Cerebral Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cerebral
Read Cerebral  Reviews

About Cerebral :

Help for anxiety & depression. Online provider visits, care management, and prescriptions delivered to your door.

I have been with Get Cerebral for 1 month. First time talking to my counselor and psychiatrist went well. Changed my meds up and sent to my local pharmacy. Was told my refills would be mailed to my house. Received an email that my medicine had been shipped, after I was completely out. I ended up being without my medicine for 4 days. When I inquired about increasing or changing my medicine because I wasn’t seeing the results I wanted, it was a week before I received a response.
At first I was happy with Cerebral because I liked the idea of having a point of contact with the care counselor as well as a psychiatrist to handle the meds. However, just a couple of months into treatment with Cerebral, they forgot to send a shipment, and when I emailed to check in I was down to two days worth of my meds. The shipping situation took over a week to figure out between emails with customer service and messages with my care counselor. This left me without my meds and experiencing withdrawal symptoms for more than a week. Every person I talked to was nonchalant about the situation. The speed and the care that was taken were a huge disappointment. This wasn't just an inconvenient mistake, when dealing with prescription medication, it could be a dangerous one. It was not handled that way at all. Even with the lapse in meds, they did not offer any sort of refund or credit for the uncovered time. Overall, I personally do not trust Cerebral, nor do I recommend them to anyone else.
Cerebral is rated 4.78 based on 137 reviews