FurniComp Reviews

of reviewers recommend FurniComp

About FurniComp :

First established in 2005, FurniComp started off as a small retail shop in the heart of Leicester. Being a family run business with over 12 years of experience in the industry we have managed to grow year on year as an independent furniture retailer by offering a personal touch throughout your online furniture purchase.

We can successfully say that FurniComp has earned a reputation as one of the UK’s leading online furniture superstores. We provide an unparalleled selection of the very best quality products, an easy and comfortable shopping experience, expedited shipping offers, and exceptional customer service.

support@furnicomp.co.uk

FurniComp  4 star review on 11th July 2020
kim f
kim f
More Photos & Videos
Was easy to order a desk. Brilliant service and delivery they let you know when it’s going to arrive so no waiting in all day. Straight forward instructions on how to put desk together one very happy daughter Thank you 😊
Lovely unit, well made and fits perfectly in my bathroom. Great service and would recommend this company.
Good experience in buying , quick delivery.
The only thing I didn’t like is the parcel was left far away. I don’t know why, if a person was able to knock the door, why was it hard to leave the parcel at the door?
Unfortunately due to Coronavirus delivery was not within the time scale as predicted on website. Had to contact Furnicomp to chase delivery & received a call back later same day to say item coming direct from supplier, waiting on courier. About a week later received call from Post Office to say parcel from Germany could not be delivered as incorrectly addressed, could I confirm delivery address. Next day 2 parcels arrived. Did not realise shoe cabinet would be coming from Germany. Two person job to put together and pretty easy to do so from instruction. Slight damage to cabinet in 3 places,1 more significant than other 2, but as cabinet not really on show not worth complaining. Happy with end result. Looks really smart for the price.
Excellent service and quality, easy to assemble, looks amazing and proper good value for money. Would definitely recommend.
Very good communication
Great wardrobe
Great price
Extremely happy
Brilliant customer service and offered fast delivery. thank you
Would recommend.
Just what I needed for extra storage after moving and downsizing, my daughter (with a little help from myself) easily put together.
Very quick delivery, and compared to others on the market a good price, also VAT included in price. Also ordered another smaller cupboard to go with and received 10% discount. Would highly recommend
Brilliant company to get your home looking minimalist and modern!

Would highly recommend buying from this company.
Good furniture , for a good price , very pleased
Very stylish and easy to build.
Amazing customer service
Super fast delivery
What’s not to love.... definitely recommend!!!
Very pleased with my console/computer desk. Good quality and looks fantastic.
Good service and product. Thank you.
Lovely compact desk which can also be used as a dressing table. Well made, easy to put together, good instructions included. I would also like to say that the service was excellent. I phoned and did not leave a message but they still phoned me back, helped with an issue around not receiving a confirmation email, sorted it out immediately, really helpful. Delivery was excellent - very quick. I can now work at home in comfort rather than using my dining room table.
Very pleased. All the holes, all the screws went in and fitted together beautifully, clear instructions helped. Just a bit of difficulty getting door to hang straight. Would recommend furnicom
Order online was simple and delivery was very quick. Desk is perfect size for my needs. Unfortunately it was very slightly damaged, but as I needed the desk urgently I did not raise this with the company.
Great website, good communication after ordering will use again.
Professional and timely service, would use this company again!
Very nice simple and it's very great I can choose where I want the shelf and the door handle
FurniComp is rated 4.73 based on 45 reviews