Cerebral Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cerebral
Read Cerebral  Reviews

About Cerebral :

Help for anxiety & depression. Online provider visits, care management, and prescriptions delivered to your door.

I'm glad that this is out there, it has saved my marriage. Everyone has noticed a change, and I've been able to be so much more productive and help out other people at my job.
Pleased with the service so far. I met with my provider right away and got my meds in the mail a couple of days later. They also assigned me to a counselor that is included in my subscription which is neat.
I've always been hesitant about getting help, but Cerebral made it easy and so did my doctor. I've met only friendly and educational medical professionals, and they're really helping me get my life together.
(On-homepage) - Posted 3 months ago
My boyfriend started Cerebral and referred me! Trying is scary but Cerebral makes it easy to start.
(On-homepage) - Posted 4 months ago
This feels like a safe space where I can share my feelings without judgment. Thank you.
(On-homepage) - Posted 4 months ago
I was with another telehealth service just texting. I quit. Face to face telehealth is much better.
(On-homepage) - Posted 4 months ago
My health insurance never made me felt heard, and I've been with them for years. This is a very cool platform with a great team that I’m glad I found.
(On-homepage) - Posted 4 months ago
I was skeptical at first, but it gets better every time I talk to them. Seriously.
(On-homepage) - Posted 4 months ago
Cerebral is awesome. Realized I was way overpaying for meds in the past.
(On-homepage) - Posted 4 months ago
Y’all I was losing it. I found Cerebral at the perfect time. Now I’m fighting the good fight. Cerebral’s amazing.
(On-homepage) - Posted 4 months ago
This is legit. I thought it was sketch, but 30 minutes into my session and I feel confident about this service.
The world is ending with COVID-19, but with Cerebral, it’s not all that bad.
(On-homepage) - Posted 5 months ago
Cerebral is an amazing way for people without insurance to get quality care and I’ve been recommending this to my friends and family.
(On-homepage) - Posted 5 months ago
Cerebral has made it possible to get medication and support very easily for me.
(On-homepage) - Posted 7 months ago