Gen Mobile Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gen Mobile
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Gen Mobile Reviews

About Gen Mobile:

Gen Mobile is a U.S. pre-paid wireless service provider that runs on two of America's largest 5G GSM and CDMA networks. We are dedicated to keeping wireless service affordable without compromising on network, speed, and service quality.

Our plans are designed to fit all budgets and start at $10 per month. Plans $15 and up include free calling to 100+ countries so our customers can stay affordably connected to family and friends around the world.

Gen Mobile was founded by a team with 25 years of combined experience in the wireless industry. We leveraged our expertise to take advantage of the latest technological advances and bring amazingly low prices to our customers.

(833) 528-1380

care@genmobile.com

2215 Artesia Blvd, #1243, ,

Tell us how Gen Mobile made you happy
AGGRAVATING!!!!Already a Gen Mobile customer . I needed a new phone. Checked compatibility before purchase . Ordered new Sim card. Wanted to Port old number. I thought it would or shpuld be a seamless transfer. WRONG! Already no service for over 2 days, Phone not recognizing the Sim card. Keep telling me to remove card. Reboot . Try this and that already for 2nd ,3rd, and 4th times Now I am told I need to wait another 2 days for them to continue to trouble shoot. Other carriers you can walk in to their store and walk out with a working phone . SO WHAT TAKES 4 DAYS ?? Mean while I am cut off from calls and receiving important calls I was expecting. I encountered a multitute of issues when I transferred to Gen Mobile 2 years ago for over 3 days. They really need to fix these transferring issues .
Great for the price.
I was satisfied with GenMobile until I needed technical support and they just didn't perform. I have been waiting over a week for a phone number transfer and am still waiting. Totally unacceptable. I would not recommend GenMobile because they don't take care of their customers.
We are very sorry to hear that support did not resolve your phone number transfer issues. We appreciate your feedback and would like to look further into your case. Can you direct message us through this review with your phone number? Sincerely, Jessica T.
I screwed up selecting a wrong plan, and when I was activating the sim card the rep helped me switched it with no additional charge. Would recommend.
bad customer service, agents do not have sufficient knowledge of of the job. They hang up on you when you ask a question they do not have an answer or do not know. Your credits disappear without an explanation, what's goin on?
Really good costumer service ! The only main issue I had with this line is that group texts stopped working when I ran out of data, even if I was connected to a wifi. Customer service wasn't able to help me with that. Everything else is great. Greatest deal I've found so far for international calls.
Hi Kelly, Thank you for your feedback. With regard to your issue with group messages not working on WiFi, please try the following steps to receive group SMS messages when you are out of data: 1. Make sure iMessage is turned off in your Messages setting. Send as SMS, MMS Messaging, and Group Messaging should be turned on. 2. You may need to delete the thread and start a new one in order for the other iphone and android devices to recognize that it needs to send you an SMS. 3. Here is an article which explains the difference between Group iMessage, Group MMS and Group SMS. You need data in order to receive Group iMessages and MMS. https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202724 I hope this helps. You can also purchase additional data on our Gen Care app or online https://www.genmobile.com/pages/easypay. Sincerely, The Gen Mobile Care Team
so far Gen Mobile has a Cheap plan
Great service. No issues. Very competitive pricing. Very satisfied customer
I bought it for my 94nyears old mom. She likes it
Very good service and customer support
very good service
Very good fluency
Customer service reps always friendly and helpful.
Muy bueno El servicio
Good plan for low data needs. I like the ability to purchase economical international dialing credit.
Gen mobile worked well as a low cost provider. There were a few small connection issues at the beginning but were worked out quickly.
excellent customer service, support, responsive excellent customer service, support, responsive
1. The Gen Care App does not allow you to change accounts if your number changes. 2. The renewal options on the webpage (shopify) are not visible and no search function is available. 3. The ability to re-order from a previous order is not available either. This forces a person to speak to a representative every time a renewal is need.
Gen Mobile service is OK.
Stable and fast