Getaround UK Reviews

Under an hour
Read Getaround UK Reviews

About Getaround UK:

About Getaround:

As the largest car-sharing service in the world, we’re on a mission to bring fresh air to big cities with convenient 24/7 access to shared cars nearby. With Getaround, simply book a car, unlock it with your phone, and get going.

Very good service and modern technology. My 1st rent car. I really enjoyed. Thanks
The service was perfect. As I knew how it works I found no issues to handle the car. Big thanks
Rental was easy. Car worked well and was very good value for money.
I had a lovely experience in France! The car I rented was more than good for me. The owner was lovely and very friendly person.
Great App, really convenient.
-Modern Life Adapted- app
Excellent and reliable service
A quick easy method of car hire when and where you want it.
Great app. Easy to use, very intuitive. The features of the app allow to take photos of the car as well as describe any issues so all the parties have clear picture of the state of the car at the beginning of the rental and at the end. This is very important as no one would like to be made liable for the damage they have not done.
very good and easy service
Sehr gut, einfach, schnell und problemlos
I am been very pleased with both my bookings with Getaround. It is very convenient and found in many locations . Both vehicles were in a good condition for both my bookings. No membership fee required made Getaround my top choice of all the other car sharing scheme in London.
Good and easy to get
Wooooowww!!! Woooow!!!
Very easy to set up and use. Loved that the car was nearby and that I did not have to travel to big hire company. Easily extended and all was clearly documented.
Very satisfied with the app, so easy to use and very good communication whenever I needed any help or an answer.
Best app ever
Nice and easy car rental
Getaround is super!!!
good alternative than rental car companies
Getaround UK is rated 4.45 based on 112 reviews