Getaround UK Reviews

Under an hour
Read Getaround UK Reviews

About Getaround UK:

About Getaround:

As the largest car-sharing service in the world, we’re on a mission to bring fresh air to big cities with convenient 24/7 access to shared cars nearby. With Getaround, simply book a car, unlock it with your phone, and get going.

Really bad service from getaround gave to us that car was wery old and three times breakdown on tha motorway when I was driving and I come back at 1 at night I never saw like that person
Hello Daljit,

Thank you for letting us know about your experience. I'm really sorry to hear that you had issues with your rental.

Getaround do not actually own any of the cars listed on the platform, as a peer to peer rental company we connect vehicle owners with renters.

By renting out their car on Getaround, an owner commits to ensuring their car is safe and in good condition. While Getaround can’t check every single vehicle manually, we do insist that our partners meet certain requirements.

Your safety is our priority, so you’ll be able to review the car and the owner after your trip. We immediately remove any car that is reported unsafe by one of our users.

If you have a breakdown during your trip, roadside assistance is there to help you 24/7: they’ll take care of you and the passengers in the car.

Can you please reach out to our Customer Support team via uk.getaround.com/contact with your rental number so that we can have a look into what happened on your rental and make sure the situation is resolved.

Many thanks,

Laura
I got drenched taking pictures of the vehicle on collection and at drop off. The car needed a vacuum. The car itself was okay but the messing around with an app to take pictures and answer questions about the condition of the car, not good.
Hello Clive,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience and provide us with your feedback.

I'm sorry to hear that overall the experience was not very satisfactory for you, and we are looking into ways that we can make the check-in and check-out process more user-friendly so that you can spend less time on the app and more time enjoying your journey!

Have a great day,