Gen Mobile Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gen Mobile
Telephone, Live Chat
Read Gen Mobile Reviews

About Gen Mobile:

Gen Mobile is U.S. prepaid wireless service provider offering fast and reliable coverage powered by the Sprint® Nationwide Network. We are dedicated to keeping wireless service affordable without compromising network, speed, or quality.

Our plans are designed to fit all budgets and cost no more than $25 per month. And all our monthly plans of $15 or more include unlimited calling to 100 countries so that our customers can stay connected to family and friends around the world.

Gen Mobile was founded by a team with 25 years of combined experience in the wireless industry. We leveraged our expertise to take advantage of the latest technological advances and bring amazingly low prices to our customers.

(833) 528-1380

care@genmobile.com

2215 Artesia Boulevard, #1243

Tell us how Gen Mobile made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I had one line for my son since last October and the service is great so far. He uses mostly for texting and watching videos. And loves the service. I then decided to move on myself to GEN as well. And today I was able to move with my existing number. The whole process was hassle free with such a great bunch of folks in their customer care always ready to take up your query. A basic feature like Wi-Fi calling was not available with my previous carrier and their network was pathetic. I had such a problem with those guys. Their customer care was a joke. With no live chat support and you end up waiting for more than 30 minutes for your call to get attended. I am happy that I got rid of them. GEN is GENUINE. Thank you so much!
Posted 32 seconds ago
GenMobile is the best - and I have been with NUMEROUS cell phone service providers. I have turned COUNTLESS people on to your service (at least SEVEN) and yes, I need to start grabbing me rewards :). I also reviewed you on Sitejabber a while back and gave you 5-Stars. I have meant to also review you on Trustpilot, but I have no yet gotten around to it. Needless to say, however, that I am very happy with GenMobile right now. The other evening I had a hard sell from a Comcast agent (I have XFinity/Comcast Internet service) and they were telling me how I can have FREE cell phone service and would only need to pay for data - and I told them that for the time being, I was happy with GenMobile.
No issues with service very satisfied
It is really good
With this company customers come first and services is great
Everything good..
I have enjoyed using Gen Mobile since I began last summer. No issues, great coverage.
I have no problem with Gen Mobile. Service has been great. No drop calls.
Great coverage and easy setup.
I have never had a problem with Gen Mobile. And the price is right.
I love using Gen Mobile! I get all of the reliability of a big name cell carrier with low costs and no contracts. I have recommended this service to several people who complain about the high price of other plans.
Good line quality, good customer service.
I found the customer service was very knowledgeable for turning on the service or when I had to switch device!
No perceivable difference from the service I had with Sprint, for a much lower cost. Customer service was very helpful when I initially bought the wrong plan on accident, and auto-pay has been hassle free.
Good service, I was able to keep my old number, and way cheaper than my old sprint plan. Awesome!
Never had any issues
Good for me
Makes me a Happy Camper. Thanks Guys.
Awesome service, super cheap for the price. I bought two international service for my parents and they loved it so far.
Good price and no hasslws,consistent signal strength
Gen Mobile is rated 4.64 based on 105 reviews