Cerebral Inc Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cerebral Inc
I had my consultation last week by webcam, the doctor was very sweet and understanding about my mental state. I was prescribed a low dose antianxiety that I used to take long ago when I was younger. I have to follow up with a care manager every month to make sure I dont have any weird side effects or to discuss dose changes where needed. This is exactly the same as if I were to have seen a doctor in person, but a lot easier then sitting in a waiting room IF I can find a baby sitter I would trust with my children. I have been in need of mental help for years but havent had insurance, this place so far is a blessing. My prescription us supposed to arrive sometime this week. *** ❗ Also, if you read the fine print on the digital waiting room when you're checking in for your appt time, it mentions a possibility of your doctor not showing up or being late without warning...its not a scam it just so happens that maybe they had other more important things to attend to and will reschedule. I've been to doctors appts in real life where my doctor was sometimes 2 hours late and was seen for maybe 5 minutes with no actual treament/crap care. It's really not so bad since its online and no gas is wasted if they dont show.
Had my first appointment this morning. Used a promo from facebook to start for $9. Consultation was easy over webcam. Psychiatrist had extensive questions over my history and asked if medication was a route I was wanting to try. I had previously been on high doses of two psychiatric medications 10 years ago (Celexa and Wellbutrin). Psychiatrist was more conservative in their approach and prescribed me 30mg of Cymbalta daily vs. two medications. Was told shipping would take 5-7 days and the medication would be $4 a month. For a total of $13 with prescriptions, this is a bargain if you do not have insurance. You also do not have to wait in a doctors office.
Signed up and no one showed to the appointment. No one returned my messages till much later in the evening, had my hopes up but I guess it’s a scam. Don’t trust them!!
Cerebral Inc is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews