Gen Mobile Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gen Mobile
Telephone, Live Chat
Read Gen Mobile Reviews

About Gen Mobile:

Gen Mobile is U.S. prepaid wireless service provider offering fast and reliable coverage powered by the Sprint® Nationwide Network. We are dedicated to keeping wireless service affordable without compromising network, speed, or quality.

Our plans are designed to fit all budgets and cost no more than $25 per month. And all our monthly plans of $15 or more include unlimited calling to 100 countries so that our customers can stay connected to family and friends around the world.

Gen Mobile was founded by a team with 25 years of combined experience in the wireless industry. We leveraged our expertise to take advantage of the latest technological advances and bring amazingly low prices to our customers.

(833) 528-1380

care@genmobile.com

2215 Artesia Boulevard, #1243

Tell us how Gen Mobile made you happy
Gen mobile has been very responsive to questions and requests. It is the best value anyone can find for the services and products received.
I had one line for my son since last October and the service is great so far. He uses mostly for texting and watching videos. And loves the service. I then decided to move on myself to GEN as well. And today I was able to move with my existing number. The whole process was hassle free with such a great bunch of folks in their customer care always ready to take up your query. A basic feature like Wi-Fi calling was not available with my previous carrier and their network was pathetic. I had such a problem with those guys. Their customer care was a joke. With no live chat support and you end up waiting for more than 30 minutes for your call to get attended. I am happy that I got rid of them. GEN is GENUINE. Thank you so much!
GenMobile is the best - and I have been with NUMEROUS cell phone service providers. I have turned COUNTLESS people on to your service (at least SEVEN) and yes, I need to start grabbing me rewards :). I also reviewed you on Sitejabber a while back and gave you 5-Stars. I have meant to also review you on Trustpilot, but I have no yet gotten around to it. Needless to say, however, that I am very happy with GenMobile right now. The other evening I had a hard sell from a Comcast agent (I have XFinity/Comcast Internet service) and they were telling me how I can have FREE cell phone service and would only need to pay for data - and I told them that for the time being, I was happy with GenMobile.
No issues with service very satisfied
It is really good
With this company customers come first and services is great
Everything good..
I've been happy using your services. However, sometimes I don't receive text messages with and without pictures.

Overall I like the service and have recommended you to friends.
Hi Reni, We glad you are enjoying our service. With regard to your picture message issue, please be aware that when you use up your allotted data, some features may be unavailable depending on the type of phone you are using.
• Basic phone - group texts and picture/video messaging will not be available.
• Android smartphone - group texts and picture/video messaging will not be available.
• iPhones - if connected to Wi-Fi, group text and picture/video messages can only be sent to other Apple devices (iPhone, iPad, Mac, etc.) using iMessage. If you do not have any cellular data left (and are not connected to Wi-Fi) and have iMessage turned on, normal text messages will not send or receive if you are out of data. You must disable iMessage for regular texting to work.
We recommend you download our Gen Mobile Care app to track your data usage. If you still have issues, please call or chat with us so we can troubleshoot your issue. We appreciate and thank you for your feedback. Sincerely, Jessica T.
I have enjoyed using Gen Mobile since I began last summer. No issues, great coverage.
I have no problem with Gen Mobile. Service has been great. No drop calls.
Basic service, but very reliable. No billing issues-- ever!
Great coverage and easy setup.
I have never had a problem with Gen Mobile. And the price is right.
I love using Gen Mobile! I get all of the reliability of a big name cell carrier with low costs and no contracts. I have recommended this service to several people who complain about the high price of other plans.
This service has been problematic, and the customer service was not helpful at all.
Hi Anna, We are very sorry for the trouble you are experiencing. We have asked customer care to reach out to help you resolve your issue. We appreciate your feedback and thank you for bringing your issue to our attention. Sincerely, Jessica T.
I'm extremely pleased with Gen Mobile. Associates are knowledgeable, helpful, and will work with you to resolve issues.
Good line quality, good customer service.
Affordable service on sprint network. Easy to use and great costumer service.
I found the customer service was very knowledgeable for turning on the service or when I had to switch device!
No perceivable difference from the service I had with Sprint, for a much lower cost. Customer service was very helpful when I initially bought the wrong plan on accident, and auto-pay has been hassle free.
Gen Mobile is rated 4.64 based on 107 reviews