Gen Mobile Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gen Mobile
Telephone, Live Chat
Read Gen Mobile Reviews

About Gen Mobile:

Gen Mobile is a U.S. pre-paid wireless service provider that runs on two of America's largest 5G GSM and CDMA networks. We are dedicated to keeping wireless service affordable without compromising on network, speed, and service quality.

Our plans are designed to fit all budgets and cost no more than $25 per month. And all our monthly plans of $15 or more include unlimited calling to 100 countries so that our customers can stay connected to family and friends around the world.

Gen Mobile was founded by a team with 25 years of combined experience in the wireless industry. We leveraged our expertise to take advantage of the latest technological advances and bring amazingly low prices to our customers.

(833) 528-1380

care@genmobile.com

2215 Artesia Boulevard, #1243,

Tell us how Gen Mobile made you happy
bought a defective phone off the site. No problem. I'd just return it. Now after calling and asking about it three times and being told I would get a call back without ever receiving one, they finally tell me my package has not been received even though the tracking # says it was delivered. They are not refunding my $200 for the phone or the $30 I spent just to ship it back and in order to buy the phone off the site at all I had to purchase another month on the plan. Now with my current phone the data is not working and they told me they would call me back about that too and still have not. I paid for thee months with data so I could get a discount on the phone I bought on their site and now I can't even use the data i purchased. I've spent a lot of $ on this company at this point and gotten very little for it.
excellent customer service, and great price!
I was bringing my own phone to their plan. They mailed me the SIM card to get started. When I tried to activate it, I followed the instructions with the SIM card and emailed them. They sent an email back that they had sent us the wrong SIM card and would mail us out another one at no charge. Didn't receive it and called them after 11 days. At that point, they said they would not send us the correct card without us mailing them the old one back. Then we said forget it, give us a refund. Then they said they wouldn't even refund us without us mailing them the old SIM card. That is unreasonable. We will not do business with this company. This is sub-standard service.
Good service.
Gen Mobile has reliable service and excellent customer representatives who help solve any problems immediately.
I have been using Genmobile for 1 year now, there was no problem until last month, I stopped receiving data. It took 3 days to trouble shoot. One month later, same thing happened again. I still have no data. Super frustrated.
Excellent company and service
GOOD SERVICE, GREAT PRICING FOR A BASIC PHONE
Gen mobile has been very responsive to questions and requests. It is the best value anyone can find for the services and products received.
I had one line for my son since last October and the service is great so far. He uses mostly for texting and watching videos. And loves the service. I then decided to move on myself to GEN as well. And today I was able to move with my existing number. The whole process was hassle free with such a great bunch of folks in their customer care always ready to take up your query. A basic feature like Wi-Fi calling was not available with my previous carrier and their network was pathetic. I had such a problem with those guys. Their customer care was a joke. With no live chat support and you end up waiting for more than 30 minutes for your call to get attended. I am happy that I got rid of them. GEN is GENUINE. Thank you so much!
GenMobile is the best - and I have been with NUMEROUS cell phone service providers. I have turned COUNTLESS people on to your service (at least SEVEN) and yes, I need to start grabbing me rewards :). I also reviewed you on Sitejabber a while back and gave you 5-Stars. I have meant to also review you on Trustpilot, but I have no yet gotten around to it. Needless to say, however, that I am very happy with GenMobile right now. The other evening I had a hard sell from a Comcast agent (I have XFinity/Comcast Internet service) and they were telling me how I can have FREE cell phone service and would only need to pay for data - and I told them that for the time being, I was happy with GenMobile.
Hi Jaqi, We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying our service! Thank you for all your referrals. We truly appreciate it! Make sure to use our Refer a Friend program so you can earn reward credits to use on your next bill or phone! Here is the link: https://www.genmobile.com/pages/refer-a-friend
Cheers, The Gen Mobile Customer Care Team
No issues with service very satisfied
It is really good
With this company customers come first and services is great
Everything good..
I've been happy using your services. However, sometimes I don't receive text messages with and without pictures.

Overall I like the service and have recommended you to friends.
Hi Reni, We glad you are enjoying our service. With regard to your picture message issue, please be aware that when you use up your allotted data, some features may be unavailable depending on the type of phone you are using.
• Basic phone - group texts and picture/video messaging will not be available.
• Android smartphone - group texts and picture/video messaging will not be available.
• iPhones - if connected to Wi-Fi, group text and picture/video messages can only be sent to other Apple devices (iPhone, iPad, Mac, etc.) using iMessage. If you do not have any cellular data left (and are not connected to Wi-Fi) and have iMessage turned on, normal text messages will not send or receive if you are out of data. You must disable iMessage for regular texting to work.
We recommend you download our Gen Mobile Care app to track your data usage. If you still have issues, please call or chat with us so we can troubleshoot your issue. We appreciate and thank you for your feedback. Sincerely, Jessica T.
I have enjoyed using Gen Mobile since I began last summer. No issues, great coverage.
I have no problem with Gen Mobile. Service has been great. No drop calls.
Basic service, but very reliable. No billing issues-- ever!
Great coverage and easy setup.
Gen Mobile is rated 4.57 based on 115 reviews