Cerebral Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cerebral
Read Cerebral  Reviews

About Cerebral :

Help for anxiety & depression. Online provider visits, care management, and prescriptions delivered to your door.

Scheduling has been easy, contacting help has been easy, and I have really enjoyed my providers’ sessions so far.
The Cerebral app has completely changed the way to approach and manage your mental health. From convenient video calls with your providers and medications shipped directly to you, to affordable services, you wouldn't want to bother with themore "traditional" psychiatriatic process. I highly recommend this to anyone who wants to streamline their care services.
It has been a big help. My care team has been great. Very informative and helpful.
They are wonderful I was skeptical at first but they proved to be very reliable. I got my medications within a few days and there was sent to my local pharmacy. Anytime I had a question they got back to me in a reasonable amount of time. Overall I couldn't be happier.
The medical and mental health teams are excellent. They not find the best medication but the threapist - Tahirat is compassionship and can quickly access the root cause of underlying mental health issues. This is the cornerstone of treatment, pinpointing the underlying causes. Talking with her makes me feel much better, of course these issues can't be reconciled overnight but in a relatively period of time I'm feeling much. Albeit a work in progress.
My care member was fantastic. She was easy to talk to and I felt comfortable with her - Cheers!
Brynna Clary was absolutely amazing. She made me feel so comfortable. That was the most positive experience I've ever had with any kind of health provider (mental or physical health).
Thank you so much for your consideration and being so prompt! It was wonderful to meet my care team!
Definitely would highly recommend
Thank you for helping me understand my emotions better- truly it helps me understand how to get better and understand where I am at. I just need to remind myself that this is a journey and it won’t be fixed over night.
I appreciate the ease of contact with my Cerebral care counselor. Everything I have needed has been addressed. Very happy to be a subscriber!
Awesome thank you for clarifying you guys are great at getting back at a reasonable time and I just kind of decided that I should’ve went with that in the first place. Thanks again!
(On-homepage) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Omg Libba, I feel like you really understand me and I truly feel a connection going. I can’t wait to see you next Tuesday!
Cerebral has been a big help for me and I am grateful for that.
I know and that's what I love about this app and service, I feel more supported now than I'd I was seeing someone in person!
(On-homepage) - Posted 3 weeks ago
I was just wanted to say I had the best visit with Mallori today! She made me feel so listened to and understood. I am so excited to make progress and looking forward to the future! My visit with Julia a few weeks ago was awesome also and I just really can’t wait to see my energy go up and actually be able to do normal, happy things
I absolutely LOVE Cerebral. I had a medication emergency and no insurance. I was able to get an appointment within two days of signing up. Accessibility is extremely important to me. I cannot recommend this app more!
I didn't think I'd ever get here with my mood - because I didn't know this current feeling was a possibility- and Micheal has been incredible
Rachel has been so incredibly helpful and I've come so far since working with her
(On-homepage) - Posted 1 month ago
Cerebral has been a lifesaver for me! I don't drive and rarely have a ride anywhere, so when I moved to a totally new city and state I needed to find a doctor quickly. Cerebral takes care of everything. I don't have to bug anyone for a ride or ride a bus to get to a doctor and the price is a fraction of what I was paying to see a doctor and get my medication. Highly recommend!
Cerebral is rated 4.62 based on 283 reviews