Getaround UK Reviews

Under an hour
Read Getaround UK Reviews

About Getaround UK:

About Getaround:

As the largest car-sharing service in the world, we’re on a mission to bring fresh air to big cities with convenient 24/7 access to shared cars nearby. With Getaround, simply book a car, unlock it with your phone, and get going.

Brilliant service, extremely convenient.
Great and fast app.
Super helpful
I was happy with drivy before but I receive a penalty fare they charge my card I ask for explanation and they never reply to me . I m going to take another application to rent a car now
Hello Chloe,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know your feedback, I'm really sorry to hear that you did not get a reply to your request. If you can please reach out to contact@drivy.co.uk FAO Laura and I will be happy to send you the information that you have requested.

Many thanks,

Laura
Great concept and well executed by Drivy
Overall very good .
Excellent
Great service
Very convenient.
Straightforward car hire with plenty of choice and inexpensive rates. Very accessible, and thoroughly recommended 😀
Your service, not happy, my disappointment was the car I hired, I wasn't able to have due to your lack of organizing, throwing my day totally out of sync, arriving at my destruction 3 hours late, not a formal letter of apologise, that would have stand very good stead , instead of good, looking forward to see a better reflection next booking, I'll reserve recommending other's, it all depends on my next booking.
Hi Trevor, sorry to hear about your experience. Thank you nonetheless for leaving us a review, feedback is incredibly important to us and allows us to improve our service going forward. I hope your next booking goes smoothly. Best, Drivy.
no comment
great service and so useful!
Drivy is great for anyone who needs to use a car but doesn't want the hassle and cost associated with ownership. The set up process is quick and easy and the pick-up and drop-off process is straightforward too. Plus there's a great range of cars in my local area so I will never be short of options. Would highly recommend!
Great service
The screening process and the check of my documents was cumbersome but I understand it. Some hidden additional cost and no response to my complaint is more frustrating.
Good, easy trip.
Car was as advertised. Accidentally left something in the car, and was able to get through to support and then to the owner to retieve it. It all worked. First experience of Drivy was therefore a very positive one.
Great website, everything was quick and easy to do.
I found the car easy and the process was simple. Every step was explained and you just have to follow it. I will defenetly use Drivy again.
Getaround UK is rated 4.45 based on 112 reviews