CoCustomized BV Reviews

17% of reviewers recommend CoCustomized BV

How would you rate CoCustomized BV ?

"Bought a personalised picture phone case for a Christmas present. Item arrived before Christmas but although it was the correct size case it had someone else's pictures on it. I emailed customer services (No telephone number) they took ages to reply and then pointed me to there no refund policy on personalised items!! I was furious so emails them back and eventually after a week me sending emails with no response and me finally sending a very strongly worded email I got a automated email thanking me for my order and that it had been dispatched. Still no actual response to my emails tho and a week on and I'm still waiting for it to turn up!"
"Awful company. Used them so often and never had a fault but when my case was faulty got nothing but lied to. Replacement was in progress then it had been despatched then in progress then despatched then couldn't be made then tried to say if only paid £6 and id used a voucher. Eventually had to open a PayPal dispute to get my £22 back"
Hello, We are sorry to see that we have provided you with unsatisfactory service. Can you please email support once again and we will help resolve the issue was quickly and best as we can. Once again sorry for the inconvenience and frustration Best, GoCustomized Team
"ordered a custom iPad case, it fit great the first time! art was amazing and shipping was fast. The quality was up to standard, and the customer service was great. I can't imagine ordering the wrong case, then threatening a company with bad review spam to get a refund for my own incompetence! That would make my reviews look ridiculous and petty. Overall, highly recommend this company and will definitely order from them again."
"Appalling customer service. Despite numerous letters of complaint, where I have attached photos to show how their products are faulty, they are still trying to avoid refunding me. I am now seeking legal help to resolve the dispute as there is a principle at stake. Luckily, I have emails to show one employee lied to me and another admitted the products weren't up to standard - probably another demonstration of Go Customized shoddiness! AVOID!"

GoCustomized Team
"Ongoing customer service problems following a wrongly sized case being sent and a sub-standard cover. Go customized have implied that the model year of my iPad Air means the dimensions may not be accurate and their products may not fit exactly. Funny how there was only one iPad Air available at the time I ordered!!! Air 2 has only just been released. Even though I ordered an Air case, they sent me one for iPad 2/3/4 - 3 and 4 are 6mm wider than 2! Rather than offer me a refund for the wrongly sent case they told me TO BUY another case in the correct size. They thought offering a 35% discount would be acceptable. THEIR LACK OF CUSTOMER SERVICE IS UNBELIEVABLE. I've told them I will leave regular reviews until I get a FULL refund. The longer they take, the lower their star rating, so you may see a few more of my reviews. Funnily enough, last time I said that, I got a quick response."

GoCustomized Team
"WRONG PRODUCT SENT - hard clear case for iPad 2 instead of iPad Pro. POOR MAGNET on personalised cover so it falls off every time the iPad is moved. COVER only folds into three sections (Apple's cover has 4) so it is not as stable standing up. UNBELIEVABLY AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICES RESPONSES: messages sent in Dutch; claiming to have no knowledge of order despite me giving their reference and delayed responses where I have to constantly ask. I had previously ordered a personalised case and cover from PHOTOBOX which were perfect, and worked! Unfortunately, PHOTOBOX don't make them for iPad Pros, hence me mistakenly thinking Go Customized would offer the same standard of products. REVIEWING WITH KIYOH, their affiliated reviewer, only allows you to post every 30 days, stopping unhappy customers from drawing others’ attention to the poor quality and service offered. I am STILL WAITING FOR MY REFUND. Would give Go Customized ZERO STARS if it was an option."

CoCustomized BV is rated 1.67 based on 6 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!