Cerebral Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cerebral
Read Cerebral  Reviews

About Cerebral :

Help for anxiety & depression. Online provider visits, care management, and prescriptions delivered to your door.

Cerebral feels like a safe space where I can share my feelings without judgement. Thank you for listening.
(On-homepage) - Posted 1 week ago
I have to say, finding Cerebral was kind of like a miracle. Glad I took a plunge of faith and signed up.
(On-homepage) - Posted 1 week ago
I was with another telehealth service just texting. I quit. Face to face telehealth is much better.
(On-homepage) - Posted 1 week ago
My health insurance never made me felt heard, and I've been with them for years. This is a very cool platform with a great team that I’m glad I found.
(On-homepage) - Posted 1 week ago
I really appreciate these guys for actually listening. It means so much to have someone to talk to when everything feels like it's going mayhem in the midst of unemployment and a global pandemic.
(On-homepage) - Posted 1 week ago
I was skeptical at first, but it gets better every time I talk to them. Seriously.
(On-homepage) - Posted 1 week ago
Back to my old self!! So happy I started this treatment with Cerebral. I’m actually leaving the house! Exercising! My friends and family are seeing a difference. And I have to say, it feels nice to be back.
(On-homepage) - Posted 1 week ago
It's been hard these past few months, and I couldn’t get away from work. I couldn’t get an appointment that fit with my schedule, and now I can do this at work. And that's awesome.
(On-homepage) - Posted 1 week ago
I can keep having positive conversations like this, on my iPhone?? Keep up the good work guys. Cerebral's amazing.
(On-homepage) - Posted 1 week ago
I actually got my friends to join so we can talk about it together. We’re all going through stuff, and Cerebral gave me a way to address it at my own pace, in my own home. I’m so very grateful. Thank you.
(On-homepage) - Posted 1 week ago
Hoping this gets back to the entire team. This platform is awesome. Thank you for creating this. Truly truly, you guys are helping.
(On-homepage) - Posted 1 week ago
During my first session, I started crying, no joke. The other telehealth company I was trying just put me on meds without explaining anything. They didn’t have the conversation I had with Cerebral. I cried because they actually care and are talking to me about the things no one has ever asked or cared to talk about with me. I’m grateful.
(On-homepage) - Posted 1 week ago
There’s a stigma to mental health that kept me from seeking care. I always thought there must be something really wrong with me to need care. But after meeting with Cerebral, I just feel hopeful for the first time in a long time. Thank you.
(On-homepage) - Posted 1 week ago
It’s so easy to talk to you guys. It’s convenient and I didn’t have to bring anything home to my kids.
(On-homepage) - Posted 1 week ago
The last time I felt myself was over 5 years ago. Cerebral is helping me feel like me again.
(On-homepage) - Posted 1 week ago
As a mom to three, I can’t exactly take my girls to the office! Or at the very least, it would be incredibly difficult. With Cerebral, I can be a mom and get the care I need. My care team worked quickly to let me get back to my girls. The service is heavenly.
(On-homepage) - Posted 1 week ago
Cerebral is awesome. Realized I was way overpaying for meds in the past.
(On-homepage) - Posted 1 week ago
I’m working crazy hours and I feel lucky to have found this service--now I get to talk to a mental health professional at work!
(On-homepage) - Posted 1 week ago
Y’all I was losing it. I found Cerebral at the perfect time. Now I’m fighting the good fight. Cerebral’s amazing.
(On-homepage) - Posted 1 week ago
Do you know how hard it is to even get an appointment? I’ve been ignored time and time again for just trying to talk to someone. Nobody seemed to care. When a Cerebral care counselor replied, I actually cried. It’s been that bad.
Cerebral is rated 4.86 based on 63 reviews