Hammonds Furniture Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hammonds Furniture

Tell us how Hammonds Furniture made you happy
I made it extremely clear how I would like the fitted wardrobe to look like during the initial visit. We spent 4 hours agreeing to it and then placed the order and paid for the wardrobe.

Apparently when the surveyor came, he changed the initial layout dramatically so that now what I have specifically asked for is disregarded. I wasn't made explicitly aware of it during the consultation at all. I mean at all.

After waiting for months to have the installation, we have now realised that the wardrobe we signed for and paid for is not the same.

The worst part is that even the second drawing, created by the surveyor doesn't match the current installation.

Overall it is just extremely frustrating to wait for so long and pay so much for something and to go through this very poor experience. Whatever happens from here, it's just very, very bad from their end to put customers paying so much money through this.

I was planning to use their services for our fitted kitchen, but not any longer.
Hammonds Furniture is rated 1.31 based on 13 reviews