Getaround UK Reviews

Under an hour
Read Getaround UK Reviews

About Getaround UK:

About Getaround:

As the largest car-sharing service in the world, we’re on a mission to bring fresh air to big cities with convenient 24/7 access to shared cars nearby. With Getaround, simply book a car, unlock it with your phone, and get going.

Good and easy to get
Wooooowww!!! Woooow!!!
Incorrectly charged twice for 'missing fuel' despite filling up the tank on both occasions for returning the vehicle. Took several emails to resolve and get refunds.
Hello Eve,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, I'm really sorry to hear that there have been issues with the fuel recordings on your rentals and delays in getting refunded.

We will certainly take this feedback on board so that we can look at where improvements can be made!

Many thanks,

Laura
Car was fine (nice to drive) the only issue was a burn mark on front passenger seat.
Very easy to set up and use. Loved that the car was nearby and that I did not have to travel to big hire company. Easily extended and all was clearly documented.
Very satisfied with the app, so easy to use and very good communication whenever I needed any help or an answer.
Best app ever
Nice and easy car rental
Getaround is super!!!
good alternative than rental car companies
Easy to use and friendly, with precise instructions to follow, will recommend for all. I will always use Getaround.
Very convenient and professional
I got drenched taking pictures of the vehicle on collection and at drop off. The car needed a vacuum. The car itself was okay but the messing around with an app to take pictures and answer questions about the condition of the car, not good.
Hello Clive,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience and provide us with your feedback.

I'm sorry to hear that overall the experience was not very satisfactory for you, and we are looking into ways that we can make the check-in and check-out process more user-friendly so that you can spend less time on the app and more time enjoying your journey!

Have a great day,

Very lovely app
very simple and quality service.   easy to use.   I recommend to everyone.
If I could leave less than 1 star I would. Car wouldn't open due to fault with the system. Moving cars took an hour and only much more expensive cars available. 40 mins phone call to attempt to resolve. Constantly told by phone agent they couldn't hear on multiple calls so poor service offered. Had to rebook another car which then charged excess again so nearly 600£ held on my card. Refunds take 7 days for excess held and failed rental cost. Moving to second car was ridiculous; missed the half hour slot for booking by 2 mins. Unable to move booking without paying for this half hour. Took twenty mins to Call and alter booking meaning I lost half an hour to get into car 5 mins early. Entire service seems like a scam
Hello William,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience.

I'm really sorry to hear about the issues that you encountered in your rental and I would like the opportunity to look into this further for you, please can you reach out to contact@drivy.co.uk FAO Laura with your rental number so that I can have a look at what went wrong here?

Many thanks,

Laura
Really enjoying using the app! It's a great service, and helps us when we need a car to get around/out of London. Really easy to use.
Easy to use and reliable
Actually, I have one suggestion and one question. 1.it would be good for drivers to know the distance they ride. 2. this deposit is a little bit annoying because it takes really long to transfer back.
Cheaper than my train journey back to my family! Will continue to use
Getaround UK is rated 4.49 based on 96 reviews