FurniComp Reviews

of reviewers recommend FurniComp

About FurniComp :

First established in 2005, FurniComp started off as a small retail shop in the heart of Leicester. Being a family run business with over 12 years of experience in the industry we have managed to grow year on year as an independent furniture retailer by offering a personal touch throughout your online furniture purchase.

We can successfully say that FurniComp has earned a reputation as one of the UK’s leading online furniture superstores. We provide an unparalleled selection of the very best quality products, an easy and comfortable shopping experience, expedited shipping offers, and exceptional customer service.

support@furnicomp.co.uk

FURNICOMP LTD
Unit 23
Temple Building
Temple Road
Leicester
LE5 4JG

Very modern, a lovely glossy finish to the outside, very deep & lots of storage. Had a long wait for stock to come in so buy early if you want it. Fast dispatch.
Ordered TV unit and sideboard, was out of stock, was given a date of new stock arriving and when to expect delivery. Was contacted as promised when stock arrived and delivery date was as specified by Furnicomp. Delivery was prompt and on time and within dates outlined when we ordered. Outstanding service and communication from furnicomp looking forward to having products in our new home. Would recommend and will be shopping again with furnicomp.
Very pleased with price and delivery,the sideboard is lovely when built up,i found a little chip on one of the doors,contacted FurniComp and replacement was sent out.
Just very good prompt service
Lovely piece of furniture. Great customer service.
FurniComp  5 star review on 30th July 2021 FurniComp  5 star review on 30th July 2021
I was a bit disappointed with the cabinet, the bottom section had scratches on it, the door had a small dent on the edge right in the middle, was easy to build though but I don't think it is worth the money.
Absolutely brilliant service, ordered dining table, delivered within a week! You can’t get better than that these days! Friendly company to deal with & keep you updated on delivery date & time right up to an hour before delivery!! First class service!
FurniComp  5 star review on 29th July 2021
Great quality furniture looking awesome in my living room. Great customer service, I asked for delivery by end of the month due to holiday and they arranged it for me so thank you very much!!! Totally recommend!😀
Great support and service including last moment requests. Recomend 10/10
Excellent company to deal with, delivery arranged and delivered within two days of coming into stock. Company communication excellent answered my e mails straight away and kept me updated all the time. Will be assembling product in next few days hoping that everything is in packaging, will definitely use your company again and will be recommending you.
You are the best company..
I am really disappointed with the delivery of my product. Waiting for weeks for parcel 2 (drawers and fixings) and finding delivered to wrong address. Finally receiving the second parcel to find damaged. I am therefore unable to comment on quality or how happy I am with my desk as I have lost the will to live and asked to just collect the desk what a nightmare!!
just what I was looking for
Excellent! Sideboard very sturdy and well made. Looks lovely in my hallway! Very pleased
Really lovely furniture! Flat pack but easy to put together and very sturdy. Communication and delivery excellent would definitely recommend and will use again should I need anything!
FurniComp  5 star review on 19th July 2021
The Klassy wardrobe was very good jt the delivery time was too long
Strong and sturdy unit , looks great!
Excellent low priced self-assembly furniture, that fits together well.
Really please with furniture looks fabulous
Nice finish and good sized shelves. Drawers a little small.
FurniComp is rated 4.61 based on 510 reviews