Hawkin's Bazaar Reviews

Hawkin's Bazaar 4 star review on 20th September 2016
S Treece
Hawkin's Bazaar 4 star review on 20th September 2016
S Treece
I was a bit disappointed as I bought to Harry Potter Diaries and one of the pens didn't work. I think it was the design of the pack that allowed the pen to be easily pressed on and the battery wore out. To be fair, the service and delivery was great up to that point and I haven't emailed to get this rectified, so can't review the customer service.
Perfect for geeky gadgets and affordable stocking fillers.
Purchased some items for Christmas stockings, all were correct and delivered promptly. I will be using Hawkin's Bazaar again. Thank you.
Always been my go to shop when I don't know what to buy for someone full of fab ideas at reasonable prices. Service has always been great and I wouldn't hesitate in recommending to others.
Good price for parts but delivery expensive
Good Choice Of Items
Something For Everybody
Ordered stocking for the second year. Still good value but wouldn't say it totalled to £50. It still saved me alot of time, but not as good as the previous year and we got a few repeat gifts from last year, which was awkward explaining why santa had put the same items in again. Fast delivery.
Good quality and revived rather swiftly.
Recently ordered online a gift for Christmas. Unfortunately the wrong item was sent (same box for potentially 4 trucks). Liaised with customer services and our item was now out of stock. Managed to track down one at our local store where we was able to swap under the circumstances. Very friendly and helpful staff.
A great website, the item arrived early and was in good condition.
good reliable store, with some interesting products
Great choice of items, however very slow to dispatch orders.
Customer service has been great. Fast delivery and item turned up just fine. Thanks guys for all your hard work,office and warehouse included.
Lovely products for Christmas prezzies! Only 4 stars due to slight damage to one of the box corners and no protection around the books. But it doesn't affect use.
I loved the toys and novelty gadgets that are ideal for secret santa pressies l will definitely be going back to the Chelmsford store brilliant shop 😆
I ordered a game and chose Click and Collect to the store for delivery. My order was dealt with quickly and I was kept up to date with it`s progress. Staff were very fast and friendly instore when I went to collect. I was disappointed, however to be charged £2.75 for Click and Collect for the item when it was already in stock in the store.
My review didn't get published on their official site strangely so I will publish it here. I ordered the girls 3+ stocking and the boys 8 + stocking for 2019. They were both £25 each but are advertised to contain at least £50 worth of treats in. I'll start by saying that there were no issues with deliveries, the stockings arrived promptly and in tact, the delivery was free as I spent over £40. To be honest I was a little disappointed with the girls stocking. The items were somewhat cheap looking, a little repetitive in nature and I generally just felt like I could have put together a better stocking myself for the £25 paid. However, I was very impressed with the boys stocking I received - that was good value for money, there was is alot of stuff in there I know he will enjoy and it was full to the brim with goodies. The stockings are randomized with a few different varieties for each age/gender category. I would say that I would still recommend these stockings but at the same time be mindful that it does seem to be luck of the draw as to whether you get a 'great' one or one that's 'just ok'. Also I will quickly add that my son has only just turned 7 but I decided to go for the 8+ one as I worried that the 3+ one might be too young for him and personally I definitely made the right decision.
The service provided from Hawkins Bazaar from ordering on line through to being kept informed of order status to delivery due was good.
The items were of quality described.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a with a positive review.
We really appreciate that you've taken the time to do so.
We take pride in serving our customers and positive feedback like yours means so much to us.
Very quick service and well packaged
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a with a positive review.
We really appreciate that you've taken the time to do so.
I really like their Funko Pops