Cerebral Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cerebral
Read Cerebral  Reviews

About Cerebral :

Help for anxiety & depression. Online provider visits, care management, and prescriptions delivered to your door.

I just want to say how much of a difference this has made in my life. I haven’t had a bad day yet and I have cried tears of joy because I am finally happy and not worrying! So I want to thank you so much and please thank Sara for me as well! Thank you for changing my life!
(On-homepage) - Posted 3 days ago
This program, honestly, I have recommended it to everyone I know - because a lot of people that I know right now are lacking in insurance, and being able to pay for something monthly, and get the care that we need is truly amazing. I’ve been recommending Cerebral left and right!
(On-homepage) - Posted 3 days ago
Very professional
(On-homepage) - Posted 1 week ago
I really wish i had a quicker turn around on delivery and pharmacy issues.
My provider really cared, 10/10 would recommend
I have to say that the last couple of weeks have been life-changing. I forgot the last time I felt this good or just normal! I do have some symptoms here and there. With the medication and the techniques they gave me, I can control them a lot better!
I'm glad that this is out there, it has saved my marriage. Everyone has noticed a change, and I've been able to be so much more productive and help out other people at my job.
I've been amazed - I think this works better than traditional treatment. I've been impressed with the way the system is set up, to where if I had problems, I actually have someone there for me that I can reach out to. Great service!!!
(On-homepage) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Finding your team has been such a blessing that I so desperately needed. I truly feel I’m in good hands that actually care about me... which is sometimes just as, if not more, effective than any medication. Please know that you all really are making a difference and I pray you all are blessed abundantly in return.
(On-homepage) - Posted 2 weeks ago
At first I was happy with Cerebral because I liked the idea of having a point of contact with the care counselor as well as a psychiatrist to handle the meds. However, just a couple of months into treatment with Cerebral, they forgot to send a shipment, and when I emailed to check in I was down to two days worth of my meds. The shipping situation took over a week to figure out between emails with customer service and messages with my care counselor. This left me without my meds and experiencing withdrawal symptoms for more than a week. Every person I talked to was nonchalant about the situation. The speed and the care that was taken were a huge disappointment. This wasn't just an inconvenient mistake, when dealing with prescription medication, it could be a dangerous one. It was not handled that way at all. Even with the lapse in meds, they did not offer any sort of refund or credit for the uncovered time. Overall, I personally do not trust Cerebral, nor do I recommend them to anyone else.
I swear by this service, dude. It’s the most affordable that helps you the most. Y’all have made my life easier. My mom uses you guys.
(On-homepage) - Posted 2 weeks ago
This is the best thing ever. Why doesn't everyone know about this, I'm going to tell everyone I know! I've been paying for insurance out of pocket, just so I can get my antidepressant and you are telling me my medication is going to be included with the cost of the subscription?!? This is the best day ever! I feel better by this news alone!
I can’t tell you how much better I feel! I have read, prayed and really made a lot of changes and I feel it in my soul. I have not been myself the past few months and I knew I needed help! This has been amazing so far!
Pleased with the service so far. I met with my provider right away and got my meds in the mail a couple of days later. They also assigned me to a counselor that is included in my subscription which is neat.
This has been amazing! Having moved here from Utah and not knowing where to start and going on-line yesterday and talking to my provider yesterday and care counselor today, I don't know what I would have done. Thank you. I just can't say thank you enough. Wow, this is just amazing. It have taken me 2 or 3 months just to get in with my normal doctor let alone to try to find someone new, you both have been so helpful
I just had my meeting and my provider is great. I really like her, I feel like she listens to me and understands me and her knowledge and information is just great.
This is the most listened to I have ever felt, there is no degree of separation between care providers like I have had in the past with multiple psychiatrists. You are all so amazing and you are saving lives.
I felt so comfortable speaking to my provider and care counselor. They helped relieve a lot of anxiety I had about starting online mental healthcare. I’m really looking forward to this experience!
I was put on a two-month waiting list by my local county mental health agency just to have an appointment that was an hour drive away so that I could get a prescription for my medication. My car is in the shop and plus I didn't know if I could literally survive that long. I'm so grateful I found you guys.
I am really pleased with my experience so far. This is the first time in a while that I have felt heard, supported, and not judged by medical professionals while seeking help. Kai was great!
Cerebral is rated 4.84 based on 121 reviews