Hammonds Furniture Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hammonds Furniture

Tell us how Hammonds Furniture made you happy
DISGUSTING COMPANY- DO NOT USE I had fitted wardrobes in my main bedroom that were fit to a very substandard workmanship, Furthermore items came faulty. After spending thousands on other works in my bedroom to integrate a en en suite Hammonds were the last company to carry out works in my main bedroom and they completely cocked it up. Fitted wardrobes were out of square, internals were not fixed correctly, mitre joins not cut correctly. I would seriously consider your options when choosing this company for fitted wardrobes and look elsewhere, this is a disgusting company that I will never ever deal with again.
Within minutes of submitting a catalogue request received numerous calls from their number, alternating with private number calls. Have unsubscribed, emailed their data protection "office" to no avail. This aggressive marketing approach means that I and all the other who have left reviews on this site and others plus reverse number lookup sites will continue to leave negative reviews and furthermore NOT place any business with them. What century are these people livingin?? Await yet another "sincere apology" from Jenny or whoever else they wheel out to respond.
Worst company lack of communication by customer service 40 mins waiting to be answered Sending unprofessional fitter No apologies or courtesy was mentioned taking too long to resolve the problem Very smart enough to take big amount of advance from the customer store manager Lack of communication Lots of regrets to have used this company
I would not recommend this company to my worst enemy. We were promised that the furniture would be fitted in 4-6weeks - in fact it was 12 weeks, and even then parts were supplied incorrectly or damaged. It was a further 8 weeks before the faults were rectified. My complaint to the Furniture Ombudsman was upheld but the compensation was a paltry £125, on an order costing almost £5000!
We found Hammonds to be quite expensive for their so-called made to measure furniture. Their units were set sizes and from beginning to end we had issues and there is no complaints department. Beware!
Installed wardrobes perfectly and exactly as we wanted!
Hammonds Furniture is rated 1.67 based on 6 reviews