a drill and I would not buy a drill for that. I managed to open them using 2 x different size screws until I achieve the hole requirements.
Moreover, the 3x shelves could potentially have a better bottom. The one they have is as about 20 x A4 sheets together.
Some holes were not quite as open as they should be, especially the little holes to screw the racks of the shelves. That led to making few scratches around the hole as the screw would not get in.

In overall, it seems to be a good choice.
Very well made sideboard good price fast delivery very impressed
The instructions are not written in English, therefore had to put it together following the pictures which took way longer than expected. Once put together it looks good however it is uneven but will do.
Excellent fast delivery
Arrived in good condition.Good packaging and happy with the product .
Not to the standard I expected it to be
Very good service and delivery.
Instructions were clear, easy to put together.
Really impressed with the finish and quality of this wardrobe. It looks brilliant.
Good solid finished product
This is some nasty cheap rubbish and nothing like the description at all. The ad is for a “Napoli High Gloss White 1 Drawer Sideboard” clearly a “high gloss” unit. In fact the webpage lists it as “gloss” in 8 separate places! So clearly I am expecting a white “gloss” unit to be delivered. However only 2 of the panels are in gloss, the 2 front panels. All other panels are in a cheap nasty matt finish. Poor quality instructions making it the most frustrating experience in self-assembly ever. The webpage is entirely false in listing it as a high gloss unit, be aware, you are not getting the item advertised
Item was very good overall, one of the parts gave way while installing due to chip board breaking off when screwed, pleased with response from furni comp and I’m now awaiting a replacement for the part
Good company to buy from got back to me right away when I asked for advice will buy again from here
My purchase arrived damaged through no fault of Furnicomp, but the way that they dealt with problem and replaced within days was fantastic! Would not hesitate to use them again
Exactly as described. Will definitely recommend
All good very pleased with item and service
Would buy from again 👍
Lovely safe saving wardrobe, nice and sturdy. Quick delivery and easy to build. The only down fall is I think there needs to be a shelf/top above the draws it looks unfinished inside.
Very good well pleased with the wardrobe
I ordered the Georgia High Gloss Grey and Oak 4 Door Mirrored Wardrobe with matching 4 drawer chest from FurniComp. The items are well made an relatively easy to assemble. I was particularly impressed with how the wardrobe could be assembled in an upright position - most flat-pack equivalents need to be built flat on the floor and then raised upright. This is a godsend if space is limited. My only criticism is that the handles are plastic - they would benefit from being metal.

The delivery timescale was an issue as both items took a while to come into stock. In fairness, this was more down to Covid and the inability for the manufacturer to keep up with demand (everyone is upgrading their house at the moment!). The main thing was that Mustafa and his team were pretty good at keeping me informed of what was going on, calling me at appropriate intervals. I had to chase a couple of times, but overall I would rate the service as very good. He even arranged a special delivery on a Sunday.

I'd definitely buy from FurniComp again.
Website easy to use and order from
2 part order, 2 of 2 left outside in the rain with no notification it had been delivered, found it there by chance, no sign of item 1 of 2, so now only have half a sideboard!
Good value product and very helpful delivery chap
FurniComp is rated 4.54 based on 133 reviews