Getaround UK Reviews

Under an hour
Read Getaround UK Reviews

About Getaround UK:

About Getaround:

As the largest car-sharing service in the world, we’re on a mission to bring fresh air to big cities with convenient 24/7 access to shared cars nearby. With Getaround, simply book a car, unlock it with your phone, and get going.

Brilliant Service, no hiccups what so ever, lack of state cars was only thing i give the Good than Very Good.
Car was fine (nice to drive) the only issue was a burn mark on front passenger seat.
Overall very good .
Excellent
Your service, not happy, my disappointment was the car I hired, I wasn't able to have due to your lack of organizing, throwing my day totally out of sync, arriving at my destruction 3 hours late, not a formal letter of apologise, that would have stand very good stead , instead of good, looking forward to see a better reflection next booking, I'll reserve recommending other's, it all depends on my next booking.
Hi Trevor, sorry to hear about your experience. Thank you nonetheless for leaving us a review, feedback is incredibly important to us and allows us to improve our service going forward. I hope your next booking goes smoothly. Best, Drivy.
no comment
It was easy 24/7 and I will do it again if need. Very happy with service
Good service, only fault, the car is left really dirty and requires a valet before next rental
Getaround UK is rated 4.45 based on 112 reviews