GotRentalCars.com Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend GotRentalCars.com
3PM
3PM

How would you rate GotRentalCars.com?

"I made an enquiry with them about two discrepancies in my bill. The deposit taken was higher than amount debited in final bill. They also did not refund my full tank of petrol that I paid in advance. My first contact with them was 24/08/2019, they keep saying they are waiting for Budget to clarify the matter. Avoid please."
Are you GotRentalCars.com? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback GotRentalCars.com receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Now
GotRentalCars.com is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews