GotRentalCars.com Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend GotRentalCars.com
12PM
12PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact GotRentalCars.com?

Tell us how GotRentalCars.com made you happy

"I rented a convertible through gotrentalcars.com approximately a year ago. I got a confirmation email confirming my reservation with detailed instructions how to get to the rental place when I arrived in my location. Upon arriving I followed the instructions given to me by gotrentalcars.com, but could not find the actual location. After an hour of searching I finally found the place. When I arrived at the rental counter, they told me that they could not give me the convertible car that I reserved because they didn't have the reservation. They gave me an economy car and charged me for it. A few days later I received an email from gotrentalcars.com stating that they would refund my money as I had not used the reservation. Three months later I noticed a charge from them on my statement. I tried contacting thatgotrentalcars.com via phone and email to question the charge to no avail. I could not reach anyone. I called my credit card provider to dispute the charge, and now over six months later they got back to me saying that gotrentalcars.com said that I had taken the car and that it was a valid charge. They claimed that I had been "upgraded", when in fact I paid for a convertible and got an economy car. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. IT IS A SCAM"
Are you GotRentalCars.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I made an enquiry with them about two discrepancies in my bill. The deposit taken was higher than amount debited in final bill. They also did not refund my full tank of petrol that I paid in advance. My first contact with them was 24/08/2019, they keep saying they are waiting for Budget to clarify the matter. Avoid please."
GotRentalCars.com is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews