Gen Mobile Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gen Mobile
Telephone, Live Chat
Read Gen Mobile Reviews

About Gen Mobile:

Gen Mobile is U.S. prepaid wireless service provider offering fast and reliable coverage powered by the Sprint® Nationwide Network. We are dedicated to keeping wireless service affordable without compromising network, speed, or quality.

Our plans are designed to fit all budgets and cost no more than $25 per month. And all our monthly plans of $15 or more include unlimited calling to 100 countries so that our customers can stay connected to family and friends around the world.

Gen Mobile was founded by a team with 25 years of combined experience in the wireless industry. We leveraged our expertise to take advantage of the latest technological advances and bring amazingly low prices to our customers.

(833) 528-1380

care@genmobile.com

2215 Artesia Boulevard, #1243

Tell us how Gen Mobile made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I've been happy using your services. However, sometimes I don't receive text messages with and without pictures.

Overall I like the service and have recommended you to friends.
Hi Reni, We glad you are enjoying our service. With regard to your picture message issue, please be aware that when you use up your allotted data, some features may be unavailable depending on the type of phone you are using.
• Basic phone - group texts and picture/video messaging will not be available.
• Android smartphone - group texts and picture/video messaging will not be available.
• iPhones - if connected to Wi-Fi, group text and picture/video messages can only be sent to other Apple devices (iPhone, iPad, Mac, etc.) using iMessage. If you do not have any cellular data left (and are not connected to Wi-Fi) and have iMessage turned on, normal text messages will not send or receive if you are out of data. You must disable iMessage for regular texting to work.
We recommend you download our Gen Mobile Care app to track your data usage. If you still have issues, please call or chat with us so we can troubleshoot your issue. We appreciate and thank you for your feedback. Sincerely, Jessica T.
Basic service, but very reliable. No billing issues-- ever!
I'm extremely pleased with Gen Mobile. Associates are knowledgeable, helpful, and will work with you to resolve issues.
Affordable service on sprint network. Easy to use and great costumer service.
Good price & friendly customer support.
The only problem I have with Gen Mobile is that I don't get very good reception with Sprint in our area.
Very good value. Gen Mobile made mistakes, but these were eventually able to be fixed.
Prices are great! Phone service is fine, although they're on Sprint so very spotty in some places. Customer service has always been adequate, although sometimes the wait to chat with someone is longer than I'd prefer. All in all, I'm satisfied with what I pay for it.
Fast customer service and very helpful
Gen Mobile offers personable one-on-one customer service, and represents one of the best values in Cell Phone plans. Limited service area is the only significant draw-back to Gen Mobile. Their offerings of low-cost plans and good options make them good, their polite and helpful representatives make them great. Thank You!
Gen Mobile is an extremely good deal.
The customer service was good and explained why my plan didn't allow pictures to come through.
Hi Caleb, We are sorry to hear that you are not able to send or receive photos. In order to send MMS (multi-media messages such as pictures, videos or group text), you need a plan with data. We noticed that you recently renewed your plan to our $10 unlimited talk and text without data. Would you like to switch to a data plan? We will have a customer care representative reach out to troubleshoot your issue. If we cannot reach you, we have added this issue to your account so when you call or chat with us, our reps are aware of the issue. Sincerely, Jessica T.
good prices and very good customer service
The people at Gen Mobile are nice. It is easy to make payments and choose plans. I also really appreciate the savings! I'm a disabled person on a limited income. Thanks Gen Mobile!
Given the low price, Gen Mobile's service is satisfactory. Customer support and app are decent, not great, but I wouldn't expect anything fancy for the price.
Great customer service. Good reliability with texts and phone calls. Sometimes hard to get a signal when trying to use data.
I love how affordable the international plan is with Gen Mobile.
Great price and customer service has been good
The service is easy to navigate
Good service, coverage works well. Purchasing is sometimes a bit difficult but customer support is quite responsive and can usually fix my problems.
Gen Mobile is rated 4.64 based on 106 reviews