GO SKYDIVE Reviews

10PM
10PM

gordon@goskydive.com

Tell us how GO SKYDIVE made you happy

"Unforgettable experience, just incredible, can't describe how great the jump was. Cafe and facilities really good, made the wait easy. Staff are really friendly and the skydiver I was attached to was friendly and funny."
Are you GO SKYDIVE ? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"An absolutely amazing experience!! The whole day was run superbly from start to finish and I can't fault any of it. The enthusiasm and drive with which the Go SkyDive staff go about there individual roles and get into each persons day is something to behold and admired. I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone"
"Excellent - very professional and well organised. Staff were extremely welcoming and made you feel comfortable and not just another customer. Booking was easy; the communication up to the day of the skydive was good, and we were kept well-informed, and the day itself surpassed expectation."
"Very good day and loved the sky dive but shame my classes come lose and I couldn't see my free fall"
"Awesome experience can't wait to do it again."
"Excellent experience ... Recommended"
"Excellent experience, very well organised and professionally carried out by staff, Would highly recommend, I should have done the extra height, Once is not enough, "I'LL BE BACK""
"Very well organised. Slick operation and my son had a fab experience."
"The most fantastic adrenaline rush.would love to do it all over again"
"Brilliant experience and fab staff"
"Amazing experience made even better by the great team who take you through the entire process!!! An awesome day, thank you ????????????"
"10 out of 10 for everything. The welcome, the training, the crew that looked after me and of course the experience of jumping out of a plane from 15,000 feet. A day I will never forget :-)"
"I had a fantastic day, the staff were all very helpful and answered any questions I had. My instructor was brilliant, really put my mind at rest. The only slight downside to the day day were the toilet facilities, they could have been a bit better. Overall it was a great day and would recommend it to everyone, thank you. Tara Anderson"
"Go Skydive are a very professional, slick and quality outfit providing a full service sky jump service at affordable price. The care and attention to detail for every sky jump is outstanding and I would not fail to recommend them to anyone wishing to undertake this activity. Excellent!"
"good experience?but just cold in the sky"
"I did a charity tandem skydive at go skydive in salisbury. It was the best experience of my life, incredible adrenaline rush especially being afraid of heights! The staff were brilliant. Welcoming, reassuring and their enthusiasm and proffesionalism put you at ease straight away!! My instructor was Ryan and he made it an awesome day! Big thanks to all the team there, i will be back at some point!!"
"Shane and edd were fab I had an amazing time and felt safe and secure and totally professional. DVDs fab as well thanks again Louise Cleere ps like I said Thorpe park gonna seem boring now lol"
"The best 18th birthday present ever! Even though mum felt guilty about paying for her son to be thrown out of a plane at 10000ft I thought she was the coolest mum on the planet. My instructor (Hank?) made the whole experience really special and added a lot of comedy value. LOVED EVERY MINUTE."
"Fantastic from start to finish. Staff brilliant, welcoming, fun, helpful, caring and very very safety conscious without worrying you! My gear must have been quietly and thoroughly checked 7 times! I cannot rate them highly enough. Definitely do it with this company!"
"The team at GoSkydive were absolutely exceptional! I would 100% recommend them to anybody seeking to do a skydive. The night before my jump and on the morning of my jump I felt sick with nerves. When you arrive the first step is being taken into an induction room and being told the basic process of the day followed by checking details and the option to opt for a camera and upgraded height. I went into the room shaking and came out contemplating whether to upgrade to 15,000ft - The GoSkydive team make you feel that safe and comfortable! There was a lot of waiting around, but you are pre-warned to this and luckily we had gone armed with a picnic so myself and my family were fine. Getting suited up is a relatively quick process and it is not long before meeting your jumper (mine was Nick and he was brilliant!) and next thing being in the plane! The jump itself is so fast, Nick kept be occupied and chatty on the flight up, then the minute they open the doors everything goes so fast and suddenly you're freefalling. You couldn't turn back if you wanted to! But I can assure you, you wouldn't want to! It was the best experience of my life, and if I do it again then I will definitely be jumping from higher!! Thank you GoSkydive Salisbury! Xx"
GO SKYDIVE is rated 4.92 based on 603 reviews