FurniComp Reviews

of reviewers recommend FurniComp

About FurniComp:

First established in 2005, FurniComp started off as a small retail shop in the heart of Leicester. Being a family run business with over 12 years of experience in the industry we have managed to grow year on year as an independent furniture retailer by offering a personal touch throughout your online furniture purchase.

We can successfully say that FurniComp has earned a reputation as one of the UK’s leading online furniture superstores. We provide an unparalleled selection of the very best quality products, an easy and comfortable shopping experience, expedited shipping offers, and exceptional customer service.

support@furnicomp.co.uk

FurniComp, Temple Road, Leicester

Beautiful unit, easy assembly. Good quality gif the money. Thank you
very pleased with our shoe cabinet. it was very well wrapped against damage on its delivery route, thus turned up with no damage.
Really good quality furniture and priced so much better than the other companies I looked at. Will continue buying from here.
Looks really good
Company easy to work with. Telephoned me when order was leaving them.
I gave 4 stars simply because the furniture isn’t carried into the house. It is extremely heavy so I was lucky I had male assistance.
Good quality nice looking TV unit Good furniture supplier
Good quality nice looking display cabinet what I was looking for
It’s difficult buying furniture online and I’ve had disappointing buys however this is not one of them the information regarding measurements etc were good it was delivered quickly the driver was also very good, I must say I’m extremely happy with the cupboard. I’d definitely buy from this seller again all in all a very good transaction on all levels
What a fantastic company and fantastic customer service! Delighted with our unit. Looks great, sturdy, good instructions. Looks exactly as advertised. Delivery was super, on time and great communication. FurniComp were a dream to deal with and without doubt I will be coming back for more purchases!
We had to wait three weeks for our son’s chest of drawers to be delivered, only to find that it had been damaged in transit. Six weeks later we are still waiting for the replacement parts to be sent out and Furnicomp have stopped replying to my emails. Shocking customer service. I would not recommend using this company.
Very pleased with the narrow wardrobe.
My product arrived with a few damages, I'm having no luck trying to get this issue resolved!
Purchased a tv cabinet on line advertised with despatch and delivery in 2 to 3 days. Nearly 3 weeks later and delivery still not arrived. Contacted customer services and received polite replies but no delivery. Very disappointed.
I was originally anxious to buy from a company online. However, from start to finish FurniComp have been outstanding! Item is exactly as described, speedy shipping and I received a phone call giving me a delivery time slot. Absolutely delighted and I will not hesitate to use FurniComp and recommend them! Thank you!
FurniComp 5 star review on 3rd May 2022
Amazing thank you
FurniComp 5 star review on 3rd May 2022
Excellent piece of furniture. Looks exactly as the picture and gits the new 50” TV perfectly
Arrived quickly and arrival time was well communicated.
Absolutely love it! Amazing desk
Good service and they have people you can talk to amazing...
FurniComp is rated 4.54 based on 754 reviews