Gen Mobile Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gen Mobile
Telephone, Live Chat
Read Gen Mobile Reviews

About Gen Mobile:

Gen Mobile is U.S. prepaid wireless service provider offering fast and reliable coverage powered by the Sprint® Nationwide Network. We are dedicated to keeping wireless service affordable without compromising network, speed, or quality.

Our plans are designed to fit all budgets and cost no more than $25 per month. And all our monthly plans of $15 or more include unlimited calling to 100 countries so that our customers can stay connected to family and friends around the world.

Gen Mobile was founded by a team with 25 years of combined experience in the wireless industry. We leveraged our expertise to take advantage of the latest technological advances and bring amazingly low prices to our customers.

(833) 528-1380

care@genmobile.com

2215 Artesia Boulevard, #1243

Tell us how Gen Mobile made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I'm in Medicaid and a scissors and I really need a phone I'm using my mom's phone so yeah I am really and I do not feel good and I need a call next people so that people make me feel better and stuff they talk to me makes me feel
The plans are reasonable and the service seems to work. I do not like that they make it look like you can pay quarterly and get a reduced rate. That is just a teaser plan to get you to sign up. After 3 months they raise it to the regular rate. I also don't like that you must use the app to do anything. I want to get a bill and then set up autopay :(
very good , clear for international call to mobile, πŸŒΊπŸŒΈπŸ’πŸŒ·
Just started my service, I hated Virgin Mobile's Customer service and site usage so I wanted to switch to something cheaper and where I could use my current phone. So far so good. Customer service was amazing! Thank you Bianca! Activating my own device was quick and easy to my surprise.
Totally useless. Spent 7 weeks trying to transfer my number and constantly promised "we'll call you back in 20 mins, 30 mins, 1 hour" and they never did. They just gave up on it & I give up on them.
Hi Andrew, I'm very sorry that your number transfer took longer than usual. On average number transfers take no more than 48 hours once we submit the request but there are rare occasions where there are system delays on both ends which occurred in your case. Again, we sincerely apologize again for the delay you experienced. Sincerely, Jessica T.
The customer service was great the plans are great and the service is great thank you for having me switch from Straight Talk
Just started so need to get used to it. But so far so good!
Gen Mobile is rated 4.14 based on 7 reviews