Cerebral Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cerebral
Read Cerebral  Reviews

About Cerebral :

Help for anxiety & depression. Online provider visits, care management, and prescriptions delivered to your door.

I'm a new mom with a beautiful baby boy and am back at work. Between family and career, I have little bandwidth to drive to the doctor. Cerebral is perfect because I get to go online anywhere and take care of my mental health.
(On-homepage) - Posted 1 week ago
I cannot say enough wonderful things about my care counselor. The monthly cadence of our meetings is perfect. I feel like an active part of my treatment and love how much I've learned about mental health, medication, and how to manage my symptoms.
(On-homepage) - Posted 1 week ago
I found Cerebral when I was in a dark place, and I'm here today because of them. I've felt largely unheard almost every time I've reached out, but my provider not only listened to me, he also took the time to understand all of my symptoms. I feel incredibly supported and it's making all the difference.
(On-homepage) - Posted 1 week ago
Cerebral is helping me put my life back together, piece by piece. The house is cleaner, I'm getting along better with my family, friends, and doing better at work. It's amazing the change I've seen. I have a good feeling about where I'll be in a few months.
(On-homepage) - Posted 1 week ago
I feel sooo much better ever since my provider switched my medication for anxiety. To be honest, I was skeptical at first--who gets medication on the internet? But my doctor was awesome in working with me to get the right medication, and I love that Cerebral has care counselors to monitor my treatment.
(On-homepage) - Posted 1 week ago
Ever since meeting my doctor at Cerebral, I'm feeling hope for the first time after a while. I don't think I've ever felt so cared for and genuinely heard--it felt like a safe and judgment-free space for me to share my problems. I'm so relieved to have found my doctor and care manager. Now I have hope things won't be like this forever.
(On-homepage) - Posted 1 week ago
It’s SO hard to get an in-person psychiatry visit nowadays. My wait was until February 2021! I didn’t know what to do until I found Cerebral, and I’m so grateful they helped me get back on my medication.
(On-homepage) - Posted 1 week ago
I was at the point where my depression wouldn't let me leave the house, so accessing care from my own home was critical. I love being able to meet with my care counselor and my provider virtually. Both have been more than caring and attention, and I feel like I can get through this slump with their support.
(On-homepage) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Cerebral has helped me better understand my own mental health conditions and mental health in general. Overall, the service has been working pretty well. The medication is helping, and I feel like I know how to work on my issues.
(On-homepage) - Posted 2 weeks ago
If you're a busy bee, this will be perfect for you. My day to day is jam-packed so convenience is everything! Now I don't have to go to the office every time.
(On-homepage) - Posted 2 weeks ago
I've been with Cerebral for about a month and joining has to be one of the best decisions I've ever made. The meds are seriously working and the doctors are amazing. My two cents? Do it!! You won't look back.
(On-homepage) - Posted 2 weeks ago
This company is incredible. I’ve been consistently impressed with the service and the team for the past few months. Everything is deliberate and thoughtful, from the website to the packaging. This is care in every sense of the word. Thank you guys for doing the work that you do.
(On-homepage) - Posted 4 weeks ago
I think one of the most important things for my mental well being is being heard. And Cerebral makes sure that I’m heard. My provider and care counselor are amazing and always, always listen. Just having someone to listen to me helps me with anxiety. Thank you guys very much!
(On-homepage) - Posted 4 weeks ago
In the past, I really couldn’t bring myself to care enough to take care of myself or my house. I wasn’t cleaning, doing laundry, or even washing my face and brushing my teeth. After starting treatment with Cerebral, I can actually get out of bed and get dressed and take care of the house. I’m definitely doing better at work too. I feel like I can handle things again.
(On-homepage) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Cerebral saved my marriage. I've made tangible progress which my friends and family have noticed, and I’ve become so much more productive at work. My care counselor answers all my questions and is just all-around amazing. I’m going to stick with Cerebral for awhile, and I know that in a few months I’ll be doing even better.
(On-homepage) - Posted 4 weeks ago
I’m learning tools to help my everyday life with Cerebral! My provider is amazing; she explained the medication and everything super clearly. I always feel comfortable talking to her and asking questions.
(On-homepage) - Posted 4 weeks ago
One of the things I love most about Cerebral is how the providers and care counselors are so helpful and reassuring. I had negative experiences with medication in the past, but they helped me feel comfortable with taking medication again.
(On-homepage) - Posted 4 weeks ago
It’s really cool to see diversity at Cerebral! My provider was African-American. Unlike past psychiatrists I’d seen, she genuinely seemed to care about me rather than just wanting to write me a subscription. It feels good to be heard, and I would highly recommend this platform!
(On-homepage) - Posted 4 weeks ago
This week was a good one. Not every week is perfect, but generally I’m feeling better. I used to get stomach aches and feel sleepy during the day and felt dread getting off work, but really I’m feeling much better. I feel like I’m on the right track. Thank you guys all for your help!
(On-homepage) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Way more convenient than driving an hour to a psychiatrist. Tried it out on a whim and loved it. Would highly recommend it!
(On-homepage) - Posted 1 month ago