Cerebral Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cerebral
Read Cerebral  Reviews

About Cerebral :

Help for anxiety & depression. Online provider visits, care management, and prescriptions delivered to your door.

At first I was happy with Cerebral because I liked the idea of having a point of contact with the care counselor as well as a psychiatrist to handle the meds. However, just a couple of months into treatment with Cerebral, they forgot to send a shipment, and when I emailed to check in I was down to two days worth of my meds. The shipping situation took over a week to figure out between emails with customer service and messages with my care counselor. This left me without my meds and experiencing withdrawal symptoms for more than a week. Every person I talked to was nonchalant about the situation. The speed and the care that was taken were a huge disappointment. This wasn't just an inconvenient mistake, when dealing with prescription medication, it could be a dangerous one. It was not handled that way at all. Even with the lapse in meds, they did not offer any sort of refund or credit for the uncovered time. Overall, I personally do not trust Cerebral, nor do I recommend them to anyone else.
I’m in my first month. So far, I received medication very quickly and efficiently. The counselors and prescribers are amazingly friendly, understanding, and easy to work with. The assessment is quick and it’s good that they have you take the assessment over too. Care Team answers quickly and the quality of care is high. I recommend Cerebral to all. It is a great option for uninsured/underinsured and for the insured that can't get an appointment quick enough. I'm feeling sooooo good and it makes me happy to know I've got a full team to support me.
Cerebral helped me at a very low point when I felt so unheard and even ignored by other healthcare providers in my area. I am forever grateful.
It started out ok, but increasingly, my appointments were not attended, then I would receive an email saying I didn’t show up.
As of right now I am not satisfied with your service. I was told by my doctor to change a medication. So I told my counselor. And I still have not heard anything from them nor has my medication been changed.
I have been with Get Cerebral for 1 month. First time talking to my counselor and psychiatrist went well. Changed my meds up and sent to my local pharmacy. Was told my refills would be mailed to my house. Received an email that my medicine had been shipped, after I was completely out. I ended up being without my medicine for 4 days. When I inquired about increasing or changing my medicine because I wasn’t seeing the results I wanted, it was a week before I received a response.
Lack of concern to patient’s needs and have a treatment plan fitting the company’s interest rather than the patients advise friends not to participate and try to find a better company and professionals .
Hi Motaz, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and feedback with me. I can understand that not feeling heard would be frustrating. I would like the opportunity to speak to you about your concerns. I can be reached at 415-403-2156 and you may ask for Catherine. I hope to hear from you soon.
I really wish i had a quicker turn around on delivery and pharmacy issues.
I had my consultation last week by webcam, the doctor was very sweet and understanding about my mental state. I was prescribed a low dose antianxiety that I used to take long ago when I was younger. I have to follow up with a care manager every month to make sure I dont have any weird side effects or to discuss dose changes where needed. This is exactly the same as if I were to have seen a doctor in person, but a lot easier then sitting in a waiting room IF I can find a baby sitter I would trust with my children. I have been in need of mental help for years but havent had insurance, this place so far is a blessing. My prescription us supposed to arrive sometime this week. *** ❗ Also, if you read the fine print on the digital waiting room when you're checking in for your appt time, it mentions a possibility of your doctor not showing up or being late without warning...its not a scam it just so happens that maybe they had other more important things to attend to and will reschedule. I've been to doctors appts in real life where my doctor was sometimes 2 hours late and was seen for maybe 5 minutes with no actual treament/crap care. It's really not so bad since its online and no gas is wasted if they dont show.
(On-homepage) - Posted 1 year ago
Have over paid for first month. Did not received ANY services first month. Was almost charged double for second month and still have not received services, after medication provider stated they don’t provide the medications I take. Still no refund for first month! Unable to cancel services! Filled out form and still unable to cancel services!
Hi Dannielle, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I apologize for any difficulties you faced in utilizing or canceling our services. It is disappointing to hear you encountered challenges in this process. I would like to see how I may be able to help. Please reach out to me at (415)403-2156 or support@getcerebral.com and ask for me directly. I look forward to talking with you. Warmly, Stefanie H. Cerebral Coordinator
I feel like I am Finally receiving the care I need to learn to work through my depression and extrene anxiety. Sometimes I feel like I need something more on top of the medication for my anxiety. But I am pleased an look forward to each session. Thank you.
I thought my med doctor was awesome!!
My counselor is great... I haven't ever talked to anyone about anything that has or going on in my life and to be quite honest, I was nervous before speaking with her. But in only a few min of visiting with her I let that guard down because she was just easy to talk to. No judgement. My caregiver on the other hand, I'm having to get a new one and we're kind of going round and round about my medicine. Will update when I get a new caregiver
So easy to use and have really noticed an improvement in my mental health since starting
If you are having major anxiety or total insomnia, go to an actual doctor. I was prescribed an anti depressant for anxiety and an anti histamine for sleep. Neither worked and if I wanted an antihistamine, I could have bought some zzzquil.
I received a prescription for bipolar disorder by my provider and I’ve never been diagnosed with bipolar I just have an anxiety disorder and I find this horrific... I’m glad I looked it up I was mortified to see the meds are really dangerous and I think I should cancel As I can’t trust the provider ... did they get me mixed up with someone else?
Had my first appointment this morning. Used a promo from facebook to start for $9. Consultation was easy over webcam. Psychiatrist had extensive questions over my history and asked if medication was a route I was wanting to try. I had previously been on high doses of two psychiatric medications 10 years ago (Celexa and Wellbutrin). Psychiatrist was more conservative in their approach and prescribed me 30mg of Cymbalta daily vs. two medications. Was told shipping would take 5-7 days and the medication would be $4 a month. For a total of $13 with prescriptions, this is a bargain if you do not have insurance. You also do not have to wait in a doctors office.
(Not-on-homepage) - Posted 1 year ago
Thank you for being such kind energy always. It’s been a rollercoaster of emotions, but your support alongside my friends and family have made things much easier to bare.
(On-homepage) - Posted 1 month ago
Sonya Goa has been wonderful!
(On-homepage) - Posted 1 month ago
The service was excellent! Thank you!
Cerebral is rated 4.62 based on 283 reviews