Hawkin's Bazaar Reviews

Hawkin's Bazaar 4 star review on 20th September 2016
S Treece
Hawkin's Bazaar 4 star review on 20th September 2016
S Treece
Well I couldn't be happier if I'm honest.. I Brought a slush puppy machine and was slightly dubious at the price been so cheap but when it EVENTUALLY turned up was a great product an extremely well packed
Amazing customer service.
I had a faulty item, and I had a very swift resolution of replacement offered and in the post.
No quibble... no fuss.... just helpful service from a chap called gavin.
Great example to others.
Will use Hawkins again.
When I ordered the Sparrowhawk VN2 Helicopter I did not expect a lot from it as it was priced so very cheaply. HOW WRONG I WAS. Not only is it fantastic it is wonderful value for money and works really well. The delivery was really efficient and the packing was really secure. I would say that I would not hesitate to buy from Hawkins Bazaar again, but I already have, I have bought another Sparrowhawk for my friend. I shall be using Hawkins Bazaar more in the future. Thank You.
Outstanding customer service. Contacted looking for spare parts and was sent a new item instead! Very friendly, helpful service. Super quick delivery.
I liked the speed and efficiency of the delivery and also the ease with which I could find fun things to buy! Great fun searching and taking me back to my childhood - my whole family thought it was great fun getting a stretchy alien each for Christmas and we had lotsa fun playing with them!
Fantastic customer service! Contacted Hawkin's Bazaar to inquire about some spare blades for a drone I had recently purchased. Unfortunately the blades were not sold as a separate part for this model, however the person who answered my enquiry (Anthony) went out there way to find me some from around the office and post them to me free of charge.
Very easy site to use very easy to order great service and communication from the company.
Great Price, but delivery could be much faster - when I upgraded to 2-3 day premium delivery I assumed that I would that the delivery would be on the second and 3rd was just in case and technically the delivery took longer as it was over 72 hours from order to delivery - what is more annoying is that the dpd label says next day - so it could easily have been much faster, basically what your paying for is speed of dispatch (with delivery your where only just cheaper than amazon - but they do fast delivery much more effectively)
Very easy to order and very quick delivery. I haven’t seen the content of the Christmas stocking I ordered but the recipient was very happy. It’s very convenient that we can order filled stockings online and have them delivered.
I've bought 6 filled stockings and they are amazing, my only upset is that everyone had socks in theirs except mine lol x
Ordered some stocking fillers for Christmas, as they were so different from the run-of-the mill toys. They were good quality at a god price. Arrived well in time. Really pleased
excellent service and good value for money.
first class service from the time of ordering to picking up in shop .Well done and Thank you
Great service. Quick delivery.
Fun things to choose from.
Always get great service from Hawkin's Bazaar.
The item ordered was exactly as described, a good price and with quick delivery. Would be very happy to use Hawkin's Bazaar in the future.
Very good service quick delivery and great items highly recommend.
The quirky fun gifts are amazing at great prices. The ease of the website is one of the best I have dealt with making purchasing easy and straightforward.
Great ideas. Quick. Helpful. Been a customer for decades..!!! Thank you.
All good stuff that reminds u of ur past
Hawkin's Bazaar is rated 4.52 based on 1,011 reviews