Hawkin's Bazaar Reviews

Hawkin's Bazaar 4 star review on 20th September 2016
S T
Hawkin's Bazaar 4 star review on 20th September 2016
S T
I bought one of your outdoor helicopters for my partner as Christmas present, opened it , charged as required but it cannot even get off the ground, trim is so bad. I have sent four (4) emails to customer service and phone calls with no response. I regret the direct purchase, if I had gone to Amazon, I would have gotten response by now. I would never deal with this company, very disappointed and annoyed I am a verifiable customer.
I had 3 of your filled childrens Christmas stockings, excellent value thank you
ordered a drone upon delivery found out the price had dropped which i was pretty upset about.upon opening found out no sd card which they say is included and also i am pretty sure it is supposed to come with two batteries not one. upset would be a understatement. this looks like a return to me and not a brand new item. waiting for reply but doubt very much i will get any help.you just cant trust anybody thease days.will not shop here again . buyer be aware this is not a trust worthy company.
Unfortunately my order has not arrived (ordered 18/11).......none of my emails have been answered - the phone number on the website doesn't connect ??? Fml yet another online company that gets away with stealing money.....
Parcel took way longer than the 5 working days stated. On top of that, the parcel comes with the contents listed on the outside, which is unhelpful. As especially at this time of year, many items would be Christmas presents, likewise with what I ordered, and the recipient of such present finds put what they are being given.
Delivery note listing the contents was attached to the outside of the box of stocking fillers I had ordered. Completely stupid
Well I couldn't be happier if I'm honest.. I Brought a slush puppy machine and was slightly dubious at the price been so cheap but when it EVENTUALLY turned up was a great product an extremely well packed
Amazing customer service. I had a faulty item, and I had a very swift resolution of replacement offered and in the post. No quibble... no fuss.... just helpful service from a chap called gavin. Great example to others. Will use Hawkins again.
When I ordered the Sparrowhawk VN2 Helicopter I did not expect a lot from it as it was priced so very cheaply. HOW WRONG I WAS. Not only is it fantastic it is wonderful value for money and works really well. The delivery was really efficient and the packing was really secure. I would say that I would not hesitate to buy from Hawkins Bazaar again, but I already have, I have bought another Sparrowhawk for my friend. I shall be using Hawkins Bazaar more in the future. Thank You.
Outstanding customer service. Contacted looking for spare parts and was sent a new item instead! Very friendly, helpful service. Super quick delivery.
I liked the speed and efficiency of the delivery and also the ease with which I could find fun things to buy! Great fun searching and taking me back to my childhood - my whole family thought it was great fun getting a stretchy alien each for Christmas and we had lotsa fun playing with them!
I have no grouse with the goods - when I got them. My complaint is that the delivery company, DPD, were a farce. They made no attempt to deliver to the correct address. I was in all day. They sent a photo of where they had tried to deliver (nowhere near me). I rejected the offer to retry in 5 days as I needed the items urgently and opted to drive to a collection point some distance away. For this failed service I had to pay an extra £3.49!
Not what I was expecting, even though the stockings where at a reduced price they were not worth it!!!!!!!
Fantastic customer service! Contacted Hawkin's Bazaar to inquire about some spare blades for a drone I had recently purchased. Unfortunately the blades were not sold as a separate part for this model, however the person who answered my enquiry (Anthony) went out there way to find me some from around the office and post them to me free of charge.
I get emails tempting to shop online but when you proceed to check out they say unfortunately they are unable to ship any orders at this time. When I emailed customer services to ask them if this was correct they replied unfortunately we are unable to ship any orders at this time. Our local branch in Truro is closing down . I wonder if Hawkins Bazaar are in serious financial difficulties ? Are the administrators getting ready to knock on their door ?
Very easy site to use very easy to order great service and communication from the company.
Very disappointing gifts in the prefilled adult Christmas stockings. I have bought them previously and they were really good but this time the gifts appeared to be aimed at a 14 year old. The only thing that made them an adult stocking was the inclusion of an “alcohol jelly mould”. I did email the company after Christmas to inform them of my disappointment but haven’t had a reply. I’m not expecting nor asked for any form of compensation but would have liked an acknowledgement and explanation for the gift choices that they appeared to find acceptable for an adult. I won’t be using them again.
Great Price, but delivery could be much faster - when I upgraded to 2-3 day premium delivery I assumed that I would that the delivery would be on the second and 3rd was just in case and technically the delivery took longer as it was over 72 hours from order to delivery - what is more annoying is that the dpd label says next day - so it could easily have been much faster, basically what your paying for is speed of dispatch (with delivery your where only just cheaper than amazon - but they do fast delivery much more effectively)
Very easy to order and very quick delivery. I haven’t seen the content of the Christmas stocking I ordered but the recipient was very happy. It’s very convenient that we can order filled stockings online and have them delivered.
I've bought 6 filled stockings and they are amazing, my only upset is that everyone had socks in theirs except mine lol x
Hawkin's Bazaar is rated 4.50 based on 1,017 reviews