Cerebral Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cerebral
Read Cerebral  Reviews

About Cerebral :

Help for anxiety & depression. Online provider visits, care management, and prescriptions delivered to your door.

If you are having major anxiety or total insomnia, go to an actual doctor. I was prescribed an anti depressant for anxiety and an anti histamine for sleep. Neither worked and if I wanted an antihistamine, I could have bought some zzzquil.
I was able to speak with Andres and I am feeling much better....I appreciate all of you reaching out, as I just feel out of control in those moments of anxiety. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being so supportive! It makes this journey more bearable.
It started out ok, but increasingly, my appointments were not attended, then I would receive an email saying I didn’t show up.
Great people that are really there to help
I just want to thank you guys for this service. I had chronic depression and anxiety for 30 years, and the main impediment to getting treatment was that I thought it would be terribly complicated and expensive. Cerebral was neither of those things. My care providers have made this so simple and easy—-my highest hopes and none of my fears have been realized during this process. Keep it up, because this makes a huge difference.
I researched for a long time to find the right website for my mental health and finally decided on Cerebral. I am so glad I did!!! I don't have insurance and needed mental health care badly. My Cerebral doctor and my care counselor are amazing and truly help me through things. My care counselor makes me feel validated and she is excited for my small accomplishments. I could not recommend this service more!! I will be staying as long as I can!
I love Cerebral. I have really gotten along with my therapist from the start. Our sessions are one of the highlights of my week because I truly feel heard and we are working towards the same goal: a happier, healthier me. My experience all around has been great and would highly recommend Cerebral to anyone who is looking to do therapy and medication management online.
I have made so much progress since my last session with my counselor. I really believe I'm going in the right direction. Thank you for all the guidance and support!
Not very attentive or helpful but I’m in such need of help I’ll keep trying
As of right now I am not satisfied with your service. I was told by my doctor to change a medication. So I told my counselor. And I still have not heard anything from them nor has my medication been changed.
It's just been rough, but you guys have been so wonderful. I really appreciate all of the support. I love Emily, and I loved the NP I spoke to, Sabrina. I have only met with her once, but she was so great!
Its life changing. Ive struggled with mental health issues for the past 16 years and have never had the financial means to help manage it because insurance is so expensive. This program makes it easy, comprehensive, and has a very patien-centered approach that made me feel immediately at ease.
They actually listen to you. I always hated when i would be at an appointment and all the person did was stare at the clock for it to end. No help at all. Cerebral listens to your problems and helps with the solution. Go Cerebral !!!
I have been struggling with depression for quite some time and this program helped me get on track and able to handle things better in my life
They are efficient and effective. The therapists are flexible and specific to your needs. The website sends check ins to help you deal with additional issues you might be having. It doesnt feel like something only virtual. I would highly recommend to anyone.
I'm realizing there is almost no way to give a glowing review without looking like it's paid for. Cerebral was exactly what I needed, exactly when I needed it. I came home from a deployment to a toddler who was barely sitting up on her own when I left. Reintegration did not go well this time around. Through therapy and medication I've been able to cope. It's not all sunshine and rainbows, but it's not all doom and gloom anymore either. I saw a therapist the day after I signed up, and I saw a psychiatrist and had medication by the end of the week.
The medicine is working wonders! I honestly am so happy I found a good medicine for me after all the years trying to figure out the correct one!
Overall it was convenient, but I don’t feel like I took very much from it other than just having someone to talk to, their customer service department tried to charge me for another month after I was promised an easy cancellation process, I had to fight for a refund. So doable in a pinch I guess, but I probably won’t go back.
I like that I have someone I can talk to but getting my medication has been a bit of a struggle to get.
I like the ease of the service but the scheduling piece doesn’t work very well. It would be better for someone like me to have a consistent time every week and due to my work my schedule often doesn’t correspond with my therapist’s schedule which doesn’t meet the once weekly service that I’m paying for.
Cerebral is rated 4.66 based on 165 reviews