Getaround UK Reviews

Under an hour
Read Getaround UK Reviews

About Getaround UK:

About Getaround:

As the largest car-sharing service in the world, we’re on a mission to bring fresh air to big cities with convenient 24/7 access to shared cars nearby. With Getaround, simply book a car, unlock it with your phone, and get going.

Is unfair how there is extra charges on top of fuel difference.
It was easy 24/7 and I will do it again if need. Very happy with service
Perfection sur tous les domaines. Rien à dire. 5* SERVICE.
Good service ...
Everything was cool
Easy to locate the vehicle, the car was easy to drive and very economical.
Rented twice in France now, and if you don't need a shiny new car, this gives you access to cars in good condition at a much cheaper price than traditional renters
Convinent, easy to use and reasonably priced. Highly recommended.
It was a very good experience and ease to hire a car. The condition of the car was excellent. I will be glad to recommend Drivy at anytime to anyone.
I highly recommend this service. It was easy and smooth to hire a vehicle. For first time users please build in extra time to have your ID checked.
My car was cancelled 30 min before collection. I was changed to another car in South London which cost us £40 return plus we arrived 3 hours late to our destination due to this inconvenience. At our return, we need to drop the car again and took us 1 hour to get home. I tried to contact Drivy customer service and I can't which is really frustrating. Terrible experience.
Excellent service. Faces some issues while paying & it did not go through even though I got enough balance available. I had to try different cards to make it happen.
Fantastic
Very clear and easy to use. Loved it!
I was overcharged for diesel I did not use - just because of a flawed car fuel indicator and their automated charging system - I reported this 2 weeks ago and I'm still waiting for an answer.
Good service and very efficient also less costly
Good exsperience. Good service!!
Customer service is very bad. no communication no more information to the customers I very angry with your services
Excellent car and good service drivy
Getaround UK is rated 4.45 based on 112 reviews