Greeting Card Universe Reviews

11PM
11PM

Tell us how Greeting Card Universe made you happy

Telephone
"I know when I go to greeting card universe I can find any subject for a card. They make delicate notes for troubled times, absolutely hilarious cards for different parts of the body, surgeries, and yet you can find loving, kind sentiments for someone who does not like the funny end of cards. Amazing holidays that most people don’t even realize we have out there on our calendars. I wouldn’t buy cards from anywhere but greeting card universe because I know mine will be original."
Are you Greeting Card Universe? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I saw this site and thought it was the greatest thing because I send a lot of cards and can never find the exact card I want. This site has it all. I couldn’t find that exact card and asked them to make one, which is an option they have, and after quite a few tries of trying to explain what I wanted , nothing to complicated , they showed me one I really liked. So I was finally happy with that. Then comes delivery. I wanted them sent to store delivery with the no shipping fee because I wanted to see the card before it was sent. You can have it shipped to the person for .55 .cents a card I believe. So I had it shipped to Target in my area. No shipping fee. That just didn’t work out. Kind of disappointed , suppose to take an hour, 3 days later I call Target and they never received the order . Called GCU and they said Target does this a lot. So much for that convenience. To have them send it to me was a 2.00 shipping fee. 55 cents for them to send it to the person you want but 2.00 flat rate or 2.00 per card, not sure . They were very nice when I called and shipped them to me free of charge, thank you. Might have to re-evaluate this place. It’s too bad because I liked the site."
"Cards are amateurish looking and priced high for what you get. Limited font options that don't even match from front to inside. I prefer the wider variety and more professional, creative looking cards that Hallmark and Zazzle provide."
"We ordered a 99 years old birthday card for a very special cousin who is 99 today. The card itself was of good quality, however, the manufacturer clearly does not employ a mathematician. The card states that she will be 36,281.5 days old on her birthday. This is clearly wrong as multiplying 99 by x.25 will always give a value ending in 0.75 rather than 0.5. Birthdays are whole days rather than fractions and so the exact number of days depends upon which year they were born, as there are 97 leap years every 400 years. This makes an average year length of 365.2425 days. Our grand-daughter will be one next month, making her 365 days old on her birthday but she would have been 366 days old on her first birthday if she was born in 2015 instead of 2017. To see exactly how many leap years my wife’s aunt has lived through, I put her details into Excel. She was born on 11th September 1919. If I subtract 11-Sep-2018 from 11-Sep-1919 in Excel, I get a figure of 36,160, which comprises of 74 regular years and 25 leap years. If I then divide the printed value of 36,281.5 by 365.25, I get 99.3333. Hopefully she will still be with us on January 11th 2019, to enjoy her 99 1/3 card!!!"
"Excellent array of greeting cards, for all occasions, at a very good value price. Easy ordering process online. Many of the cards can be personalised in various sections and can be delivered back to the sender or directly to the recipient in good time. Highly recommend this company."
Greeting Card Universe is rated 3.60 based on 5 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access